Page 3 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by Redneck
Originally Posted by ERK
I’ve said the truckers should have done this when Biden stole the election. Hungry angry people would have made the ass hats redo the vote tally.

I couldn't possibly agree more... You GO truckers!!!

The cabals plandemic plan was to TOTALLY lock the nation and highways down for the several years it took to get a vaccine anc have millions starve and roaming roves of antifa, blm and illegal imported and open border immigrants wreaking murder and mayhem.

The typical commie takeover plan. Starve the people into submission. Like was done in Hungary, Russia, Chyna. Now in Venezuela and Nicaragua

Then their saving economic reset where the survivors own no guns or nothing, to be taken care of with free health care as they are in Cuba.

That won't work here, as long as we have out right to bear arms. And as a matter of fact we need blm, antifa, illegals, freeloaders and deadbeats to start preying on the working class maybe they'll wake the F up.

Life is good live it while you can.
BP-B2

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
GOD DAMNED THOSE WHO WORK TO GIVE THE JAB TO LITTLE DEFENSELESS KIDS.

GET A FREAKING CLUE.

What, more kids are killed by lightning or walking or being driven to school every year than what died in 2 years of Covid.

99.997 percent of those dxed with it survive it. How many millions get a sniffle and never got sick or even tested.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Last edited by jaguartx; 01/22/22.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by 673
Originally Posted by Seafire
Originally Posted by 673
Originally Posted by flintlocke
Aren't all Canadian truckers from Pakistan?

No, most are from India, and if you are driving on the same hwy to Ottawa you better look out.

spending time on both sides of the border, from coast to coast...

on the US side of the border... Pakis or Indians...most Americans acknowledge there is really no difference in either of them...

falling under the description of "Ragheads"

You should know the difference from a Muslim, Sikh, or Hindu, if not figure it out because one wants to kill you and the others don't.

Well aware of that, but too many Americans don't.... which is the problem I was eluding toward.

Like the same crowd, that think there are no difference with Asians.... Chinese, Japanese, Koreans.... they all look the same so they are ALL against us...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by TrueGrit
Originally Posted by ERK
I’ve said the truckers should have done this when Biden stole the election. Hungry angry people would have made the ass hats redo the vote tally.

The cabals plandemic plan was to TOTALLY lock the nation and highways down for the several years it took to get a vaccine anc have millions starve and roaming roves of antifa, blm and illegal imported and open border immigrants wreaking murder and mayhem.

The typical commie takeover plan. Starve the people into submission. Like was done in Hungary, Russia, Chyna. Now in Venezuela and Nicaragua

Then their saving economic reset where the survivors own no guns or nothing, to be taken care of with free health care as they are in Cuba.

That won't work here, as long as we have out right to bear arms. And as a matter of fact we need blm, antifa, illegals, freeloaders and deadbeats to start preying on the working class maybe they'll wake the F up.

Thats what they said in Australia im thinking.

When they knock on most peoples doors with jack booted thugs in the middle of the night most will give up their guns rather than die in front of their kids.

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by 673
We are in the hands of buffoons.
Both of our Countries are in

Those buffons just worked a 50 year plan to subvert our three branches of govt and constitution resulting in the successful overthrow of our top govt and seated an, to us, enemy occupant in the WH.

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B2

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by 673

Those buffons just worked a 50 year plan to subvert our three branches of govt and constitution resulting in the successful overthrow of our top govt and seated an, to us, enemy occupant in the WH.

Yes, I think people aren't wording their meaning correctly, these people ARE NOT BUFFONS/IDIOTS/MORONS, they're the opposite of that, they're working towards taking an entire country down and doing a great job at it.

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Add; when the United States falls, the entire world falls

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by ERK

When they knock on most peoples doors with jack booted thugs in the middle of the night most will give up their guns rather than die in front of their kids.

Don't keep up with Australia, but I doubt that they let blm, antifa burn towns down with government assistance. I've always thought less than 10% of the gun owners would fight for their gun rights. But after seeing this BS playing for the last couple of years I feel things are changing. Live free or die, should be the motto for anyone who can think for themselves.

