Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
jar Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I would have to say that for me personally this would be the straw that broke the camels back. I have always been a man of principle , and when they come for me I will die on my front porch a free man taking all of them with me I can . if you are a person of pride or just love this country ( like I do ) sooner or later it has to be delt with. and they are the ones backing people into a corner with little to no options ! our live and let live attitude is what has gotten us where we are today !

teach your children well , ride hard, shoot straight, be involved!
GB1

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
When are you guys that’s ran by demorats in your state going to get enough!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Oh one hand I wish they would.

You know who a lot of the unvaxxed are?

Lock us up.

When your Fűking utopia grinds to a stop,
you will know who we are.

Been saying it for a long time.
People talk crap about guns and it's time to fight.
Mouths in overdrive, brain dead, feets not going anywhere.

It's time. It's time for us to.....
Do nothing.
Absofuckinglutly,
Nothing.
Stay home, don't work, don't go out to eat, don't buy gas, don't spend
a penny. One Monday. See if they notice.

The next Monday and Tuesday.

If that don't show progress, the next week.

We have the power to shock this country into good sense.
College students, blacks with no jobs, house wives....
They march, and it's a big deal.

Imagine businesses closed, open ones
bleeding money because of few customers, truck blocking roads.
Think there are shortages now? Shut half the trucks down!

Parents who say they have good kids..Usually don't!
T
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
T
Those are the people that would gladly be the ones to be conductors on the trains to Treblinka.

Just down the road from The City of Lost Souls in the Land of the Blind.
Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Buck720
When are you guys that’s ran by demorats in your state going to get enough!

Big talker!

What are YOU in a country controlled by Democrats, who staged an
electoral insurrection, going to do?

Parents who say they have good kids..Usually don't!
IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A lot of republicans would be good with it as long as they gave exemptions for their beloved cheap labor...

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by jar
I would have to say that for me personally this would be the straw that broke the camels back. I have always been a man of principle , and when they come for me I will die on my front porch a free man taking all of them with me I can . if you are a person of pride or just love this country ( like I do ) sooner or later it has to be delt with. and they are the ones backing people into a corner with little to no options ! our live and let live attitude is what has gotten us where we are today !

Dying on your porch is for chumps.

You'd die taking the wrong ones with you.

Just an observation......

A
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
A
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Just in case you didn't know how sick these bastards are.

45% want to incarcerate you for not taking the jab.

29% want to take your kids away for the same "crime".

Demorats want to lock you up for not taking the jab

By Isabel van Brugen January 19, 2022

Nearly half of Democrat voters would back measures requiring that the unvaccinated live temporarily in “designated facilities or locations” for refusing the COVID-19 vaccine, a recent poll has found.

A national telephone and online poll from the Heartland Institute and Rasmussen Reports, which surveyed 1,016 likely U.S. voters, found that 45 percent of likely Democratic voters would support such measures for unvaccinated Americans.

The poll, conducted on Jan. 5 and released on Jan. 13, also found that 59 percent of respondents who said they were Democrats would favor a government policy requiring that citizens “remain confined to their homes at all times, except for emergencies” if they refuse to get a COVID-19 vaccine.

The margin of error is 3 percentage points with a 95 percent level of confidence.

Almost half of Democratic voters think federal and state governments should be able to fine or imprison individuals who publicly question the efficacy of the existing COVID-19 vaccines on social media, television, radio, or in online or digital publications, the survey found.

Meanwhile, 29 percent of likely Democrat voters who participated in the survey said they would favor temporarily removing parents’ custody of their children if parents refuse to take the COVID-19 vaccine.

No such penalties have been rolled out for the unvaccinated in the United States, however, elsewhere, some are set to face fines if they haven’t been vaccinated against COVID-19, the disease caused by the CCP (Chinese Communist Party) virus.

Greece has imposed a vaccination mandate for people aged 60 and older. Older people failing to get vaccinated will face penalties, starting at a 50-euro ($57) fine in January and followed by a monthly fine of 100 euros ($114) after that.

