Hop To
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
J
JGray Online Content OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Online Content
Campfire Tracker
J
Been home the last couple days with head cold plus fever, chills and aches. Felt it coming on Tuesday afternoon and now feel like I'm over the worst of it. Been taking lots af vitamins including D and Zinc. Test results just came back positive but I feel almost 100% today.

BP-B2

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Did it jump the vaccine or did you not get one?

No judgement either way. I'd just like to know if anybody has missed it because of the vaccine.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Hope all goes well. Cousin just got it(he works with me). Hes not had the symptoms you had. Just headache. Got emails all week long from work. 21 positives one day, 9 next, 11, 17.....they kept coming all week. We'll all have it soon nuff.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
We got them couple of Texas guys on here that make their own hydroxychloroquine out of grapefruit, HTH pool shock and Fresca.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Bristoe

No judgement either way. I'd just like to know if anybody has missed it because of the vaccine.

Cant speak for him, but at work the majority are vaxxd. Doesnt matter. Still contracting it. So many people walkin around sniffin and hackin. The only ones who know they have it are the ones that got tested. All others have it too but keep on keepin on, thats common sense.

IC B2

T
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
T
I got the same stuff this last week. Sunday I felt kinda weak and developed a fever. Fever finally broke during the night but my joints ached so bad Monday and Tuesday I didn’t know what to think. Now I’m just head cold like, been out splitting and stacking some wood today but run out of gas pretty easy. I figure I’ll live. Got tested due to work on Tuesday morning and was +.

No shot here.

Last edited by TheKid; 01/21/22.
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
I started feeling weird yesterday.

Woke up last night with mild chills.

This morning sucked, really achy and mentally fuucked up.

Basically like a mild case of the flu, nothing too bad but still chitty.

Made it to work, got cows fed and was ready to come home and lounge.

Told my dad to stay away from me.

I have not been tested, don't care, sick is sick...lol

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
I got the J&J vaccine back in April. Tossed a blood clot in June,..went blind in one eye for a while. Pissed a Kidney stone.

Now I get to take 1000 mg of Hydroxyurea every day for life to keep my blood from turning into soup.

But I ain't had the Covid!

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
If I wasn't already old I'd be pissed.

,...but fuggit.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Family friends got their booster last week.

In bed sick with covid this week. Guess it hadn’t kicked in yet..

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

That you know of. We're all walkin petri dishes lol. I got J&J last May. Ive been exposed to so many +s it aint funny. But im still here, for now.

J
JGray Online Content OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Online Content
Campfire Tracker
J

I chose not to get the vax...

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The bug is definitely different for everyone. Neighbors wife caught it. He and I hunted together while she was sick, didn’t know then she had Covid.

Both he and I came down with a light headache and congestion several days later for a few days. That was it.

His wife is starting to feel better. He and I are going duck hunting in the morning together.

We’re all going to eventually catch it, so whatever.

🦫

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
J
JGray Online Content OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Online Content
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by pahick

Cant speak for him, but at work the majority are vaxxd. Doesnt matter. Still contracting it. So many people walkin around sniffin and hackin. The only ones who know they have it are the ones that got tested. All others have it too but keep on keepin on, thats common sense.

Same here - I think I may be the only unvax'd at work, however we've had several out with Covid recently who all have returned to work over the last couple of weeks.

W
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
W

I (unjabbed) got it from the wife (jabbed and boosted moderna). Don't know where the wife picked it up. 101.5 temp for two days and fatigue ever since along with a dry cough. We could sleep 16 hours a day no problem.

J
JGray Online Content OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Online Content
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by SamOlson
I started feeling weird yesterday.

Woke up last night with mild chills.

This morning sucked, really achy and mentally fuucked up.

Basically like a mild case of the flu, nothing too bad but still chitty.

Made it to work, got cows fed and was ready to come home and lounge.

Told my dad to stay away from me.

I have not been tested, don't care, sick is sick...lol

I wouldn't have got tested either but I've exposed my wife and she spends alot of time with our grandchildren. I wanted to know so she would stay away from them until this blows over. She feels like she's coming down with it also...

Last edited by JGray; 01/21/22.
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by pahick

That you know of. We're all walkin petri dishes lol. I got J&J last May. Ive been exposed to so many +s it aint funny. But im still here, for now.

My wife is a nurse in a hospital. She get's exposed to Covid on a regular basis. She had to get the Vax to keep her job,,..so I got one too. We both specifically sought out the J&J.

I don't know if it makes any difference, but every other Nurse she works with got the Pfizer/Moderna Vax and all of them came down with Covid, eventually,.....mild cases, however.

No issues for my wife. But now I've got blood platelet issues.

To be totally candid about the matter, I don't know if the vaccine had anything to do with it. My platelet level has been rising for a few years. But recently it went well above normal. (CALR mutation in my bone marrow to get all doctory about it)

I've read up and consequently know more about spike proteins and Essential Thrombocytosis than any layman ought to have to.

I can wax eloquently about JAK2, CALR, and MPL bone marrow mutations and I've had a core sample drilled out of my pelvis, recently.

But in any event, if the Hydroxyurea doesn't kill me, it'll fix me, and it hasn't killed me yet.

My guess is, I'll schitt and die from anemia from all the blood they're pulling out of me before the Thrombocytosis morphs into something lethal.

But how many times can a man be expected to mow the grass, anyway?,.....yanno?

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
This is not directed at the poster that began this thread. But after reading about COVID accounts for several years it's apparent that not many people have had Syphilis.

No matter how bad COVID may or may not be, I've yet to read about huge cankers on you junk, along with 103 degree fever.

Last edited by Mike78; 01/21/22.
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by WhiteFawn
We could sleep 16 hours a day no problem.

Odd you mention that. I have never slept well in my adult life and when I got the Covid I was sleeping 11-12 a night....I really miss that.,....

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
I might have it. Or seasonal allergy
Dunno.

No fever. I always hurt. No real cough, just hack crud up now and then.

Last weekend slept 50% of 2 days

But Im always behind on sleep.

Kid ordered tests. The ol ladys office and supporting are out w covid, 50% of em. Shes vaxd and boosted

I still.avoid her

Last edited by hookeye; 01/21/22.
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
689 members (10gaugemag, 10ring1, 12308300, 007FJ, 160user, 10Glocks, 81 invisible), 2,753 guests, and 1,305 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,637
Posts18,398,939
Members73,817
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.