R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
What's a CD?

TRUMP- GABBARD 2024
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
The question is analogous to asking about the best 8-track in the 80's or the best cassette player in the 90's.

CD's are obsolete tech.

IC B2

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by goalie
The question is analogous to asking about the best 8-track in the 80's or the best cassette player in the 90's.

CD's are obsolete tech.

Your favorite Back Street Boys album is available today in vinyl and cd.

I am MAGA.
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
go get satelite radio, download the apps, sign in oops need another pin, didn't work, contact us, no answer yet, read this trouble shooting page, sign in, download bluetooff app, pop-up want to get 100 more channels free? click here,sign in, $19.99 month ++++,howard stern!!!!!

CD's obsolete > bullshit

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Wabigoon,

Go to walmark and buy one if you don't like it take it back and get another.

DON"T buy any of the satellite BS you'll only be lining the pockets of the crooks.

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Howard ain't who he used to be.

I am MAGA.
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by ol_mike
go get satelite radio, download the apps, sign in oops need another pin, didn't work, contact us, no answer yet, read this trouble shooting page, sign in, download bluetooff app, pop-up want to get 100 more channels free? click here,sign in, $19.99 month ++++,howard stern!!!!!

CD's obsolete > bullshit

I can relate. I'm old, and I have only a vague idea what an "app" is, and I'm told they make the world go around these days. I'm not a true Luddite, accept that electronics are here to stay, but it's when they don't work or work funky that I get frustrated.

It's like driving in the earliest days of the automobile age. Maybe it works today, maybe it doesn't. Crank and tinker. Repeat. At least in those days you could fix it yourself with simple tools or talk with a mechanic. Didn't get routed to a FAQ that doesn't work.

Stupidity has its way, while its cousin, evil, runs rampant.
IC B3

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Sound quality of the cd is better.

I am MAGA.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

This and you can get them super cheap at the pulga.

"Maybe we're all happy."

"Go to the sporting goods store. From the files, obtain form 4473. These will contain descriptions of weapons and lists of private ownership."
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by Paul39
Originally Posted by ol_mike

CD's obsolete > bullshit

I can relate. I'm old, and I have only a vague idea what an "app" is, and I'm told they make the world go around these days. I'm not a true Luddite, accept that electronics are here to stay, but it's when they don't work or work funky that I get frustrated.

It's like driving in the earliest days of the automobile age. Maybe it works today, maybe it doesn't. Crank and tinker. Repeat. At least in those days you could fix it yourself with simple tools or talk with a mechanic. Didn't get routed to a FAQ that doesn't work.

Week ago my computer updated to Windows 11, next morning everything all whacky, got it going, an hour later it wants to update more, more dicking with it.
Needs 1-2 updates a day now, last night another update NOPE left it sit with lid up not turned off - sick of this BS, it goes to sleep, comes back on about time I was dozing-off, lights up the room black screen hordes of loading graphs [BS] . Finally goes off.
Try use it this morning, says my PIN [personal ID number] no longer works due to updates, start trying to get it going, plug in new PIN, I now need to retrieve a code number from my email, can't open computer so how can I get code number? Get on POS Stupid phone, finally get email open on phone, get code, code doesn't work. Click on I have a code, nope doesn't work, start over get another code X3 . third times the charm I guess,
New password PIN doesn't show anything on the first three digits of the 8 digit PIN? but it did get the computer on, whether or not it will work if I turn it off, who knows? These things are amazing at the level of information that can be had, but at the same time they can be a POS. I truly think they're getting worse, never had any problems 10-15 years ago like I do now.

When I get moved back """""""""""""out west""""""""""" I'm abandoning all of this BS, going to get back to hunting/shooting/fishing/riding/camping, can't wait....

Posted by Bristoe
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Not picking on you, oh fugg it, yeah I am.

You're going to tell me after 3 decades or better running diesel engines, two strokes, flingin' lead and abusing yourself in all manner of youthful ways that your ears are picking out the nuance between a CD and digital through comparable systems?

...can't/wont buy it.

Hell, only way I can hear the music through the ringing is crank it up louder which is what got us here, lol.

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Howard ain't who he used to be.

I subscribed because I did a lot of traveling and was sick of trying to find radio stations that weren’t gay. He was always liberal but Covid brought out the worst in him. The biggest covtard on the planet. Sirius doesn’t get any of my money now. I miss octane and beetle juice but that’s about it.

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
807 members (10gaugemag, 06hunter59, 01Foreman400, 10gaugeman, 1234, 12308300, 80 invisible), 3,193 guests, and 1,294 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,714
Posts18,400,344
Members73,820
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.