Life is good live it while you can.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Originally Posted by 673
Both of our Countries are in a time of inflation I have never seen before, largely because of the supply chain, then they decide to impose a Vaccine mandate on its truckers, throwing a big fugg into the supply chain.
They are isolated by nature of their work ffs.

People know they did it to fugg us up, its intentional as nobody can be that stupid by accident. Trudeau doe's shyte like this once a month and gets away with it.
I would like him to run with a pair of scissor's more often.

673, I hear you. The buffoons in charge have no clue, nor do they have any experience with real life, as lived by regular citizens. Their continued stupidity only serves to strengthen our resolve and hasten their required departure.

Oh they know exactly what they are doing... Biden isn't running anything, and neither is Harris.... strictly puppets ran those who are ruling behind the scenes...

the last election proved that the Communists control the DNCC, which is peppered with useful idiots like "The Squad", who appease the crowds of moron voters, who have no clue what reality is....all the democRats control are urban areas nationwide.....where they have more voters on welfare, than they have voters who work a job.

anyone who ever spent time studying communism, and the tactics they have used to take over other nations globally, the left has been doing right out of the Communist Playbook.. disasters and divide and conquer...

even your dog could figure out the last election results was orchestrated....and they will be doing just the same on the next one and the one after that...

in a simple case, read about the communists who tried to take over Finland, before the Russians attacked it in 1939....Military Commander and President Karl von Mannerheim, had a very simple solution to stop the communist take over, to undermine the Finnish Government. When a communist agitator was captured, they were just summarily taken outside and shot, on the spot....Solved that problem on the spot....

Communist's manifesto.... take over a targeted government and nation, by using their own laws against them.. which is exactly what the left is doing here...its behind the scenes, and Biden/Harris are just like the Nazis let Paul von Hindenberg, stand up front and be controlled, while the Nazis controlled and orchestrated everything behind the scenes until he died of old age....( and yeah, I know Nazis aren't communists.... but you win by playing by your opponents rules) and Hitler did exactly as Von Mannerheim did in Finland with communists....just shoot the ones you catch....

of course we are "too civilized" to do that in this country....another example of communists using our own laws against us... during the cold war, our leaders knew this... and were willing to do this if need be.... however, those types are no longer in control of anything... they have been replaced by left wing indoctrinated puppets... and that is why military veterans and patriots are being labeled as the "Radical Right" and domestic Terrorists... BEFORE those on the right can accuse the left of being exactly that...
to the clueless sheep in the middle...

none of this is anything new that hasn't been used and played out around the globe in the last 100 years since the Russian Revolution of 1917 and 1918.. and lets not forget that the first Russian Revolution failed, but dated back to 1905. at the end of the Russo Japanese war..... the US will be maneuvered into a war with China ( Taiwan being the excuse) or the Russians ( the Ukraine will be the excuse).. the US falls, Communism has no obstacle stopping them from world domination... that is exactly what they want.

The democRats and Brandon's Administration is the vehicle that is helping them get there....

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by ol_mike
Let's not make any drastic moves I just went grocery shopping and got chipsNdips, pepsi, looking forward to a relaxing weekend, NFL_ NFL ,
Hope the truckers save us while I sit on the couch

Something needs to be done although I don't want to get involved, I've worked too hard to chance losing any of my material possessions. Don't want to get on any kind of government ''list'', scary stuff!! They turn law enforcement and the military against us we'd all be ded within minutes.

Ok > lunchtime, toodle-ooo

LOL, Careful Mike, some here might just take you seriously.

like this guy.

Originally Posted by Riverc
Let's not make any drastic moves I just went grocery shopping and got chipsNdips, pepsi, looking forward to a relaxing weekend, NFL_ NFL ,
Hope the truckers save us while I sit on the couch

Ol Mike no attack on you personally, but that kind of attitude will never stop this crap, you the kind of people they like obey and comply. Fuuck the NFL I have much better things to do with my time.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
IC B3

673 Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by 673
Originally Posted by 673
Originally Posted by flintlocke
Aren't all Canadian truckers from Pakistan?

