24hourcampfire.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Ironically I was scheduled to speak at this meeting and my family was in Puyallup and forced to prison camp.

https://www.brighteon.com/5b612bd3-48f5-4d04-9c70-1f7cabb42dca

Originally Posted by BrentD

I would not buy something that runs on any kind of primer given the possibility of primer shortages and even regulations. In fact, why not buy a flintlock? Really. Rocks aren't going away anytime soon.
BP-B2

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
And ???

LOL
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Brighteon

Happy Camper gets all his news from there. Sorry

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by slumlord
Brighteon

Hell, I figured this would be right up your alley. You don't even need to call Ren over to read it to you.

I would not buy something that runs on any kind of primer given the possibility of primer shortages and even regulations. In fact, why not buy a flintlock? Really. Rocks aren't going away anytime soon.
U
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
U
Originally Posted by high_country_
Brighteon

Hell, I figured this would be right up your alley. You don't even need to call Ren over to read it to you.
Why are you even here? Shouldn't you be trying to break your family out of prison camp?

IC B2

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
One of the best points Beck made was pointing out the lack of credibility from us and toward the government. If you can't see that and believe that's true then you have no taken a good look at what's going on.

Last edited by Jim1611; 01/21/22.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Brighteon

Oh my bad, yeah maybe

I didnt drop out of school and go to chainsaw college and learn all the hokey conspiracy angles of the “out west”

😢 🤣

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Youre high, they only do stuff like that to conservatuves in Australia. whistle

Last edited by jaguartx; 01/21/22.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
WA legislature introduced a bill to "quarantine" non-vaxed people, against their will. Here we go.

K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
Ironically I was scheduled to speak at this meeting and my family was in Puyallup and forced to prison camp.

Guessing your family was sent to either Minidoka, Tule Lake or Heart Mountain? They shipped my family to Manzanar (CA) first, then to Gila River (AZ). I would've been very interested to have heard your words on the matter.

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by kamo_gari

Guessing your family was sent to either Minidoka, Tule Lake or Heart Mountain? They shipped my family to Manzanar (CA) first, then to Gila River (AZ). I would've been very interested to have heard your words on the matter.

Minidoka.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by deltakid
WA legislature introduced a bill to "quarantine" non-vaxed people, against their will. Here we go.

If you watch the video, Beck says the law has actually been on the books since 2003.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I dont know about other states, but in La., you can be forced to quarantine, in your own home. Not sure what different circumstances/diseases would cause this, but I know that hepatitis is one.

Old Turd- Deplorable- Unrepentant Murderer- Domestic Violent Extremist

Just "Campfire Riffraff and Trash"

This will be my last post! Flave 1/3/21
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by UPhiker
Brighteon

Why are you even here? Shouldn't you be trying to break your family out of prison camp?

Not exactly sure where you were trying to go with that. I'll dismiss this one as you trying to be funny about something not very funny.

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Originally Posted by UPhiker
Brighteon

Not exactly sure where you were trying to go with that. I'll dismiss this one as you trying to be funny about something not very funny.

Maybe if you had given more detail, such as the fact you were talking about family members (Japanese ancestry I assume) being interred during World War II. Maybe there would have been less confusion. I’ll admit it confused me the first time I read your post.

Mark

NRA Life Member
Anytime anyone kicks cancers azz is a good day!

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

Oh The Drama!
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Bet the showers are really nice.

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
They wouldnt do that to us. We're Americans. We gots freedom and all that God given inalienable rights stuff the leftists hate. Cuts into their god/boss complex too much.

Last edited by jaguartx; 01/21/22.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Gramps was born in the USA to Japanese parents. Grandma was blonde haired blue eyed. They got the notice to report to camp....left the farm behind. Dad and aunt were born in camp. When they left camp they had absolutely nothing. A farm in Kimberly, Idaho put my family up and helped them gain enough cash to make a go of life on their own.

Grandparents started a landscaping business that did well. Dad was drafted to Nam, went back for a second tour and got tore up.....he too managed to make a good run of life.

Their life circumstances left a bitter taste in my mouth towards entitlement.....and forced prison.

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
689 members (10gaugemag, 12308300, 007FJ, 160user, 10Glocks, 06hunter59, 70 invisible), 2,775 guests, and 1,305 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,632
Posts18,398,846
Members73,817
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.