Page 5 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 10 11
L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
Originally Posted by Valsdad
What about that Bataan Death March?

That ever happen?

The guy that owned the city cafe here was on that march. He never talked about it but he couldn't say the "J" word without a cuss word on either side of it. He carried his hatred of the Japs to his death.

lightman
BP-B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

That ever happen?

A man who lives in our neighborhood was a survivor of the Bataan Death March. They held a tribute to him last year.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Whatever means they got dead there were a lot of them gone.

If you ever get a chance to visit one of those nice places and look around you might just come away with the thought that the Germans killed a lot of folks from all over Europe.

Don't know how many jews were killed during and after the invasion of Poland but they started early and stayed late.

Seems that they did not care much for folks from anywhere else much.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by kwg020
Originally Posted by RiverRider

That ever happen?

Shore as hell it did happen. My stepmother was a survivor of that shindig.

We had 2 guys who survived that little field trip in the town I grew up in. One was our elementary art teacher. He started talking about it only in his last few years. The other died in his middle years and rarely spoke about it.

kwg
Had a teacher who was also, lost a leg during it.

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
L
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
L
Holocaust deniers make biden voters look smart.

mike r

Don't wish it were easier
Wish you were better

Stab them in the taint, you can't put a tourniquet on that.
Craig Douglas ECQC
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by lvmiker
Holocaust deniers make biden voters look smart.

mike r

Russians!

They went all mass hysteria and locked themselves in camps in a foreign country and dieted themselves to death!

LOL
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
I’ve been to Dachau concentration camp outside of Munich. The crematorium and showers/gas chambers are still intact and all Bavarian school children are required to visit the camp. If this didn’t happen as some have suggested the Germans are still doing a great job keeping the conspiracy alive.

Glad I went but don’t care to go back, it’s a very touching experience.

"You may all go to Hell, and I will go to Texas" - Davy Crockett
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
In all fairness and in true campfire form…

Number 1 cause of death for Jews in WWII? They were greatly disliked by the Nazis and the Soviets for various reasons

Here’s the silver lining though…and it’s a big one.

The Jews got a free country out of it and have had carte blanche to do whatever they want to whom ever they want for the past 70 years…with no end in sight.

Don’t dare to question them…for if you do your an “anti semite”.

6 million (if you believe that number) is a small price for their prize.

Ask the 26 million dead soviets.

Last edited by Three30Eight; 01/20/22.

-Joe-

The "Anti-Tactical"

E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
Originally Posted by CRJ1960
I’ve been to Dachau concentration camp outside of Munich. The crematorium and showers/gas chambers are still intact and all Bavarian school children are required to visit the camp. If this didn’t happen as some have suggested the Germans are still doing a great job keeping the conspiracy alive.

It really is. I visited Mauthausen in Austria once and Theresienstadt in CZ and Auschwitz in Poland two times. The gas chamber in Mauthausen wasn't filled with Zyklon B by just dropping the pellets into the chamber. The substrate was warmed and then directed into the chamber with pipes. There were also gas chambers in hospitals for mentally retarded people like in Hadamar. The gas chambers in Majdanek still exist. Even the bills for the iron doors with their rubber seals still exist. All doors are to be opened to the outside of the chambers. Although the gas chambers in Dachau were "only" just tested they were not used for mass murder like in Auschwitz.

Elmer Keith
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by kwg020
Originally Posted by RiverRider

That ever happen?

Shore as hell it did happen. My stepmother was a survivor of that shindig.

We had 2 guys who survived that little field trip in the town I grew up in. One was our elementary art teacher. He started talking about it only in his last few years. The other died in his middle years and rarely spoke about it.

kwg

About 15 years ago, my stepmother showed me a ragdoll her mother had made for her in the prison camp. She was about three years old when they were captured. Her father was a Baptist missionary and he died of appendicitis some time after they were taken prisoner. She was five or six when they were liberated. She told me it took several years for her to break the habit of licking her plate clean after meals. I urged her to write down all she could remember about the experience, but she said she wouldn't ever do that. She never explained why, but I figure that she just didn't want to relive it. She passed about eight years ago.

