Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
I don't have any desire to leave the country, ever. Other than Oregon I mean LOL.

LOL
BP-B2

E
EdM Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
I have been deferring a trip to Argentina since 2019. Now considering 2024...

Conduct is the best proof of character.
S
Switch Online Content OP
Campfire Regular
OP Online Content
Campfire Regular
S
A few thoughts, I don't know what to believe and I sure as [bleep] don't believe Fauci or Biden. We were told that the vaccine would keep us from getting covid and would stop us from spreading it. WRONG! Then we were told iverivermectin didn't work and was even dangerous.WRONG! My wife was treated in Mexico with this drug and was 100% better within 24 hours BTY she was really sick.. Then we are told that if you are fully vaccinated chances of death and hospitalization would be less. Show me the proof. Maybe the the variants are becoming less deadly. Confused!

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I stopped going to Mexico when they started sawing tourists heads off and kidnapping persons.

But you can’t tell a woman nothing. They all exist somewhere between Hallmark Christmas movies and Danielle Steele novels on the spectrum of Pollyanna

And I darn sure wouldnt let my wife go anyway with any of her friends, that’s an IQ point drop of 20 points right off the bat. Much less a resort with alcohol and filthy rapist maintenance people that put chemicals in the drinks within the minibar

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Originally Posted by Switch
A few thoughts, I don't know what to believe and I sure as [bleep] don't believe Fauci or Biden. We were told that the vaccine would keep us from getting covid and would stop us from spreading it. WRONG! Then we were told iverivermectin didn't work and was even dangerous.WRONG! My wife was treated in Mexico with this drug and was 100% better within 24 hours BTY she was really sick.. Then we are told that if you are fully vaccinated chances of death and hospitalization would be less. Show me the proof. Maybe the the variants are becoming less deadly. Confused!

I think I know what to believe. There's conspiracy nonsense coming at us from both ways.

Yes, they did tell us that and it was flat ass wrong. I suspect that if COVID had not mutated, the claims regarding the effectiveness of the vax would have been fairly accurate. COVID today, only 2-ish years later, is not the same COVID that it was developed to treat.

Ivermectin does indeed work. And it can be dangerous. The only people I know of who were harmed either OD-ed because they apparently didn't read the [bleep] directions or they got a brand of Ivermectin which had other livestock medications mixed in with it. I would use it but I would RTFM carefully first.

My state health department (called Oregon Health Authority .. rather pretentious I think) sends out a daily newsletter with data about cases. Things have changed with Omicron, but in December, with Delta, the numbers worked out to about a 4:1 to 5:1 improvement in the odds of contracting COVID via being jabbed and boosted. I will tell you that a 36.5% breakthrough case rate does not track with the 95% efficiency the Pfizer and Moderna jabs were credited with so far as preventing infection. It is, however, still a useful improvement. The reduction in hospitalizations was less dramatic, probably closer to 25% improvement for the jabbed vs unjabbed if they got COVID and the fatality rate was even less improved .. but it was improved by 10-15%.

I'll ask a question so I can answer it. smile "Why the slide? Why the decrease in improvement as the symptoms get more serious?" The answer to that is underlying conditions. I think the more severe your underlying conditions are, the less the vaxes can improve your chances. The big ones primarily have to do with heart disease whether it is "just" heart disease or whether it is triggered by obesity, diabetes, or high blood pressure. The vaxes somewhat offset the impact of those so far a strain on the heart added by covid symptoms but if you are pretty close to the edge because of those things, it just doesn't take much to push you over.

I think this is also the reason that the homeless are not dying in droves from COVID. Homeless mostly don't have insurance and can't get treatment for heart disease, diabetes, high blood pressure, etc the way people with jobs and insurance can so mostly the homeless have already died from their untreated conditions, they didn't have medications holding them on this side of dying for COVID to overwhelm.

Tom

Anyone who thinks there's two sides to everything hasn't met a M�bius strip.

Here be dragons ...
IC B2

S
Switch Online Content OP
Campfire Regular
OP Online Content
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by slumlord
I stopped going to Mexico when they started sawing tourists heads off and kidnapping persons.

But you can’t tell a woman nothing. They all exist somewhere between Hallmark Christmas movies and Danielle Steele novels on the spectrum of Pollyanna

And I darn sure wouldnt let my wife go anyway with any of her friends, that’s an IQ point drop of 20 points right off the bat. Much less a resort with alcohol and filthy rapist maintenance people that put chemicals in the drinks within the minibar

Beth says " half the monet and all the puusy"!

