24hourcampfire.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 51,938
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 51,938

No mention in any of the threads (unless I missed it) that he had bought a home and had been living here in Brentwood, just on the edge of Davidson/Williamson county.


Everyone wants to be here.

Cept yall deny and cover up that part


Stay in your Pissville towns. Tenn sux

BP-B2

Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 20,320
R
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
R
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 20,320
Too late.....


FJB & FJT
Joined: Dec 2010
Posts: 14,408
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Joined: Dec 2010
Posts: 14,408
probably was eating old deer meat too


My diploma is a DD214
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 33,520
R
Campfire Oracle
Offline
Campfire Oracle
R
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 33,520
Hearts and Minds dude....

Hearts and Minds....
🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️


Liberal Socialist Democrats and their voters are a bane to this Nation.

"Cinnamon Fairytoes" LOL!!!
Joined: Apr 2011
Posts: 56,951
Campfire Oracle
Offline
Campfire Oracle
Joined: Apr 2011
Posts: 56,951
Originally Posted by slumlord

No mention in any of the threads (unless I missed it) that he had bought a home and had been living here in Brentwood, just on the edge of Davidson/Williamson county.


Everyone wants to be here.

Cept yall deny and cover up that part


Stay in your Pissville towns. Tenn sux


He probably just wanted to get drunk and party with Kid Rock and Bocephus 😜


"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC-A B3

Joined: Apr 2011
Posts: 76,298
Campfire Oracle
Offline
Campfire Oracle
Joined: Apr 2011
Posts: 76,298
Don’t know that, sure could sing.

Joined: Feb 2016
Posts: 15,079
H
Campfire Kahuna
Offline
Campfire Kahuna
H
Joined: Feb 2016
Posts: 15,079
Theendessee

Where celebs go to expire

Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 51,938
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 51,938
Originally Posted by hookeye
Theendessee

Where celebs go to expire


this ^^^^^

Joined: Apr 2004
Posts: 38,530
S
Campfire Oracle
Offline
Campfire Oracle
S
Joined: Apr 2004
Posts: 38,530
Too many people talk about how wonderful Tennessee is....

like a lot of other places, if y'all don't shut up about that..... it won't take long to not be that nice a place anymore..

Oregon was a great place when I was in the service up at Ft. Lewis in the later 70s...

by 1995, when I moved back here.... it wasn't so nice anymore... a lot of the good stuff was done changed for the worse... same with Washington State.

The flood of Californians had take hold and changed the state into California Lite...

People would ask me what part of California I was from when they first met you.

when I told them I wasn't from CA, they had this dumb look on their face, and snidely ask me what the hell was I doing here then.

My response was is it a law or something you have to move here from California? they'd have this confused look on their face with the answer being " Welll, yeah"..


you people in Tennessee shouldn't talk up Tennessee.... you should talk up Illinois, Ohio or Michigan...


"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 31,961
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 31,961
Originally Posted by slumlord

No mention in any of the threads (unless I missed it) that he had bought a home and had been living here in Brentwood, just on the edge of Davidson/Williamson county.


Everyone wants to be here.

Cept yall deny and cover up that part


Stay in your Pissville towns. Tenn sux


Like all them other "musicians"....................................he couldn't handle it..............................................like a real man...................











OUT WEST


The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
IC-B B4

Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 51,938
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 51,938
I think we are doing a pretty good job unselling Tenn

All the Arizona geezer “Tn is full of inbreds”
Making graves and shît for us. Yea


Heck maybe more WOULD like come if we had a Chainsaw College or a Lug Nut Tech school.

Or even some easy ass to split pussy conifer “firewood”

Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 31,961
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 31,961
Juniper baby, nasty ol' twisted juniper. Sand growin in it from the sandstorms an such. Tear up a saw chain quicklike, not like some easy to cut "hardwood".


The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 33,520
R
Campfire Oracle
Offline
Campfire Oracle
R
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 33,520
Originally Posted by Seafire
Too many people talk about how wonderful Tennessee is....

like a lot of other places, if y'all don't shut up about that..... it won't take long to not be that nice a place anymore..

