Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 6 of 11 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 10 11
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
The_Real_Hawkeye
evidence of death resulting from a long bout with disease, and/or other prolonged catastrophic conditions,

"Other catastrophic conditions."

Those Germans sure did try to save those poor people, but they simply insisted on dying by the millions, to spite the Germans best efforts to save them. Very uncooperative those people, going and dying like that.

Last edited by Fireball2; 01/21/22.

LOL
BP-B2

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Looked to me like a pretty good gas chamber and ovens at Dachau when there.....I don't think the Germans were cooking turkey.

A friend and neighbor was on the Bataan March. He said that probably the only reason he survived was he ate anything that walked, flew, or crawled. The ones that wouldn't died of malnutrition or of related conditions. I never knew of a GI or marine that had the least bit of sympathy for the Japanese.

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Originally Posted by lvmiker
Holocaust deniers make biden voters look smart.

mike r

The Holocaust happened but not the way it has been reported and sensationalized.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
R
Please explain what has been sensationalized about the systemic murder of six million people?

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Caplock
Looked to me like a pretty good gas chamber and ovens at Dachau when there.....I don't think the Germans were cooking turkey.

We had cremation ovens at Ellis Island. Was that a death camp, too?

IC B2

R
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
R
What does Ellis Island have to do with Nazi concentration camps?

I
Campfire Ranger
Online Happy
Campfire Ranger
I
I certainly have no doubt of the efficiency of the German Killing Machine. In addition to Jews, Slavs, Gypsies, homosexuals, and the mentally deficient. How many of the French POWs, political undesirables, or simple slave laborers made it home after the war?

Perhaps they all just decided they preferred to live in Germany?

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by rainshot

It was suggested that the existence of cremation ovens is evidence of genocidal activities.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Fireball2
Poor camp guards must have died by the thousands due to the supply chain disruption, their emaciated bodies thrown in pits with the Jews. Where's the stories of their suffering?

There must have been countless poignant stories of the Germans tireless battle to procure food to feed these poor starving Jews. You know, the one's they rounded up and put in boxcars. The Jews must have magically and tragically walked away from their lives, homes, and businesses and locked themselves in these camps and asked the Germans to conduct experiments on them while working and starving them to death.

Yeah, I can see that happening.

LOL

TRH, you have got a BIG problem.

And vaccines are magnetic too, wrought with 5-G phone transceiver technology that makes your heart clot up when the Tractor Beam from Midas 22 is engaged.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

Regardless whether death was via gas, experimental medical procedures, spread of disease in overcrowded concentration camps, starvation, shot, stabbed, bludgeoned, forced labor till dropped dead, etc., etc., etc... the undeniable goal of The Final Solution was mass genocide...

gen·o·cide
/ˈjenəˌsīd/

noun

noun: genocide; plural noun: genocides

the deliberate killing of a large number of people from a particular nation or ethnic group with the aim of destroying that nation or group
"a campaign of genocide"

IC B3

G
g5m Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by CRJ1960
I’ve been to Dachau concentration camp outside of Munich. The crematorium and showers/gas chambers are still intact and all Bavarian school children are required to visit the camp. If this didn’t happen as some have suggested the Germans are still doing a great job keeping the conspiracy alive.

Glad I went but don’t care to go back, it’s a very touching experience.

Forensic pathologist Dr. Charles P. Larson was assigned by US military authorities the job of performing autopsies at Dachau, and personally completed thousands of them. He concluded in his report that none had died from any sort of poisoning, gas, injection, or otherwise, but rather had died from various diseases, which had risen to epidemic proportions in the camp.

There was no gas chamber there. You've been propagandized. The official story about a gas chamber at Dachau was abandoned in the 1960s, found to be a fraudulent claim.

Holocaust historian, Dr. Martin Broszat of Germany's Institute of Contemporary History, stated in a 1960 letter that appeared in the German weekly Die Zeit that, "Neither in Dachau, nor in Bergen-Belsen, nor in Buchenwald, were Jews or other prisoners gassed." The dead, he concluded, were the victims of horrible conditions in the camps, leading to deadly disease.