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
What exactly would be the LD/50 amount of ivermectin??

How much of a truck load would you have to eat to be “overdosed and overdosed so much that you required medical intervention”

Can some pull an MSDS sheet on this ?

K
krp Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
No way would I leave my wife in mexico sick for six days, drive down and get her or fly and rent a car to drive to the border. Or if mexico doesn't have flying restrictions, fly from PV to a border city like Tijuana, taxi to the border and walk across.

Kent

Last edited by krp; 01/20/22.
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
It’s Puerto Vallarta not Kabul. She’ll be fine. She would be in faaaaar more danger driving back if someone went to get her than she will be hanging out in a four star hotel room for ten days or so.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by krp
No way would I leave my wife in mexico sick for six days, drive down and get her or fly and rent a car to drive to the border. Or if mexico doesn't have flying restrictions, fly from PV to a border city like Tijuana, taxi to the border and walk across.

Kent

I can’t imagine sending my wife to that shïthole to begin with. Different strokes and all that.

But to say she can’t re-enter the US is false.

MAGA
IC B3

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
Originally Posted by krp

Kent

I can’t imagine sending my wife to that shïthole to begin with. Different strokes and all that.

Yeah...I had not heard that before.

I am MAGA.
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by RAS
Call the embassy!

And raise holy hell.

This!!

Illegitimi non carborundum

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
She could enter from land but she cannot come back into the US by plane without a negative Covid test taken within one day or travel.

Air travel to the United States

All air passengers 2 years or older, regardless of vaccination status or citizenship, with a flight departing to the United States from a foreign country at or after 12:01am EST (5:01am GMT) on December 6, 2021, are required show a negative COVID-19 viral test (PCR or Antigen and can be approved at-home/self tests ) result taken no more than ONE day before travel, or documentation of having recovered from COVID-19 in the past 90 days, before they board their flight. Air passengers will also be required to confirm in the form of an attestation that the information they present is true.

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Women and their hair brained emotional decisions. The GF and I have been arguing about travel. She gets pouty and stomps her feet because she wants to travel. My response "I'm not traveling with the covid bullschit still going on."

K
krp Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
Originally Posted by krp

Kent

Yeah...I had not heard that before.

Yep, saying you're helpless isn't true and someone saying to smuggle her across isn't true... it's just F'n Mexico.

Kent

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by dogcatcher223
Women and their hair brained emotional decisions. The GF and I have been arguing about travel. She gets pouty and stomps her feet because she wants to travel. My response "I'm not traveling with the covid bullschit still going on."

My wife doesn't want to go on vacation .

I think it's funny, she works with the motoring public.

Parents who say they have good kids..Usually don't!
O
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
O
Originally Posted by slumlord
What exactly would be the LD/50 amount of ivermectin??

How much of a truck load would you have to eat to be “overdosed and overdosed so much that you required medical intervention”

Can some pull an MSDS sheet on this ?

Somewhere in the article below, they mention testing Ivermectin at a rate approximately 4 times greater than the weight based dosage of the horse paste with zero adverse effects (0.4mg/kg vs 92mcg/kg). For my weight (230 lbs), there are only 5 doses in a full tube of horse wormer (1,250 lbs @ 92mcg/kg). Based on the research below, I am highly skeptical of the claims of people OD'ing by taking a full tube of the horse paste. If they are starting off with a 100ml or 500ml bottle of injectable solution, I could see a potential issue. But for a single tube of horse paste... I'm from Missouri...

Review of Efficacy of Ivermectin in Treatment of COVID-19 - American Journal of Therapeutics...

The maddening thing is that this summary was published in mid-2021 based on research findings that were documented in mid-2020. In essence, the U.S. Government, Lame Stream Media, CDC, and WHO, have been suppressing / discrediting this information for the past 18 months. With proper prophylaxis and treatment, the U.S. 2019 and 2020 annual death counts due to Covid could have been lower than our 2018 death count due to the Flu (80,000)...

Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
739 members (10gaugemag, 257 roberts, 222Sako, 16penny, 160user, 12344mag, 79 invisible), 2,705 guests, and 1,369 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,624
Posts18,398,651
Members73,817
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.