No, most are from India, and if you are driving on the same hwy to Ottawa you better look out.

spending time on both sides of the border, from coast to coast...

on the US side of the border... Pakis or Indians...most Americans acknowledge there is really no difference in either of them...

falling under the description of "Ragheads"

You should know the difference from a Muslim, Sikh, or Hindu, if not figure it out because one wants to kill you and the others don't.

Well aware of that, but too many Americans don't.... which is the problem I was eluding toward.

Like the same crowd, that think there are no difference with Asians.... Chinese, Japanese, Koreans.... they all look the same so they are ALL against us...

Ahhh yes, clear now.
Not sure how many realize that.......Sikh's don't like Muslims, so that is a plus. The ideology of a Sikh has no similarity to the Muslim other than the towelhead, which many don't wear.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by 673

Yes, I think people aren't wording their meaning correctly, these people ARE NOT BUFFONS/IDIOTS/MORONS, they're the opposite of that, they're working towards taking an entire country down and doing a great job at it.

yeah because we as Americans have been trained like monkeys, to constantly stand down and do nothing about it....

Jan 6th last year, was an example on how those in the government are scared to death of " the people", the ones they can't control....

they orchestrated the entire fiasco from Nancy Pelosi's office.. but then the same people didn't have to highlight how fearful they were of the crowd that vastly out numbered them, when the building was "being stormed".... these is a good reason, they quit teaching history and civics in our education system at ALL levels... those of us old enough to have lived thru the cold war, or even spent time in Europe during those days, don't have to have any of this explained to us...

Lets recall our own revolution against the British. less than 7% of our entire population took up arms against the British.. who had the largest Army and Navy in the world at the time... they don't teach that at all do they anymore...

sadly those that were taught that, and lived thru cold war times, are getting too old to stand up against this, to our full effectiveness...

recall also, communist always blame their opponents of what the communists are actually the ones guilty of....

why were the Japanese and the Nazis afraid to attack the USA geographically during WW2? the radical left is trying to take care of that problem also... and have been doing so over the last 60 years.....and exactly what both the Nazis did in Germany in the 1930s, and the Communists did in Russia at the end of WW 1... ban all private ownership of firearms....

We aren't seeing any thing new here folks.... we are finally seeing it play out here and the sheep in our nation are too blind to see the obvious....
just like the child hood story book of "The Kings New Clothes"... the public has been made blind to the obvious right in front of their faces...

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by ERK

Don't keep up with Australia, but I doubt that they let blm, antifa burn towns down with government assistance. I've always thought less than 10% of the gun owners would fight for their gun rights. But after seeing this BS playing for the last couple of years I feel things are changing. Live free or die, should be the motto for anyone who can think for themselves.

The CCP lar will come down hard on any who resist their blm, antifa, muxxy or MS 13 brown shirts in America. People are just waiting for their MSM to tell them an illegal Manchurian candidate is in the WH and will proclaim him as their POS POTUS until the MSM tells them otherwise. Clueless fools cant connect the dots, even when they see the puke seated conversely to Constitutional Law.

All it took to convince them of their legal POTUS was a subversive CCP controlled Legislature to ratify it. UFR.

When that same Congress makes a treaty with the UN to get rid of our guns the same pukes will give up their guns as it will then be ilegal to own them, being too stupid to know that any law passed that contravenes our Constitutional rights is patently illegal. But if the MSM says otherwise, viola, they will have their proof.

I Dindo Nuffin
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by 673

yeah because we as Americans have been trained like monkeys, to constantly stand down and do nothing about it....

Jan 6th last year, was an example on how those in the government are scared to death of " the people", the ones they can't control....

they orchestrated the entire fiasco from Nancy Pelosi's office.. but then the same people didn't have to highlight how fearful they were of the crowd that vastly out numbered them, when the building was "being stormed".... these is a good reason, they quit teaching history and civics in our education system at ALL levels... those of us old enough to have lived thru the cold war, or even spent time in Europe during those days, don't have to have any of this explained to us...

