Campfire Ranger
D
Originally Posted by rcamuglia
Originally Posted by RUM7
Holy schit! Gonna be a long night here.
Niners lucked their way into that win.
Booze is flowing g tonight

Poor analysis.

The Niners kicked their F u c k I n g asses with defense and had just enough offense to win

Actually the offense scored 0. All their points were special teams.

BP-B2

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by SCgman1
Originally Posted by Whelenman
That’s what Rodgers get for saying that he owns the bears. Robbie Gold use to play for the Bears!

Or smack talking our beloved president.........

More like it.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
I think Buffalo-Tampa would have the best Vegas support right now.
Brady=Allen matchup would be Yuge.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by AKCHOPPER
The Warty Vaginers will be done next round, BOOK IT !

I’m not so sure.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

WWP53D
C
CBB Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Welp... im out of the survivor series playoff pool.
I picked GB..
My boy is out also.. he picked Tenn..

Oh well was only a 280$ pot. Was still fun to play

Hunt...
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Coffee tastes damn bitter this morning.

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Tannehill diarrhea’ed the bed

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Damn, and I was just starting to not hate Rodgers. His stance on medical freedom had me overlooking his cheese-diva behavior.

4 out of 5 Great Lakes prefer Michigan. smile
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by SandBilly
Tom Brady is going to win another Super Bowl.

Yes he is.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
As a 49er fan, this has been excruciating. They have faced elimination in their last three games, all of which were nail biters. They were getting whipped by the Rams in a game they needed to win to get in the playoffs. They came back and won in overtime.

They were dominating the Cowboys when Garappolo threw one of his "what the heck was he thinking" interceptions to let Dallas back in the game, and won when Dallas ran out of time.

Then this game against the Packers, when the offense couldn't score a touchdown, Garappolo threw another "what the heck was he thinking" interception, but the defense kept them in the game and special teams scored enough points to win with a walkoff field goal.

Whew. It's been unnecessarily exciting.

IC B3

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by natman
As a 49er fan, this has been excruciating. They have faced elimination in their last three games, all of which were nail biters. They were getting whipped by the Rams in a game they needed to win to get in the playoffs. They came back and won in overtime.

They were dominating the Cowboys when Garappolo threw one of his "what the heck was he thinking" interceptions to let Dallas back in the game, and won when Dallas ran out of time.

Then this game against the Packers, when the offense couldn't score a touchdown, Garappolo threw another "what the heck was he thinking" interception, but the defense kept them in the game and special teams scored enough points to win with a walkoff field goal.

So the 49ers caused grief and discontent in Packerland this week, and peckerland last week. And I don't mean Texas, just the little piece of real estate where Jerry Jones hangs out.

I hear you on the QB issue though, hard to believe they'll go much further if Garropolo keeps up with the questionable throws. Mahomes, he's not.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

They always say that defense wins championships! I think the Niners have a pretty good shot against either of the two left today.

Originally Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Rogers made my year. Lost a playoff game, at home, from a warm weather team. I doubt it could get any worse for him, lol.

My biggest fear is when I die my wife will sell my guns for what I told her they cost.
J
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Sleepy
Campfire 'Bwana
J
Originally Posted by rcamuglia

They always say that defense wins championships! I think the Niners have a pretty good shot against either of the two left today.

Think of the story lines if it is the 49er VS the Bengals 🐅

I got banned on another web site for a debate that happened on this site. That's a first
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Wonder who will try to throw some Benjamin's at Rodgers if he aint a packer again....

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
I'm not sure there has ever been a playoff team with a worse offense than the 49rs. They are pulling these wins out of their ass. Their D is the real deal obviously.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
All I know is the Chiefs better bring their A game if the Bills play like they did last week.

The deer hunter does not notice the mountains

"I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve" - Isoroku Yamamoto

There sure are a lot of America haters that want to live here...

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by renegade50
Wonder who will try to throw some Benjamin's at Rodgers if he aint a packer again....

Broncos among others. It might even influence who they pick as the next head coach, one of Rodger's favorite coaches is in the mix.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I watched the Packers game. Rodgers did not loose the game. But if I was a special teams coach I would be worried.
They gave the game away. Hasbeen

hasbeen
(Better a has been than a never was!)

NRA Patron member
Try to live your life where the preacher doesn't have to lie at your funeral
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by SandBilly
Somebody text beaver and tell him the scores. He records that crap so he doesn’t have to watch commercials

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

🖕🏾🦫🖕🏾
😜

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
Page 30 of 80 1 2 28 29 30 31 32 79 80

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
699 members (007FJ, 10Glocks, 1beaver_shooter, 10gaugemag, 06hunter59, 222ND, 72 invisible), 2,783 guests, and 1,322 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,632
Posts18,398,825
Members73,817
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.