Health minister Thanos Plevris said the fines would be collected through the tax office with the money going to help fund state hospitals.

“The age factor is important because of its impact on the public health service,” Plevris told private Open TV on Sunday.

In Austria, the health minister announced last month the government plans to impose fines of up to 3,600 euros (around $4,000) on people who flout a COVID-19 vaccine mandate it aims to introduce in February for all residents aged 14 and over.

In Canada, Quebec province is set to fine unvaccinated residents who do not have a medical exemption from receiving a COVID-19 vaccine.

The French-speaking province’s Premier Francois Legault announced on Jan. 11 that adult residents who do not qualify for medical exemptions will be charged a financial penalty. He said he believes that refusing to get vaccinated leads to consequences for the health care system.

Last week’s announcement marked the first time a government in Canada has announced a financial penalty for people who refuse to be vaccinated against COVID-19.

“Those who refuse to get their first doses in the coming weeks will have to pay a new health contribution,” Legault said. “The majority are asking that there be consequences. … It’s a question of fairness for the 90 percent of the population that have made some sacrifices. We owe them.”

Legault didn’t elaborate on the details of the financial penalty, but said it would be “significant.”

Mass formation psychosis. Google it.

and what does the Lord require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God? (Micah 6:8)

d.v.

Musings on TDS
W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Let me know what the percentages are of the pieces of chit, that are willing to take up arms to put us there. Or do they think they will send others to die for them. ( as always) Alligator mouths, canary azzes. Percentages will drastically change,I’m sure.

Take care, Willie

Cry to the heavens and let slip the dogs of war. For they must feed on the bones of tyranny. In order for men to have freedom and liberty.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
If and when that time comes their will be trouble not everyone is going to comply or surrender.

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
They REALLY would rather we were just dead.

What a coincidence... grin

The feeling is mutual. I dislike even having to work around the guys on the job who've outed themselves as lefties.

4 out of 5 Great Lakes prefer Michigan. smile
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
So now we know that half of Democrat voters are stupid and the other half are stupid asswholes.......

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Next time you call Republicans Facists, look in the mirror azzholes.

"Hey jackass, get your government off my freedom."
MOLON LABE
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Democrats
45% want to incarcerate you for not taking the jab.
29% want to take your kids away for the same "crime"
100% can kiss 100% of my ass!.

Why do I have to press 1, for English?
jar Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by goalie
Originally Posted by jar

if they are coming to my house for me they have made their decision to put themselves out there for the ( real tyrants ) so once it happens it will impower many more to stand up as well . besides I am sure I wont be the first out here in podunksville . if a public official decides to take that stance they are just the ones I want , cause I am smart enough to know that getting to the people making this all happen is a fantasy. they will send in their minions to do their dirty work and when it all boils over they will start walking it back and leave the minions out in the cold. but thats just my humble opinion as well .

teach your children well , ride hard, shoot straight, be involved!
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
jar,
You're exactly right !!

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by jar
Originally Posted by goalie
Originally Posted by jar

if they are coming to my house for me they have made their decision to put themselves out there for the ( real tyrants ) so once it happens it will impower many more to stand up as well . besides I am sure I wont be the first out here in podunksville . if a public official decides to take that stance they are just the ones I want , cause I am smart enough to know that getting to the people making this all happen is a fantasy. they will send in their minions to do their dirty work and when it all boils over they will start walking it back and leave the minions out in the cold. but thats just my humble opinion as well .

jar, may be your humble opinion, but you aren't wrong.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by OutlawPatriot
Next time you call Republicans Facists, look in the mirror azzholes.

Saw cameltoe on TV tonight talking about sovereign nations, border integrity, etc regarding Ukraine.

Do these [bleep] actually think nobody remembers their lies and bulshit, and the destruction they're wreaking on our own country?

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Well come on wit it!

Camp is where you make it.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Well, I wish they'd go ahead and get on with it. Let's get this party started!

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

549 members (2500HD, 1234, 11point, 160user, 10ring1, 219 Wasp, 68 invisible), 2,989 guests, and 1,217 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,335
Posts18,468,659
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.