Oregon was a great place when I was in the service up at Ft. Lewis in the later 70s...

by 1995, when I moved back here.... it wasn't so nice anymore... a lot of the good stuff was done changed for the worse... same with Washington State.

The flood of Californians had take hold and changed the state into California Lite...

People would ask me what part of California I was from when they first met you.

when I told them I wasn't from CA, they had this dumb look on their face, and snidely ask me what the hell was I doing here then.

My response was is it a law or something you have to move here from California? they'd have this confused look on their face with the answer being " Welll, yeah"..


you people in Tennessee shouldn't talk up Tennessee.... you should talk up Illinois, Ohio or Michigan...

See slumlord
See....
🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️😆🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️


Liberal Socialist Democrats and their voters are a bane to this Nation.

"Cinnamon Fairytoes" LOL!!!
Joined: Mar 2003
Posts: 248
Member
Offline
Member
Joined: Mar 2003
Posts: 248
NVM RIP

Last edited by Huntaholic; 01/21/22. Reason: better judgement
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 51,938
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 51,938
Originally Posted by Huntaholic
1982, Junior in high school, 72 Chevelle SS to cruise around in, hot blonde as my steady girlfriend, Saturday night, and Bat outta hell 8 track in the deck. Yeah, that brings back some MIGHTY FOND memories!
ETA, YES she was a virgin when we started dating, so "paradise by the dashboard lights" has a special place indeed!


Since you muthas cant seem to post in just one thread I will put the same reply in ALL of them.

And that’s just fine

😃


More Tn participants, the more nervous the Good Guys get

Joined: Mar 2003
Posts: 248
Member
Offline
Member
Joined: Mar 2003
Posts: 248
Originally Posted by slumlord

And that’s just fine

😃


More Tn participants, the more nervous the Good Guys get

LOL leave it to you to catch it before I sobered up enough to get them all removed!

Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 33,520
R
Campfire Oracle
Offline
Campfire Oracle
R
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 33,520
I'm gonna go buy some 5.56 M855.
Aint bought none yet this week
Hit my 2 bx 9mm weekly goal
Need ta hit the 3 box m855 weekly goal.

Little at a time over time.
So Khans banking app dont go off like a fog horn in boston harbor...

👍👍👍👍😬😬😬


Liberal Socialist Democrats and their voters are a bane to this Nation.

"Cinnamon Fairytoes" LOL!!!
Joined: Mar 2003
Posts: 248
Member
Offline
Member
Joined: Mar 2003
Posts: 248
Originally Posted by renegade50
I'm gonna go buy some 5.56 M855.
Aint bought none yet this week
Hit my 2 bx 9mm weekly goal
Need ta hit the 3 box m855 weekly goal.

Little at a time over time.
So Khans banking app dont go off like a fog horn in boston harbor...

👍👍👍👍😬😬😬

Im confused? I thought it was 1 if by land 2 if by sea?

Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 35,122
S
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
S
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 35,122
Originally Posted by rem141r
probably was eating old deer meat too



It's OK, you make chili and put enough beans in it, you can't tell how old the meat is.



A wise man is frequently humbled.

Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 35,122
S
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
S
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 35,122
Originally Posted by Valsdad
Juniper baby, nasty ol' twisted juniper. Sand growin in it from the sandstorms an such. Tear up a saw chain quicklike, not like some easy to cut "hardwood".



Western juniper?



A wise man is frequently humbled.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin, SYSOP 

Link Copied to Clipboard
CTV-TRX
Who's Online Now
667 members (10Glocks, 10gaugemag, 160user, 1Akshooter, 06hunter59, 16penny, 73 invisible), 1,785 guests, and 909 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
RR2/3-22

UDG-IP









Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2022 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
 
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.5
(Release build 20201027)
Responsive Width:

PHP: 7.3.33 Page Time: 0.071s Queries: 15 (0.004s) Memory: 0.9440 MB (Peak: 1.0916 MB) Data Comp: Zlib Server Time: 2022-05-16 19:39:34 UTC
Valid HTML 5 and Valid CSS