Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 8 of 11 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 11
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
I can only imagine that most here will not spend the time to watch the aforementioned video or do any research on the claims made in it...you have to dig but alas

Its hip to be square

-Joe-

The "Anti-Tactical"

GB1

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by IndyCA35
All if he photographs were put out by the Russians?

So, yes, indeed.

What about the death camps liberated by the American Army? General Eisenhower insisted that they be documented on film and video so that in future years people like TRH and BCBH could not lie about the holocaust or pretend it did not happen.

Did camps exist? Yes. We had them here also. Where the German camps sole purpose to genocide? No, that's the lie.

[Linked Image]
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Unlike the Katyn forest That was a true death camp

Last edited by granitestate1; 01/22/22.

RUMs are like woman in Stiletto heals, you know they are going to put you in the poor house, but that has never stopped anyone from pursuing them.
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

Wannsee Conference --The Final Solution...

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by granitestate1
Unlike the Katyn forest That was a true death camp

Not a camp, of course, but illustrative, because the Bolsheviks actually did commit intentional mass murder, and that on a scale that would have given Genghis Khan an inferiority complex. The left always accuses their enemies of doing precisely what they are doing in secret.

IC B2

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Three30Eight

Did the holocaust happen? Yes...but not in the way or for the reasons that most here seem to think it did.

Yep, if the Holocaust means lots of people were mistreated and died in captivity, it did indeed happen, but all sides were guilty of that. You want to talk about real mass murder that went on during the war, you only need to look at the actions of the Soviets (many such instances). Then there's the British who intentionally firebombed civilians in heavily populated cities known to have zero strategic or military value as targets. Then there's the hundreds of thousands of surrendered German soldiers murdered on the order of General Eisenhower (for the purpose of carrying out the Morgenthau Plan - a plan to dramatically reduce the post-war German population, particularly able-bodied adult males, to the point where the remaining population would be permanently impoverished), intentionally killed via prolonged exposure, starvation, and denial of care. I could go on and on. There were war crimes aplenty during that terrible period in history, on all sides.

I
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I
Originally Posted by BCBH

Did camps exist? Yes. We had them here also. Where the German camps sole purpose to genocide? No, that's the lie.

Hey Einstein, I hate to clue you in but a lot of the camps that Eisenhower documented were for the express purpose of killing Jews.

If you don't believe that, go ask Otto Frank.

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by IndyCA35
Originally Posted by BCBH

Hey Einstein, I hate to clue you in but a lot of the camps that Eisenhower documented were for the express purpose of killing Jews.

If you don't believe that, go ask Otto Frank.

Believe Otto Frank? LOL Maybe we should take Elliot Wiesel's word too while we're at it LOL

How many of Otto's family died in gas chambers?

The real atrocity is the intentional sacrifice of millions of gentile men for zionism from at least 1917 through today. The jews were even pestering Abraham Lincoln to create Israel for them during the Civil War. It's been in the works for a long time. The Scofield Bible was written by jews in order to help facilitate the mess the world is in now.

The result of WW2 was Liberalism/Communism (today's Globo-homo) smashing racial Nationalism. This is why white countries must be flooded w 3rd worlders today.

[Linked Image]
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Yaaaaay Campfire. There really is no “how low can you go” here.

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
With that being said, I do think it’s great that Rick Bin maintains and profits from a space where outdoorsy Nazi-adjacent folks can speak freely.

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
IC B3

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
If the posters disgust you why are you here?

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

Forensic pathologist Dr. Charles P. Larson was assigned by US military authorities the job of performing autopsies at Dachau, and personally completed thousands of them. He concluded in his report that none had died from any sort of poisoning, gas, injection, or otherwise, but rather had died from various diseases, which had risen to epidemic proportions in the camp.

There was no gas chamber there. You've been propagandized. The official story about a gas chamber at Dachau was abandoned in the 1960s, found to be a fraudulent claim.

While Dachau was NOT an extermination camp like Auschwitz, Madjavek (sp), etc there was most DEFINITELY a gas chamber and crematorium. I just went and took out my old pictures. The Germans were pretty good at record keeping and labeling and the old signs still in their original place match pictures from the days after liberation.

I agree that camps like Dachau probably suffered more deaths from disease and malnutrition than died from “murder” but that ain’t saying much. 😉

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Raferman
If the posters disgust you why are you here?

Hard to look away from a trainwreck—

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
While Dachau was NOT an extermination camp like Auschwitz, Madjavek (sp), etc there was most DEFINITELY a gas chamber and crematorium. I just went and took out my old pictures. The Germans were pretty good at record keeping and labeling and the old signs still in their original place match pictures from the days after liberation.

I agree that camps like Dachau probably suffered more deaths from disease and malnutrition than died from “murder” but that ain’t saying much. 😉
“I was in Dachau for 17 months after the war, as a U.S. War Department Attorney, and can state that there was no gas chamber at Dachau. What was shown to visitors and sightseers there and erroneously described as a gas chamber was a crematory. Nor was there a gas chamber in any of the other concentration camps in Germany.”

- Stephen Pinter (Our Sunday Visitor, June 14, 1955, p. 15)

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by Jeff_O
With that being said, I do think it’s great that Rick Bin maintains and profits from a space where outdoorsy Nazi-adjacent folks can speak freely.

Stuff your vagina back in and fugg off.

Phony ass virtue signaler.

I am MAGA.
O
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
O
You do realize that nazis actively avoided establishment of extermination camps on German soil, instead moving them to Poland to avoid concentrating Jews and other “undesirables” in Germany, or are you deliberately ignoring that fact? The six major extermination camps were all in Poland.

Old70

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

Lol... who’s the butt-hurt one here....

I’m not signaling virtue and damn sure not claiming it. I’m calling out the fact that this forum (and the Right writ large) harbors some really bad people. No virtue required. Good thing, since I’m going to HELL, lol.

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

Lol... who’s the butt-hurt one here....

I’m not signaling virtue and damn sure not claiming it. I’m calling out the fact that this forum (and the Right writ large) harbors some really bad people. No virtue required. Good thing, since I’m going to HELL, lol.

Send a complaint to the pussy hurt dept at the SPLC. I am sure you have the number.

You "moderates" are the biggest racists there are. So yeah...fugg off.

I am MAGA.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
You’re the one who’s puss is sore. Big Friday night? Lol

Yeah. Moderates are the problem in America. That dang moderate mob.

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
You’re the one who’s puss is sore. Big Friday night? Lol

Yeah. Moderates are the problem in America. That dang moderate mob.

You are such a compassionate lot eh?

Look at Chicago and the rate of unwed mothers in the black community.

You liberals destroyed a race and now manage them for profit and control.

Fugging Hitler would be proud.

I am MAGA.
Page 8 of 11 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 11

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

570 members (12344mag, 1beaver_shooter, 1eyedmule, 21, 222Sako, 222ND, 70 invisible), 2,474 guests, and 1,273 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,677
Posts18,456,258
Members73,909
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.