Dachau was not an extermination camp like Auschwitz. It was for other prisoners-- political and others arrested--A friend of mine spent time there. Another man I worked with was a pathologist in the US Army who went into Dachau just after it was taken by the Army and he did autopsies on the recently died and those who died after liberation. He had his copies of the reports -- many hundreds of them--and I read a bunch of them. But, it's apples vs. oranges comparing those two 'camps'. I also knew a man who survived Auschwitz. It was as has been presented-- an extermination camp.

Retired cat herder.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana

It was suggested that the existence of cremation ovens is evidence of genocidal activities.

Might it not be the numbers and locations of those cremation ovens, along with photographic evidence of mass graves, testimony from survivors, testimony from captured officials, not to mention captured NAZI government documents that would lead a whole bunch of folks to believe there were some

"genocidal activities"

going on in Germany and the surrounding German controlled lands?

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Valsdad

Might it not be the numbers and locations of those cremation ovens, along with photographic evidence of mass graves, testimony from survivors, testimony from captured officials, not to mention captured NAZI government documents that would lead a whole bunch of folks to believe there were some

"genocidal activities"

What? When did all this happen? OMG it sounds horrible.

LOL
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B

A friend and neighbor was on the Bataan March. He said that probably the only reason he survived was he ate anything that walked, flew, or crawled. The ones that wouldn't died of malnutrition or of related conditions. I never knew of a GI or marine that had the least bit of sympathy for the Japanese.

saw the ovens too. Wasn't my imagination

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by joken2

Regardless whether death was via gas, experimental medical procedures, spread of disease in overcrowded concentration camps, starvation, shot, stabbed, bludgeoned, forced labor till dropped dead, etc., etc., etc... the undeniable goal of The Final Solution was mass genocide...

gen·o·cide
/ˈjenəˌsīd/

noun

noun: genocide; plural noun: genocides

the deliberate killing of a large number of people from a particular nation or ethnic group with the aim of destroying that nation or group
"a campaign of genocide"

Supply chain disruption.

LOL
673 Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
If the holocaust did happen, I wonder why it did?

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by blairvt

Maybe they were baking pizza

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
I became acquainted with an old nazi back in 1990, who worked as head mechanic on a large private resort island off the coast of Belize. I befriended him over time though the illicit supply of pint bottles of schnapps on that alcohol banned island. He had originally come to Belize via Guatemala in the 70's and due to his age and reclusiveness I knew he had a story to tell. It wasnt anything sinister but was interesting and unique. He had no reason to lie to me and was sane. I dont think he had shared his past with anyone else over the 20 years he has been there. Maybe I loosened him up with the stories my stepdad had told me about his times in hitler youth. But before I tell his story I will get into his view of the jews. Of course I asked him and his reply was they were like a disease that had infected German society. He said they were starting to control the financial systems of his country which controlled about everything else in the country. ( sound familiar?!). And boy did he hate Jews! He would not shake the hand of a Jew. I found that out once when I played a joke on him with a friend who announced his fake name on introduction.

Anyhow here is the WW2 story: Schmitty was born into a family of machinists. At the beginning he was with the Panzers in North Africa keeping the tanks running. And then one day some suited guys came to his camp and took him and another machinist away. He had no idea what was going on and wasnt told anything until he was in Sweden waiting to be loaded on a freighter for the US, along with a handful of other German machinists. They were all shuttled ashore on the north coast of US at night and picked up by American agents who spoke German. He would up working at a large facility somewhere by the Great Lakes called GW Machine works or something like that. I dont exactly remember but I do remember his asking me if I knew what the GW stood for. I did not and he told me is was German for 'Grosse Versten'. Now thats the first half of the story. The second half is that he fought on both sides of the war! After he had worked and trained at the GW plant he was then 'drafted' into the seabees and wound up in the south pacific for the duration of the war. When I met old Schmitty he had bad prostate cancer and was toughing it out. He died a few years later.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Fireball2
Originally Posted by Valsdad

"genocidal activities"

What? When did all this happen? OMG it sounds horrible.

Well, to be honest.....................maybe it didn't.

Like the moon landing, it was all made up for TV.

I mean, honestly.............do y'all really think dudes have walked around up there?

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
673 Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by GreatWaputi
Originally Posted by blairvt

Maybe they were baking pizza

sausage.

Page 6 of 11 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 10 11

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
682 members (160user, 12344mag, 10gaugemag, 1Akshooter, 10Glocks, 74 invisible), 3,101 guests, and 1,433 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,679
Posts18,399,581
Members73,817
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.