Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
P
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
P
Lower back pain and leg weakness for 2 days. Fatigue for 3 days and loss of appetite and still have it.. I can put up with the pain and fatigue but i love to eat and this sucks. Low grade fever for and some upper respritory congestion. Yes I tested positive. No worse than a bad cold.

GB1

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
If you love to eat then probably not eating for a week or so will be a good thing. I know it would for me. And I don't even care about eating really.

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by OSU_Sig
My daughter had severe lower back pain and I did too. my pain diminished after a couple of days. I was on a regimen of ibuprofen and Tylenol, interchanging every 12 hrs. 1,000 units of Tylenol followed in 12 hrs by 800 units of ibuprofen. I think the back pain goes away as the virus diminishes its hold on you.

I"d have to say if Tylenol and ibuprofen helped it wasn't severe back pain. At least not for me. If I have severe then Tylenol and Ibuprofen are a total joke.

Not intending to flame you just commenting.

I think to many folks have forgotten what really being sick is like anymore.

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by kingston
Originally Posted by Joel/AK
Don't they ship the tests in 7-12 days? Basically by the time you get the tests you've basically recovered. Govt at their best.

Curious on actual delivery times

If you have a bad back already and omg makes it better, I'm gonna throw a hell of a party. I'd be happy if it gives me back my sense of smell and taste. 4 months is a long time not being able to taste good food

I wish I was skinny.

Nothing wrong with pleasingly plump......

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

O
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
O
Ain’t that the truth. I have had back pain that it took 3 vicoden. 2 flexeril, and a quarter fifth of whiskey just to take the edge off so I could stand to sit in the truck while someone drove me home. No way I could have operated the clutch, even after the schit that made driving a no go for legal reasons. Someone tells me their back hurts and they are standing up when they say it, or even sitting still, I try not to laugh.

Last edited by OldGrayWolf; 01/22/22.
IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by OldGrayWolf
Ain’t that the truth. I have had back pain that it took 3 vicoden. 2 flexeril, and a quarter fifth of whiskey just to take the edge off so I could stand to sit in the truck while someone drove me home. No way I could have operated the clutch, even after the schit that made driving a no go for legal reasons. Someone tells me their back hurts and they are standing up when they say it, or even sitting still, I try not to laugh.

You ain't joking. I've only been dealing with minor disc and muscle injuries for the last year. I'm a rookie. My wife has had 8 back surgeries and will have more. She feels my pain but basically tells me to suck it up...lol I can't argue

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Yes and my ass too

P
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
P
ROST, I resemble that statement. but not even wanting to eat sucks. I"m down 12 pounds already.

T
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
T
Very minor back pain, but I've been under the knife for back pain. Been sick with a cold, cough, congestion, aches for 10 days, I'm ready to be done with this crap. F china.

Life is good live it while you can.
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Yeah…. for 60 fuggin years before this s hit was ever known! Six fuggin years of football and 3 horses falling and rolling over me….never missed one day of work! Get your ass in gear and carry on!!

Last edited by Sharpsman; 01/22/22.

Even birds know not to land downwind!
IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Don't they ship the tests in 7-12 days? Basically by the time you get the tests you've basically recovered. Govt at their best.

If you have a bad back already and omg makes it better, I'm gonna throw a hell of a party. I'd be happy if it gives me back my sense of smell and taste. 4 months is a long time not being able to taste good food

I wish I was skinny.

I can always count on you.

lol

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

I wish I was skinny.

lol

I'll trade you skinny for pleasingly plump any day of the week. Been 170 for over 30 years. Sucks sometimes

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Yes, I did, noticeably so for about three days. I have had chronic lower back pain on and off for several years, but this was different — higher, and more to the right side. About right kidney neighborhood which concerned me a bit.
Tylenol caps daytime, and NyQuil at night was all I used.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by George_De_Vries_3rd

Yes, I did, noticeably so for about three days. I have had chronic lower back pain on and off for several years, but this was different — higher, and more to the right side. About right kidney neighborhood which concerned me a bit.

Had a CT lately?

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

I wish I was skinny.

lol

I'll trade you skinny for pleasingly plump any day of the week. Been 170 for over 30 years. Sucks sometimes

Next you'll be complaining about a 32" pant size.

😃😃😃

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
R
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
R
Getting over it now- been 7 days. Worst of it was the first 4 days.

Wife got it, son got it, I got it, daughter got it. Been a rather miserable few weeks here.

Achy joints
Headache
Chills
Slight cough
Nasal pressure/congestion
… and what I’ve never experienced before- TEETH pain.

No fever
No exhaustion

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by slumlord

Had a CT lately?

No. It so happens by God’s sovereignty, I have been on Eliquis (a fairly new anticoagulant) through the whole Covid-19 era because of a bout of proximal a-fib, pre-Covid, now controlled by another med. I’m fairly certain this has been a big advantage inhibiting the vasculitis and clot formation of covid…and the vax.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

I wish I was skinny.

lol

Next you'll be complaining about a 32" pant size.

😃😃😃

32x34's....lol

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by 100grNP
I came down with the "Kung Flu" on Monday. Fairly mild flu like symptoms for 2-3 days and low energy was all. My lower back has been hurting ever since. Nothing will help. Anyone else have these symptoms?

Body pain in some joint or other seems a common feature of all the strains of COVID-19. Something about the virus seems to have an appetite for skeletal connective tissues. For me, it was my shoulders. I could hardly raise my arms from the moment I started having flu like symptoms. It improved significantly within a week, but persisted in a milder form for about a month.

[Linked Image from images7.memedroid.com]
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by slumlord

Had a CT lately?

No. It so happens by God’s sovereignty, I have been on Eliquis (a fairly new anticoagulant) through the whole Covid-19 era because of a bout of proximal a-fib, pre-Covid, now controlled by another med. I’m fairly certain this has been a big advantage inhibiting the vasculitis and clot formation of covid…and the vax.

Guess I’ve been an outlier

3 full strength jabs.
No prescribed thinners, stopped taking Lovaza fish last year, ditched my B-complex Triphos,

Supposed to get a booster but I’m ducking it.

I don’t wanna fall out playing 60 minutes of soccer like 11,147 people that have sudden booster death syndrome that Alex Jones and Happy Camper have been talking about.

Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

571 members (10gaugeman, 219 Wasp, 1234, 17CalFan, 22kHornet, 222Sako, 46 invisible), 3,299 guests, and 1,155 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,292
Posts18,467,960
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.