Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 66 1 2 3 65 66
673 Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
https://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/canada-truckers-vaccine-reversal-1.6313200

I see Canada walks the fence and imposes mandates when it suits them, yet backs down on mandates when it suits them.
Canada may visit a mandate at a later time, when they figure they have the upper hand.

GB1

Y
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Y
You cant even make this stuff up anymore. Unvaxxed Canadian truckers are going to be allowed across with no quarantine, but unvaxxed American truckers will be turned away... Makes perfect sense only to an idiot.

Canadian truckers have said they are gong to shut down at noon Jan 23rd in protest...

673 Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
They should shut down at noon today and starve these clowns out. I really think that when the food supply is disturbed in some way, heads will roll.

673 Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
https://globalnews.ca/video/8510325/cross-border-truck-drivers-face-covid-19-vaccination-mandate
Interesting, it really gets weird now. So.....looks like ...oh..never mind.

Anyways, attention fat people, best prepare for a shortage of things like food and stuff,, that is all.

673 Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Do you think Quebec had any influence, huh, do you?

IC B2

Y
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Y
Originally Posted by 673
https://globalnews.ca/video/8510325/cross-border-truck-drivers-face-covid-19-vaccination-mandate
Interesting, it really gets weird now. So.....looks like ...oh..never mind.

Anyways, attention fat people, best prepare for a shortage of things like food and stuff,, that is all.

Yea I saw the first report and thought someone had knocked some sense into them, but guess not. I talked to a friend the other day that owns 4 local businesses and he said they are dying from a thousand cuts. The supply chain shortage along with the mandates is becoming harder and harder to overcome. He cant even get parts for his trucks so he's got guys scavenging all over the Territory. The trucker ban will only make it worse. I dont think Trudeau is the sharpest pencil, but he's not so stupid that he cant figure out this will make it worse. I believe they plan to ruin the economy so they can start over. Once things get real bad they are going to offer everyone a yearly salary and then they have people right where they want them.

Meanwhile in the UK communist Boris Johnson is hanging on to power by a thread. Sounds like a good chance he will get the boot. One can hope.

673 Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
I notice alot of pressure on Corporations and business to impose Vaccine mandates seem to be connected to China in some way.
Its probably nothing.

Did you vote for Trudeau?....

Y
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Y
Originally Posted by 673
I notice alot of pressure on Corporations and business to impose Vaccine mandates seem to be connected to China in some way.
Its probably nothing.

Peter Schweizer said the research for his new book "Red Handed," was the scariest investigation he has ever done. Since he is the author of "Clinton Cash" thats saying something. In his new book he documents certain politicians connections with the communist chinese. The ties run deep, and no doubt Trudeau is involved.

W
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
W
Originally Posted by yukon254
Originally Posted by 673
Its probably nothing.

Peter Schweizer said the research for his new book "Red Handed," was the scariest investigation he has ever done. Since he is the author of "Clinton Cash" thats saying something. In his new book he documents certain politicians connections with the communist chinese. The ties run deep, and no doubt Trudeau is involved.

Saw a meme that said "Biden's head is so far up the Chinese ass he can see Trudeau's feet."

673 Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Everyday I get out of bed, Trudeau takes another leap toward delivering our Country up to the reality of a one World Governance, not just a concept anymore.

About 40 years ago, a brilliant long gone friend said to me that he figured Trudeau could be the antichrist, we laughed because it was funny, but he could be right, he just had the wrong Trudeau because he was referring to his Dad, Pierre.

Either way, it is becoming more clear everyday how our populace can be manipulated by just a few at the top, or in this case, one person if left unchecked can do alot of damage.

An example of this can be found in how our Citizenry has been divided into 3 categories, Native, Country born, and recent immigrants. It was interesting timing on the announcement of 40 billion for Natives, they won't rock the boat and risk losing that gravy train, at the same time they get to hand over scads of cash to a People who are fas, drugged, and zero money handling skills, so its a win win for the man.