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

IC B3

Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
If this didn’t happen as some have suggested the Germans are still doing a great job keeping the conspiracy alive.

It's illegal to say otherwise in Germany and most other European countries.

[Linked Image]
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Folks, it was the GERMANS running this project. By 1943, Auschwitz was their main business model and they were killing about 2800 PER HOUR, but math is probably too hard for some posters here...

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by jorgeI
Folks, it was the GERMANS running this project. By 1943, Auschwitz was their main business model and they were killing about 2800 PER HOUR, but math is probably too hard for some posters here...

LOL

[Linked Image]
U
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
U
Originally Posted by BCBH
Originally Posted by jorgeI

LOL

Where's the humor?

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T

Forensic pathologist Dr. Charles P. Larson was assigned by US military authorities the job of performing autopsies at Dachau, and personally completed thousands of them. He concluded in his report that none had died from any sort of poisoning, gas, injection, or otherwise, but rather had died from various diseases, which had risen to epidemic proportions in the camp.

There was no gas chamber there. You've been propagandized. The official story about a gas chamber at Dachau was abandoned in the 1960s, found to be a fraudulent claim.

Holocaust historian, Dr. Martin Broszat of Germany's Institute of Contemporary History, stated in a 1960 letter that appeared in the German weekly Die Zeit that, "Neither in Dachau, nor in Bergen-Belsen, nor in Buchenwald, were Jews or other prisoners gassed." The dead, he concluded, were the victims of horrible conditions in the camps, leading to deadly disease.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by ElmerKeith

It really is. I visited Mauthausen in Austria once and Theresienstadt in CZ and Auschwitz in Poland two times. The gas chamber in Mauthausen wasn't filled with Zyklon B by just dropping the pellets into the chamber. The substrate was warmed and then directed into the chamber with pipes. There were also gas chambers in hospitals for mentally retarded people like in Hadamar. The gas chambers in Majdanek still exist. Even the bills for the iron doors with their rubber seals still exist. All doors are to be opened to the outside of the chambers. Although the gas chambers in Dachau were "only" just tested they were not used for mass murder like in Auschwitz.

The "gas chamber" at Auschwitz was a prop constructed by modifying a multi purpose structure found there when liberated by the Soviets. The structure, as found by the Soviets, contained multiple rooms, including a bathroom in the center with a functioning toilet. The Soviets quickly tore out all the interior walls, the bathroom and toilet, constructed holes in the roof with ports (supposedly for dropping Zyklon B pellets into the chamber below), and slapped on a memorial plaque identifying this as the Nazi gas chamber they had been propagandizing about during the war.

You have to be good at searching the internet to find the following video anymore, because it was long ago banned from YouTube, and is now even disabled from viewing at BitChute. You have to wonder what they are trying to hide (not): Link to video

Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by MarineHawk
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Notice the emaciated condition of the corpses, evidence of death resulting from a long bout with disease, and/or other prolonged catastrophic conditions, but particularly characteristic of death from typhus, a known issue in the overcrowded conditions in the camps near the end of the war.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
My late father in law said that it never happened!!

Well we're Green and we're Gold, and we play better when it's cold. All us Cheese heads have our favorite superstar. We love Brett Favre.
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Poor camp guards must have died by the thousands due to the supply chain disruption, their emaciated bodies thrown in pits with the Jews. Where's the stories of their suffering?

There must have been countless poignant stories of the Germans tireless battle to procure food to feed these poor starving Jews. You know, the one's they rounded up and put in boxcars. The Jews must have magically and tragically walked away from their lives, homes, and businesses and locked themselves in these camps and asked the Germans to conduct experiments on them while working and starving them to death.

Yeah, I can see that happening.

LOL

TRH, you have got a BIG problem.

LOL
Page 5 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 10 11

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
702 members (10gaugemag, 10ring1, 12308300, 007FJ, 160user, 10Glocks, 81 invisible), 2,740 guests, and 1,302 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,637
Posts18,398,948
Members73,817
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.