Lets recall our own revolution against the British. less than 7% of our entire population took up arms against the British.. who had the largest Army and Navy in the world at the time... they don't teach that at all do they anymore...

sadly those that were taught that, and lived thru cold war times, are getting too old to stand up against this, to our full effectiveness...

recall also, communist always blame their opponents of what the communists are actually the ones guilty of....

why were the Japanese and the Nazis afraid to attack the USA geographically during WW2? the radical left is trying to take care of that problem also... and have been doing so over the last 60 years.....and exactly what both the Nazis did in Germany in the 1930s, and the Communists did in Russia at the end of WW 1... ban all private ownership of firearms....

We aren't seeing any thing new here folks.... we are finally seeing it play out here and the sheep in our nation are too blind to see the obvious....
just like the child hood story book of "The Kings New Clothes"... the public has been made blind to the obvious right in front of their faces...

yeah, posting quoting my own post....

another example of what the communists running our government will do...

you don't think the posts here aren't recorded by our government right now...our government really isn't OUR government.. its a government ran internally by our enemies, behind the shadows of the Americans on the left who have sold out themselves and our nation....

my fate probably will be, that some day down the line, these people will show up to my door step and will come to arrest Americans like me... who know history, who know their game, stand up and speak against them.... we'll be take into our front yards and shot...( like we should be doing to the communists, before they do this to us individually)...

and then the communists will label this statement as me having a "tin foil hat":, like I am the one who is mentally unbalanced, so the sheep in our society, will be blind to exactly plays out in front of their eyes? ever think of anywhere in the world, that the Communists have take over, that this scene hasn't played out over and over millions of times?

America's biggest problem in the entire picture, is the good old American Fool yourself statement: " But it can't happen here!"...

its happening here daily folks and has been for quite a while....people are just blind when they see the obvious.. because they have been brainwashed by the communist left to see exactly what they are told to see....

people can't see this entire world wide Covid farce is exactly set up for all of this...

masks don't work, but we are being brainwashed to wear them any way... subtle re education camp stuff already....we are in the middle of a war, our own nation has been infiltrated, so we are fighting the enemy from within.. and American Naiveitead is being used against us by our enemies... and most of our people are blind to it... and the ones that see it... well we all have the "tin foil hats".. and the sheep believe every word of it...

This is why Covid is being used, to be able to kill off many people our age, that still have the knowledge and the ability to see right thru this stuff... world wide...

And being a 54Echo in the Army... NBC Nuclear, Biological and Chemical Warfare Officer.. we were trained to not only protect and defend against this sort of stuff like Covid, but to also use it offensively, against Troops or Civilian populations.. you don't think that the Governments want all their people to get vaccinated, even down to 5 year olds now, is for our good? Ever think that these vaccines are loaded with agents, that can be activated to kill you, by release of reagents? That technology goes back to the 50s , if not even further. Where did I get these bright ideas in my head.... the government taught me all of that via the military... we just weren't trained to do it against our own population, we were trained to do it to our enemies....

RAS Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by wabigoon

If anyone does not want the shot, I figure it's his business.

Exactly

"...aspire to live quietly, and to mind your own affairs, and to work with your hands, as we instructed you, so that you may walk properly before outsiders and be dependent on no one." - Paul to the church in Thessalonica.

673 Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Seafire
I suppose you are right, probably so, better to be safe than sorry.
I just don't think it is that complicated, and the narrative is unravelling, something else is likely coming?

Last edited by 673; 01/22/22.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Has any of this actually started yet?

MM

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Steve4102,

smile I do stir in a bit too much satire at times.

John,

Great post !!!
Indeed, this commie/nazi/marxist crap has been used [unfortunately oftentimes successfully] to take over entire countries. Then, just like you said, march the speakers onto the front lawn and quiet them with a bullet to the back of the head.

Your brainwashing comments are dead on the money my friend!!

Posted by Bristoe
673 Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by MontanaMan
Has any of this actually started yet?

MM

Supposed to leave BC Sunday, heading east.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by 673

Yeah, if they were indeed Buffoons, idiots and morons, what does that make us that Allowed them to take control of our Education system, our Media, our Military, our Health Care, our Entertainment AND our Government.

Seems the idiots are the ones staring back at us in the mirror every morning.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Page 3 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
208 members (257 mag, 12344mag, 300jimmy, 10Glocks, 300_savage, 2UP, 21 invisible), 1,546 guests, and 875 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,592
Posts18,397,917
Members73,815
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.