Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
#16865502 01/21/22
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Getting clubbed like a baby seal this week.

"Hey jackass, get your government off my freedom."
MOLON LABE
GB1

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Amazon down $180 right now. Netflix down $120 today.

MOLON LABE
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Bitcoin is down $30k since November 8 ($67,566 to $37,800 today)...

Baby seal blood everywhere...

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
I will say it again...

"Hard Commodities... Physically Held".

Hold on boys... wheels are off the track... and the brakes are going out.

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Quando omni flunkus moritati
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
I loaded up at the open and was up nicely but they sold everything into the close and I got stopped out even which is okay because who knows what's happening in the next few weeks with Brandon, Russia, the Fed next week etc.

MOLON LABE
N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
Originally Posted by CashisKing
I will say it again...

What are your favorites?

Biden's most truthful quote ever came during his first press conference, 03/25/21.
Drum roll please...... "I don't know, to be clear." and THAT is one promise he's kept!!!
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by Nebraska
I will say it again...

What are your favorites?

Whatever stuff you know best...

If you are a fabricator (like my friend that owns a big trailer shop)... steel, hubs, axles, welding rods etc.). Maybe $300k in inventory... that kinda thing.

Same if you are an electrician... get ahead of the shortages... AND keep your ability to do your job and GET PAID.

If flipping cars is your thing... get a dozen Prius and wait for gas price panic...

Bottomline... whatever you know best... get ahead of it.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I will say it again...

Same thing that so many said 24 months ago....and thankfully many of us didn't listen. I'll be looking for an exit this year, but not before $300K in gains, mostly energy.

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by broomd
I will say it again...

Same thing that so many said 24 months ago....and thankfully many of us didn't listen. I'll be looking for an exit this year, but not before $300K in gains, mostly energy.

Glad for you... I have done fairly well on CVX and XOM myself.

My larger question is this... "What mechanism (...what fulcrum arm of leverage) does the FED or .GOV currently possess to right this train (i.e. get it back on the tracks)?

Specifically... and politely asking... what economic tools or means of fiscal solvency does the current administration or current FED have at their disposal to fix this chit?

IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Since Putin seems intent on invading Ukraine despite tough guy Joe telling him to stop, I emptied the pool and put in 10,000 gallons of gas. Figure it'll hit $5/gal soon.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Glad for you... I have done fairly well on CVX and XOM myself.

My larger question is this... "What mechanism (...what fulcrum arm of leverage) does the FED or .GOV currently possess to right this train (i.e. get it back on the tracks)?

Specifically... and politely asking... what economic tools or means of fiscal solvency does the current administration or current FED have at their disposal to fix this chit?

T/y.
And those are excellent questions, I can't answer them.
What I can say is that we saw billions of scared cash on the sidelines in the market of a lifetime. Just the residual of the Trump tax cuts and consumer savings put billions of cash in American pockets ready to be spent once virus concerns alleviated. People couldn't (and can't) wait to spend regardless of the doom spewed on CNN, I still think we will run further once O-cron dies off.

Will we correct hard thereafter? Certainly. This fed stuff is horrible. I'm thankful for Dem dickheads Manchin and Sinemma today for sure, at least right now they are preserving what's left of the integrity of our U.S. dollar.

Covid sucked for everyone, but I'm glad I was here to experience the market recovery--I've waited all of my life for a market opportunity like this.
Hope to be a vapor trail by the time we see major correction, save a few lithium and crypto stocks.

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
It'll be interesting to see what plays out if Putin doesn't heed Brandon's stern warning. Can we schedule the mid terms early?

MOLON LABE
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
What scares me more is what happens if we have a several year uptrend in interest rates, something we haven't seen in decades.

MOLON LABE
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by OutlawPatriot
What scares me more is what happens if we have a several year uptrend in interest rates, something we haven't seen in decades.

Actually... I don't see any way possible that that does not happen.

The biggest problem with that is when the rates go up so do the rates on the National Dept... and "United States Total Debt accounted for 895.4 % of the country's GDP in 2020" https://www.ceicdata.com/en/indicator/united-states/total-debt--of-gdp

Personally... I am thinking below is an OPTIMISTIC chart...

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

https://www.crfb.org/papers/interest-payments-federal-budget

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Turning off the free money spigot will be somewhat painful. They may just keep re arranging the chairs on the sinking ship.

.g0v forced to live within its means might make things sparky.

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by blindshooter
Turning off the free money spigot will be somewhat painful. They may just keep re arranging the chairs on the sinking ship.

It is not possible to turn it off... most .GOV people couldn't cover their mortgage more than a few months. Some smart retirees and Vets could if they own their stuff outright... but overall I studied the big .GOV shutdown back in 2018-2019 during Trump pretty hard... a HUGE HUGE % of .GOV people were almost at default on their mortgage.

What % of the population could cover 6 months with ZERO INCOME. Hell 44% can't cover $1k

That is the pickle...

I admit I am an economic moron... I would be super happy if the really smart economic folks here on the Campfire stepped in and bitch slapped me around some... and repainted my doomsday portraiture.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
If you owe money on a house and you voted for Joe, I guess you are getting your reward for being a dumbass.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
The Left has been masterfully pushing the Cloward and Piven plan for decades to create a system that collapses, by design, under it's own critical mass. The pandemic was the perfect crisis to exploit and accelerate the process.

MOLON LABE
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by blindshooter

It is not possible to turn it off... most .GOV people couldn't cover their mortgage more than a few months. Some smart retirees and Vets could if they own their stuff outright... but overall I studied the big .GOV shutdown back in 2018-2019 during Trump pretty hard... a HUGE HUGE % of .GOV people were almost at default on their mortgage.

What % of the population could cover 6 months with ZERO INCOME. Hell 44% can't cover $1k

That is the pickle...

I admit I am an economic moron... I would be super happy if the really smart economic folks here on the Campfire stepped in and bitch slapped me around some... and repainted my doomsday portraiture.

If you believe this(and I think you are probably right) then the only safe haven I see is gold/silver.

The Fed has a choice to crash the economy or continue to devalue the dollar. Which do you think they will choose?

Quando omni flunkus moritati
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

620 members (160user, 2500HD, 204guy, 257 roberts, 12344mag, 1234, 54 invisible), 2,462 guests, and 1,225 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,635
Posts18,455,246
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.