The silence from the Native community is alarming, not a peep from those who have stated an age long mistrust of Government, they are also the most anti vax group in the Country, by far, yet total silence on the entire subject. They don't rely on working to put food on the table either, so they have been bought in a number of different ways.

Inflation is going to be a tough one for some families, and Trudeau is 100% responsible for all of it.

IC B3

673 Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Locally the shelves are completely bare of produce, People panicked and bought every bit of fresh produce lol.

Did anyone expect a different result?

673 Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
FU Trudeau.

S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
Originally Posted by 673
Everyday I get out of bed, Trudeau takes another leap toward delivering our Country up to the reality of a one World Governance, not just a concept anymore.

About 40 years ago, a brilliant long gone friend said to me that he figured Trudeau could be the antichrist, we laughed because it was funny, but he could be right, he just had the wrong Trudeau because he was referring to his Dad, Pierre.

Either way, it is becoming more clear everyday how our populace can be manipulated by just a few at the top, or in this case, one person if left unchecked can do alot of damage.

An example of this can be found in how our Citizenry has been divided into 3 categories, Native, Country born, and recent immigrants. It was interesting timing on the announcement of 40 billion for Natives, they won't rock the boat and risk losing that gravy train, at the same time they get to hand over scads of cash to a People who are fas, drugged, and zero money handling skills, so its a win win for the man.

The silence from the Native community is alarming, not a peep from those who have stated an age long mistrust of Government, they are also the most anti vax group in the Country, by far, yet total silence on the entire subject. They don't rely on working to put food on the table either, so they have been bought in a number of different ways.

Inflation is going to be a tough one for some families, and Trudeau is 100% responsible for all of it.

I ask myself that same question, that is how can everyone be manipulated by just a few at the top.Then I talk to people and read many comments on the internet and I am no longer sure if it just a few people at the top.I come to believe that many of the population is very liberal and want all this crap.Many don't value family, don't want to work hard and make more money-many hate their jobs etc...
The other day there was an article on fox news about the tennis player that got expelled from Australia.I read the comments and there were many calling aussies communists and such.There were many aussies commenting and returning the attacks and saying how much they love their situation and government.Liberals are expanding exponentially that could be why we are in this mess.

Last edited by swiftshot; 01/21/22.
673 Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Not all Communists are Chinese.
The "united front" has an estimated 20,000 members in Canada, there are likely 100,000 of them doing the work of the CCP in Canada.
The fruit of their work is right in front of every Canadian for viewing, many of them in influential positions.

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
"The other day there was an article on fox news about the tennis player that got expelled from Australia."

Maybe he didn't want to end up like these other contestants ...??

Fourth Player drops out of Australian Open with chest pains

https://tapnewswire.com/2022/01/fourth-player-drops-out-of-australian-open-with-chest-pains/

673 Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
You ain't gonna see that on the news.
Actually, the moronic Chief Doctor we have here in BC did acknowledge Alphonso Davies (soccer) had a heart issue, supposedly from the Vaccine, then brushed it off like it was FA.

673 Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Truckers bring bullets, powder and primers, beer and whiskey, or they don't, think about it LOL.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
It wasn't the vaccine they said but from the Covid. Once covid gets in the blood stream, that is one of the things that were noted. There goes our hope in the World Cup.

You can hunt longer with wind at your back
673 Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by downwindtracker2
It wasn't the vaccine they said but from the Covid. Once covid gets in the blood stream, that is one of the things that were noted. There goes our hope in the World Cup.

Of course it was.
Maybe you should just sit this one out bud LOL

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Then why was one this of the long covid issues before there was a vaccine. You have spend too much time in strange holes and not enough time in looking around what's really happening.

You can hunt longer with wind at your back
Page 1 of 66 1 2 3 65 66

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

531 members (10gaugemag, 1337Fungi, 1beaver_shooter, 1minute, 1Longbow, 10ring1, 52 invisible), 2,312 guests, and 1,164 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,326
Posts18,468,506
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.