Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
C
Campfire Ranger
OP Online Content
Campfire Ranger
C
Diesel guys...

Been unavailable for about a month or so...

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Last edited by CashisKing; 01/23/22.

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

BP-B2

C
Campfire Ranger
OP Online Content
Campfire Ranger
C
Free shipping on 3+

On sale... marked down from $101.97 to $13.97... LOL

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T

T6 is the diesel oil I thought

but is in stock

[img]https://i5.walmartimages.com/asr/8d...ht=612&odnWidth=612&odnBg=FFFFFF[/img]

T R U M P W O N !

U L T R A M A G A !

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Can i use that in my mini cooper??

C
Campfire Ranger
OP Online Content
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by slumlord
Can i use that in my mini cooper??

Fish fry oil would be better... IMHO.

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
😃

I dont have no dayum fàg wagon.

C
Campfire Ranger
OP Online Content
Campfire Ranger
C
😃

KY the zerks... when you gets one...

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Sweet! I sure have missed Friday night nachos!

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

3-7-77
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
😃

grin grin I think maybe you’re starting to get like Pedo Joe!
Inadvertently blurting out the truth and then trying to backpedal to cover it! blush
I bet you even have a creedmore in the closet.
7mm

"Preserving the Constitution, fighting off the nibblers and chippers, even nibblers and chippers with good intentions, was once regarded by conservatives as the first duty of the citizen. It still is." � Wesley Pruden

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
I was in Wallymart last week and the oil selection was low. I was looking for Penzoil Platinum for the first oil change in my new truck and the selction was pretty thin but for their house brand of oil. I wanted to try the Rotella for gas engines but OOS. I think it was mostly all out of stock for Rotella. I ended up getting the Motorcraft 5w-30 semi-synthetic which is the spec oil. I also wanted a Motorcraft filter too but they were out of stock. If I can't get a Motorcraft I'll check into a Wix but I like to get it all in one place.

Last edited by smarquez; 01/23/22.

Fight fire, save lives, laugh in the face of danger.

Stupid always finds a way.
IC B3

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by smarquez
I was in Wallymart last week and the oil selection was low. I was looking for Penzoil Platinum for the first oil change in my new truck and the selction was pretty thin but for their house brand of oil. I wanted to try the Rotella for gas engines but OOS. I think it was mostly all out of stock for Rotella. I ended up getting the Motorcraft 5w-30 semi-synthetic which is the spec oil. I also wanted a Motorcraft filter too but they were out of stock. If I can't get a Motorcraft I'll check into a Wix but I like to get it all in one place.

I was in the McClenny Florida Walmart yesterday evening and there wasn’t a single bottle of motor oil in stock ! All brands and sizes out of stock ! My friend with 18 tractors bought a years worth of oil and filters last month and put them in storage. He’s looking very smart right now.

‘TO LEARN WHO RULES OVER YOU, SIMPLY FIND OUT WHO YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO CRITICIZE’

Conspiracy theorists are the ones who see it all coming…

You are the carbon they want to eliminate !

I’m Uber Deplorable Ultra MAGA !
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
While we’re on the subject of Motorola, MOTOROIL, ( freakin auto correct) whatever happened to Texaco Havoline?
When I was a NASCAR fan I always bought Havoline, but since I can’t find it anymore I started using Valvoline. (Another ex NASCAR sponsor)
7mm

Last edited by 7mmbuster; 01/23/22.

"Preserving the Constitution, fighting off the nibblers and chippers, even nibblers and chippers with good intentions, was once regarded by conservatives as the first duty of the citizen. It still is." � Wesley Pruden

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by 7mmbuster
While we’re on the subject of Motorola, MOTOROIL, ( freakin auto correct) whatever happened to Texaco Havoline?
When I was a NASCAR fan I always bought Havoline, but since I can’t find it anymore I started using Valvoline. (Another ex NASCAR sponsor)
7mm

Texaco was bought out by Chevron years ago.

Havoline oil

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
😃

After Pedo Joe and the Hoe you will, if your lucky.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by CashisKing
Diesel guys...

I like me some T4 10W-30 for my old pickup.

WixXP is a fine substitute for Motorcraft. The straight up Wix is their filter for the lube shops and OK, but not as good. WixXP is also the oil filter that NAPA sells as NAPA Gold line.

Regards,

deadlift_dude
“The very first essential for success is a perpetually constant and regular employment of violence.”
----Fred Rogers
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I remember back in the 70s and 80s some motor oils left behind heavy deposits of hard sludge and stuff. Quakerstate oil was notoriously bad, and you had to take that into consideration if you were buy a used vehicle. I’d pull the PCV hoses off for inspection, and use my sniffer on the oil and transmission dipstick.
We used Pennzoil in the shop. As I said I was influenced by NASCAR sponsorship as a vehicle owner so I developed a taste for Havoline or Valvoline. Mark Martin and Ernie Irvan were my favorites! grin
Nowadays I’ll buy a five quart jug for oil changes and keep a couple single quarts handy in case something starts to run low. Her damn Subaru Crosstrek is the only thing I usually have to add to.
She’s had three Subaru 4wd SUVs. The first two were Forresters, and both went over 200,000 miles. This one is a ‘14 with 40 k on it . I strongly suspect it’s the last Subaru she buys as well.
7mm

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by jfruser
Originally Posted by CashisKing
Diesel guys...

I like me some T4 10W-30 for my old pickup.

WixXP is a fine substitute for Motorcraft. The straight up Wix is their filter for the lube shops and OK, but not as good. WixXP is also the oil filter that NAPA sells as NAPA Gold line.

Thanks.

Fight fire, save lives, laugh in the face of danger.

Stupid always finds a way.
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Thanks for the heads-up, I'll need a change in a few hundred more miles. I'll be looking for it.
Take care

Randy
NRA
Patriot Life Benefactor

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by 7mmbuster
7mm

Oregon Local Chain of Bi Mart, carries both Havoline and Chevron....but same company...

Walmart shelves were pretty sparse here also.... yet the local BiMart in town has full shelves, and plus is cheaper than Walmart..

Walmart has jacked up oil prices dramatically.. their 20,000 Mile Walmart oil, just had the price go from like $18 locally to $26.50 for a 5 quart container.

Walmart's distribution centers are evidently full, there big problem is getting enough drivers to get it from the regional distribution center out to the local stores they support.
Big shortage of drivers in the Wally World system... evidently according to local Wally World Management.

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
Thanks for the heads up. I had been looking for T6 and not finding any. Due to your post, I looked again and found it in stock at the store where my wife was completing a pickup order. Got her to add 4 gallons of T6 5W40 to the order. I wasn't betting the farm that she would actually get it but she did. The price was reasonable too.

Thanks again.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
674 members (1Akshooter, 1beaver_shooter, 10gaugemag, 17CalFan, 12344mag, 72 invisible), 3,049 guests, and 1,448 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,673
Posts18,399,532
Members73,817
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.