Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
T
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
T
They are all white, no brown, yellow, black, etc. and in the images they look tough as hell but they probably only allow photos they approve of.

I don't think they have a problem controlling their borders smile Kinda reminds me of pics of Hitler's SS because they are homogenous white. The Ukrainians are pretty much the same

Go to Google images "Russian Troops" see if you can find a beaner look alike.

Last edited by TreeMutt; 01/21/22.

"an armed society is a polite society"
BP-B2

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
My cousin adopted a little boy in Russia from down around Lake Baikal. He looks like he could be Mongol, tall and thin with high cheek bones. He might be Mongol, now that he is grown he is a natural horseman. He ain't exactly white.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Probably no transvestites either

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
But what are their pronouns?

Imagine a corporate oligarchy so effective, so advanced and fine tuned that its citizens still call it a democracy.

B
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
B
Pronouns, they don't need no stinking pronouns.

bkraft

"Four things greater than all things are, Women and Horses and Power and War."
IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Same with Muslims. You know what the Muslim term is for inclusion? Suicide bomber.

Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
[Linked Image from previews.123rf.com]

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I wouldn't want to mess with them. Thunder thighs

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by TreeMutt
They are all white, no brown, yellow, black, etc. and in the images they look tough as hell but they probably only allow photos they approve of.

I don't think they have a problem controlling their borders smile Kinda reminds me of pics of Hitler's SS because they are homogenous white. The Ukrainians are pretty much the same

Retard

MAGA
IC B3

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by 1Longbow
Probably no transvestites either

laugh laugh

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I know now why they had to cheat so much in Olympic basketball

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by TreeMutt

The soviet army had a lot of Kazakhs, Armenians, Azerbajanis, Uzbeks, cossacks, etc.

"Beaners". have always make great fighters/US soldiers. Tougher than most American white boys. Certainly the white cucks and simps, lezbos, Shaniqua's, daseauns, today joining

V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
Toe to toe, I think we’d be screwed if it wasn’t for our technological edge. That’s probably even slipping away.

U
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
U
Originally Posted by Hastings
My cousin adopted a little boy in Russia from down around Lake Baikal. He looks like he could be Mongol, tall and thin with high cheek bones. He might be Mongol, now that he is grown he is a natural horseman. He ain't exactly white.
Correct. The whole eastern half of Russia is Asian-Mongol people.

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by UPhiker
Originally Posted by Hastings
Correct. The whole eastern half of Russia is Asian-Mongol people.

Probably Yakuts

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
The Russians are a tough people. The Germans had a really hard time fighting them in WWII. Dang Winters are brutal, and the Krauts almost had to give up.

Why do I have to press 1, for English?
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by viking
Toe to toe, I think we’d be screwed if it wasn’t for our technological edge. That’s probably even slipping away.

Probably totally gone now. I think that was probably true in my time (1980s/90s), but since then it’s been frittered away. 8 years of Klinton, ( I suspect he actually sold them technology) and then Zero gutted our officer corps.
Biden’s military people are even worse. Remember they were “balancing readiness” vs nursing mothers under Zero? Readiness is no longer a concern to democrats. Diversity aka vote pandering is more important.
(At least until they pass their “voting rights” thing. Then they can cheat openly and voters can go to hell)
The Soviet Union was a totally different enemy than what Russia is at this time.
I think China is at the very least even technologically speaking.
China scares the hell outta me, but seeing as how they own much of our government, I figure we’re more valuable to them by bending us over as a “trading partner”.
Any way you look at it, it’s a freakin shame what these traitors have done to our military.
If they start a foreign war it’s probably gonna cost us many thousands of lives. If they succeed in starting a civil war here, it’s gonna be millions.
There’s gotta be a special place in hell for these people...
7mm

"Preserving the Constitution, fighting off the nibblers and chippers, even nibblers and chippers with good intentions, was once regarded by conservatives as the first duty of the citizen. It still is." � Wesley Pruden

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
661 members (1234, 163bc, 06hunter59, 17Fan, 09wingates, 77 invisible), 2,677 guests, and 1,215 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,605
Posts18,398,367
Members73,817
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.