Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Kahuna
OP Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Or so he says. That would be a great ticket if he can live that long. If the Dems are stupid enough to nominate him again, he'd make an excellent candidate to run against whoever the R's nominate. I think even I could beat him and I guarantee that I'm no politician. I doubt I could beat the Dem mail in ballots, though.

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
BP-B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
That's what I thought too.

In 2020.

What happened?

Oh yeah. That will never happen again, rigjt?

God Bless America
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Never happen, especially after the midterm slaughter.

Hitlery....

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Only in his drugged water noggin

Cmon Man! I got like 30% approval and love waffle cones.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
It doesn't matter who runs.

What matters much more is the depth of the election fraud/cheating.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Like that comment that Josef Stalin once made about how it's all about who counts the votes.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
Or so he says. That would be a great ticket if he can live that long. If the Dems are stupid enough to nominate him again, he'd make an excellent candidate to run against whoever the R's nominate. I think even I could beat him and I guarantee that I'm no politician. I doubt I could beat the Dem mail in ballots, though.

Nobody can beat the “Most extensive election fraud network ever developed” (Joe Biden 2020)

See below!

Originally Posted by rockinbbar

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

If they can pass that “voting rights act” , that’s the end of fair elections.
Not that a guy who got thousands to his rallies lost to a guy who only had a couple rallies that attracted a few dozen!
The election was stolen, and the January 6th “insurrection” was orchestrated so that anyone questioning the outcome could be labeled a right wing extremists.
People need to wake the Phuq up, or our Constitutional Republic is a thing of the past.
It might be too late already. I believe it’s gonna take gunfire to restore it, IF WE CAN.
7mm

"Preserving the Constitution, fighting off the nibblers and chippers, even nibblers and chippers with good intentions, was once regarded by conservatives as the first duty of the citizen. It still is." � Wesley Pruden

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I think they will try to trot out Beto.

He mimics Obama right down to the skinny rolled up sleeves and pontificating demeanor.

Funny thing is I kind of get the feeling Dems or over Obama. Certainly over Clintons.

But you can bet the race card will be in full force. It is hypocritical, a lie, and it is all they got.

When a country is well governed, poverty and a mean condition are something to be ashamed of. When a country is ill governed, riches and honors are something to be ashamed of
. Confucius
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by 7mmbuster

Not that a guy who got thousands to his rallies lost to a guy who only had a couple rallies that attracted a few dozen!
The election was stolen, and the January 6th “insurrection” was orchestrated so that anyone questioning the outcome could be labeled a right wing extremists.
People need to wake the Phuq up, or our Constitutional Republic is a thing of the past.
It might be too late already. I believe it’s gonna take gunfire to restore it, IF WE CAN.
7mm

Fare elections are already a thing of the past, this “voting rights” bill is designed to stop states from undoing what they are already doing, cheating.

Whether it passes or not makes no difference unless individual states, First admit the fraud exists, and B actually do something about it. So far that has not happened.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
IC B3

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by kenjs1
I think they will try to trot out Beto.

He mimics Obama right down to the skinny rolled up sleeves and pontificating demeanor.

Funny thing is I kind of get the feeling Dems or over Obama. Certainly over Clintons.

But you can bet the race card will be in full force. It is hypocritical, a lie, and it is all they got.

Newsome, book it.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Biden wants to get out and hold more public events to sell his litany of great successes since the media no longer wants to collaborate with the White House.

I say thank you very much Joe.

Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

7mm

Big +1.

LOL
S
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
S
I think the Dems got a Biden look a like, no way the old Fool could have done a 2 hour press meet, this guy looks better and moves better! Something Stinks!

Deer Camp! about as good as it gets!
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck

After the coming bloodbath the dims are facing in the 2022 midterms they'll primary Bidumb and the Ho.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P

THIS

LIFE NRA , we vote Red up here, Norseman
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
I hope the dems blatantly cheat and win the whitehouse again then go full commie anti-constitution. I know 100% that the right won't sit thru another four years of the bullshet, we gonna rise up LOL
Honey hand me another pepsi

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

7mm

Absolutely !

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by ol_mike
I hope the dems blatantly cheat and win the whitehouse again then go full commie anti-constitution. I know 100% that the right won't sit thru another four years of the bullshet, we gonna rise up LOL
Honey hand me another pepsi

laugh laugh

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

THIS

Incumbents are always the one nominated for the party......so just get ready to watch even more EPIC voter fraud than we saw in 2020

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
741 members (10ring1, 10gaugemag, 10gaugeman, 02bfishn, 12308300, 11point, 87 invisible), 2,809 guests, and 1,250 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,702
Posts18,400,027
Members73,820
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.