Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 7 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Wife had all the babies while I roofed.

Too bad I married early, always wanted to drop out of 7th grade and go to Chainsaw College.

BP-B2

Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
22 years in April. Together since '96. Glad I married her in 2000, makes it easier to remember how long we've been together. Don't know what I'd do without her; she's the glue and all that.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by jimy
There are a whole bunch of f~cktards out there who don't deserve a mangy cat, let alone a good woman, a good woman is a treasure that should be cherished, and never taken for granted, my wife and I have been married for41 great years !

Truth

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I tell u whut son, a whisky dick and a weekend furlough from chainsaw college and a man can score a good redhead outside of Cody
Mm huh yessir

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I couldn't have picked any better than I did 28 years ago. She's an absolute gem

Attached Images
181029.jpg (16.72 KB, 216 downloads)
IC B2

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by moosemike
Originally Posted by jimy
There are a whole bunch of f~cktards out there who don't deserve a mangy cat, let alone a good woman, a good woman is a treasure that should be cherished, and never taken for granted, my wife and I have been married for41 great years !

Truth

Maybe so,....but there's also a *lot* of women out there who should consider themselves lucky if they possess a cucumber.

G
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
G
Been blessed for 40 years with an absolute sweetheart. Still gorgeous @ 62, still makes my propeller spin and as I’ve said before, no snakes in her head.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

You only live once, but...if you do it right, once is enough.
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Well gents......I've been reading your comments and am thankful some of you feel the way you do.

I've had a long, hard road when it comes to Marriage. It's not been an easy path......so about 8 years ago, just gave up on the whole idea of a life partner......as some have opined, i'd rather live alone than have an ornery woman in the house .

About a year ago, out of the blue, and indirectly because of a Campfire friend, I came to know of a beautiful woman that captivated my attention from the very first moment I saw her picture.....still am. Intelligent (more degrees than a Compass Rose), witty, friendly, laughs at my jokes, and she adores me.....so do her pups. She's the hardest working person I've ever met.......always working late into the night, for herself (exercising), for her family, and for others (Lions Club Member, Kiwanis Club, Historical association, and now she's running for Mayor of our city), as well as created and runs a Non Profit to help first responders and deal with PTSD.............

After all these years of praying to God for a true "Proverbs Woman" to share my life with.....he answered both our prayers. We're not married.....YET, but will be in due time. Can't imagine what life would be like without this tiny dynamo beside me......

Enjoy your day gentlemen, and those that bring happiness to your soul!

Frog---OUT!

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Everyone else is posting pics of their bride, thought I would post a picture of her from last night. Rough day at work, I guess.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by frogman43
Well gents......I've been reading your comments and am thankful some of you feel the way you do.

I've had a long, hard road when it comes to Marriage. It's not been an easy path......so about 8 years ago, just gave up on the whole idea of a life partner......as some have opined, i'd rather live alone than have an ornery woman in the house .

About a year ago, out of the blue, and indirectly because of a Campfire friend, I came to know of a beautiful woman that captivated my attention from the very first moment I saw her picture.....still am. Intelligent (more degrees than a Compass Rose), witty, friendly, laughs at my jokes, and she adores me.....so do her pups. She's the hardest working person I've ever met.......always working late into the night, for herself (exercising), for her family, and for others (Lions Club Member, Kiwanis Club, Historical association, and now she's running for Mayor of our city), as well as created and runs a Non Profit to help first responders and deal with PTSD.............

After all these years of praying to God for a true "Proverbs Woman" to share my life with.....he answered both our prayers. We're not married.....YET, but will be in due time. Can't imagine what life would be like without this tiny dynamo beside me......

Enjoy your day gentlemen, and those that bring happiness to your soul!

Frog---OUT!

Glad you found that woman.

I've seen it happen usually when are not looking for it.. wink

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
IC B3

O
OGB Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
O
Originally Posted by Godogs57
Been blessed for 40 years with an absolute sweetheart. Still gorgeous @ 62, still makes my propeller spin and as I’ve said before, no snakes in her head.

And she carries logs up the mountain with a smile!
Good catch.

Bore size is no substitute for shot placement and
Power is no substitute for bullet performance. 458WIN
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
My lady has been through tough times to be with me. She immigrated and left her native Germany and family behind to move to 'Merica. She is so many things- too many to list. Top amongst those qualities would be beautiful inside and out, loving, caring, supportive, loyal, strong, sexy, funny, intelligent, tri- lingual, and she works far harder than I do. She is an entrepreneur, wonderful mother, business owner, tax expert, marketing genius, and so much more. I tell her constantly that she is loved, appreciated, and adored. She saved me from myself, and I owe her my life many times over. Simply amazing.

"I didn't realize we had so many snipers in this country." by J23
Campfire Savant
Online Content
Campfire Savant
Originally Posted by 3584ELK
My lady has been through tough times to be with me. She immigrated and left her native Germany and family behind to move to 'Merica. She is so many things- too many to list. Top amongst those qualities would be beautiful inside and out, loving, caring, supportive, loyal, strong, sexy, funny, intelligent, tri- lingual, and she works far harder than I do. She is an entrepreneur, wonderful mother, business owner, tax expert, marketing genius, and so much more. I tell her constantly that she is loved, appreciated, and adored. She saved me from myself, and I owe her my life many times over. Simply amazing.

Sounds like mine, except she migrated from deep, deep, east Texas

H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
Aint found a good one yet and quit looking long ago.
Am ready to live alone, nice n quiet, clean.

Reloading press and mini fridge, by a big TV in the front room.

A guy can dream

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
been with my dear wife forever who i have always called her Blondie , 47 years ago i met my long haired blond ,blue jean , 105 lb. Queen with a college degree in the medical field, got her to like cheap beer Busch Lite and my red neck friends at the bar ! this fine lady will Fight - F--k or hold the light for me , she is the only wife i have ever had and only one i will ever have . she gave me two very smart kids ones a doctor "Danielle my daughter " son Cory is a engineer . myself just a old peon pole climber all my life i have been very blessed !

LIFE NRA , we vote Red up here, Norseman
Page 7 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
729 members (204guy, 10gaugemag, 12344mag, 10Glocks, 17CalFan, 16penny, 77 invisible), 2,963 guests, and 1,296 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,767
Posts18,401,467
Members73,823
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.