Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
Toddly Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Pretty much just a mild flu with fever for a few days. The worse part is my eyes. Very sore. I’m betting that the eyes are a major inlet for the virus. Oh well, off to split more wood.

GB1

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Be thankful you didn’t catch it last summer…

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Glad you are on the mend...

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
God bless you.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Toddly
Pretty much just a mild flu with fever for a few days. The worse part is my eyes. Very sore. I’m betting that the eyes are a major inlet for the virus. Oh well, off to split more wood.

Eye pain is also a common symptom of flu. Did you get a test? Keep in mind that a positive test has about a 50% chance of being a false positive.

[Linked Image from images7.memedroid.com]
IC B2

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

Sounds like you'll be just fine, glad to hear you're splitting wood. Stay active!

A wise man is frequently humbled.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
I’m on day 19 and still don’t feel 100%. Just tire easily and feel weak.

It’s funny you mention that about your eyes. Mine were the same way. Very sensitive to light for a few days too.

I enjoy handguns and I really like shotguns,...but I love rifles!
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M

I’m glad it wasn’t worse and you’re on the mend! I think that everyone in our immediate family has it or recently had it. One granddaughter has it for the second time in 3 or 4 months!

I’m sure we’ll get it.....don’t look forward to being sick, but would like to have the “natural” antibodies! memtb

You should not use a rifle that will kill an animal when everything goes right; you should use one that will do the job when everything goes wrong." -Bob Hagel

“I’d like to be a good rifleman…..but, I prefer to be a good hunter”! memtb 2024
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Round two is happening in my house right now. First bout was Labor Day. 15 year old daughter brought it back from visit with cousins in FLA. Delta was blowing up there at the time so I assume it was that. Her mother, our 7 year old, and lastly myself all caught it. We are all unvaxxed. We took ivermectin plus the full regimen of vitamins and what not. Mom prob got hit the worst of all if us, but still not crippling nor requiring hospital. Basically like a normal flu. In bed for a bit, out of work. Barely even touched the 7 year old. Besides loss of taste and smell for two weeks, it barely touched me.

Tuesday this past week, 15 year old tests positive again. Cold symptoms, low fever, sick but nothing terrible. Her mother and I had begun taking ivermectin in low dosages and about once a week prophylactically after the first infection. Immediately upped our dosages and started following the full vitamin regimen as soon as the 15 year old came home sick. It’s Sunday. The 15 year old, 7 year old, and their mother have been out of school and work all week. Close contact, no masks, no real quarantining in this tiny house besides the 15 year spending a lot of time in her room. Home tests every other day. Nobody besides the 15 year old has popped positive. Feeling confident the kids will be back in school Tuesday if not tomorrow. Leaves me wondering which is it that has shielded the 3 of us from it entirely? - natural immunity or the ivermectin? Maybe both? Whichever, my pro vax pals who Schitt on me for taking “horse paste” and being a “conspiracy theorist anti-vaxxer” can eat a dick.

Last edited by Mr_Harry; 01/23/22.
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
I tested positive on Jan.3rd, felt like I had a head cold, no fever or cough. All in all mild systems. I got two Moderna shots last Feb. Tested negative on Jan. 11th. Feel fine now, as fine as an old guy, I'll be 80 in a few months, has any right to feel. I walk every day, eat right(generally) I don't have any serious health issues so far. I will not take any more shots.

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I hope everyone feels better.

I personally can't wait until we're back to "normal" and don't see a bunch of posts from people about having a cold.

Fuuck China

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by goalie

I personally can't wait until we're back to "normal" and don't see a bunch of posts from people about having a cold.

Thing is, it's a cold for most people. Got a friend in the hospital right now with covid and pneumonia. I think that's why people post about mild symptoms, it's good to know you got past it with no problems, especially if you're older.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by smokepole

Thing is, it's a cold for most people. Got a friend in the hospital right now with covid and pneumonia. I think that's why people post about mild symptoms, it's good to know you got past it with no problems, especially if you're older.

Oh, I wasn't being derisive. It was a sincere wish to put this behind us and move on. It's not healthy for the kids, and, at the risk of sounding calloused, at this point, I care more about their well-being than that of the elderly.

G
g5m Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Glad you are better!

Retired cat herder.

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M

Fuuck China

Cheers to that.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

Oh, I wasn't being derisive. It was a sincere wish to put this behind us and move on. It's not healthy for the kids, and, at the risk of sounding calloused, at this point, I care more about their well-being than that of the elderly.

To each his own. I care about both including my friend in the hospital.

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M

I agree with this too. It’s mind-fugging the children. Not cool.

Campfire Savant
Campfire Savant
Glad you are on the upswing

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Well, I would prefer to not have to resort to violence to stop .gov from injecting my son with something that's potentially dangerous and that he doesn't need.

You'll have to excuse me for finding that more compelling than worrying about the elderly with co-morbidities, who are free to take as many mRNA therapy shots as they need to feel safe......

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

Eye pain is also a common symptom of flu. Did you get a test? Keep in mind that a positive test has about a 50% chance of being a false positive.

BULLSHIT.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

575 members (10gaugeman, 219 Wasp, 2500HD, 1234, 17CalFan, 22kHornet, 48 invisible), 3,313 guests, and 1,158 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,292
Posts18,467,960
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.