Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
D
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
D
And voters are forcing more of them to be introduced by next year...

https://www.yahoo.com/news/wolf-experts-colorado-officials-urgently-120036031.html

GB1

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T

T R U M P W O N !

U L T R A M A G A !

D
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
D
And, wolves are protected in Colorado, so they can't be killed even if eating your dog and cows. The article lefties say you need to scare them away with human presence like riding ATV's etc 🙄

K
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
K
Morons

Founder
Ancient Order of the 1895 Winchester

"Come, shall we go and kill us venison?
And yet it irks me the poor dappled fools,
Being native burghers of this desert city,
Should in their own confines with forked heads
Have their round haunches gored."

WS

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
SSS

Even birds know not to land downwind!
IC B2

D
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
D
I'm surprised a rancher would just sit back and let his cows and dog be munched. SSS

673 Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by dogcatcher223
I'm surprised a rancher would just sit back and let his cows and dog be munched. SSS

They wont.

K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
Wolves only kill lame old animals and just enough to subsist. That is why they are being introduced to Flatirons park.

Getting volunteer outriders is a great idea. Little Sally can bring Bubbles the miniature jumper

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Somebody needs to kill those 'experts' who put those wolves there, preferably in front of a whole lot of people.

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

When you've got one pair and everyone knows how many pups they had, seems like it'd be kind of hard to stay under the radar if you decided to thin the pack.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by smokepole

When you've got one pair and everyone knows how many pups they had, seems like it'd be kind of hard to stay under the radar if you decided to thin the pack.

FedGov can spend endless tax $$$ to track wolves down to the last pup, but won't track the easily observable illegal filth spilling over the border.

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
It's more than just the federal government watching them. Sounds like lots of self-appointed "watchdog" groups.

I'd guess his hands are pretty well tied. And if he's got state agencies and others willing to stand guard at night and such, he'd have a hard time justifying taking it into his own hands.

At least it wouldn't look good in court.

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
I really hate this for all the Coloradans , it’s hard to believe that this has come to pass in your great state .

I
Campfire Ranger
Online Happy
Campfire Ranger
I
In Idaho, a few years back, the Feds did a middle of the night no knock swat raid on a rancher and his family.

The rancher was suspected of killing a wolf which was eating one of his cows.

Do not think the libs will not persecute with prejudice one who brings harm to their precious puppies.

What we really need is an active trapping and breeding program so that we could release a couple thousand wolves per year scattered through the major cities of both coasts.

50 each in Central Park, NY, and in Baltimore, Seattle, Portland, San Fran, LA, Pasadena, etc, etc

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
Dogcatcher: I hate to say "I told you so" - but "I told you so"!
I warned the CampFirers in Colorado, Utah, Arizona and New Mexico that the scourge that is the transplanted Canadian Wolves would soon be ruining things for them - unless they fought the re-introductions tooth and nail.
Sounds like "it" (the scourge) is starting in the southern Rocky Mountain states now.
Sad.
Thanks for nothing rmWf!
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by VarmintGuy
I warned the CampFirers in Colorado, Utah, Arizona and New Mexico that the scourge that is the transplanted Canadian Wolves would soon be ruining things for them - unless they fought the re-introductions tooth and nail.
Sounds like "it" (the scourge) is starting in the southern Rocky Mountain states now.
Sad.
Thanks for nothing rmWf!
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

So what's the RMEF going to do when there are so few elk that the season is closed on them?

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by VarmintGuy
Sad.
Thanks for nothing rmWf!
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

You can fight all you want, the decision is already made, and nothing will change that.

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter

I can tell you from experience, if you kill an animal unobserved and walk off without touching it I don't care if it is in your front yard they will play hell convicting you. Just do NOT make any statements. Repeating, do NOT make any statements.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Hastings

I can tell you from experience, if you kill an animal unobserved and walk off without touching it I don't care if it is in your front yard they will play hell convicting you. Just do NOT make any statements. Repeating, do NOT make any statements.

That may be true for some animals, but have you ever tried it with some of the first wolves to migrate into your state with this many eyes on them?

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
The bitch known as alpinecrick should be tickled pink.

Fuucking coccksuckers.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

555 members (10gaugemag, 007FJ, 160user, 1lesfox, 1Longbow, 11point, 48 invisible), 2,571 guests, and 1,249 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,361
Posts18,468,985
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.