Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
M
Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
M
Covid 19 has been with us over 2 years now. Anybody know of vaxxed women who are no longered fertile since they got the jab? It's been alleged that the vaxs damage fertility?

" Cheapest velocity in the world comes from a long barrel and I sure do like them. MB "
GB1

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Last edited by Squidge; 01/23/22. Reason: added link

Remember why, specifically, the Bill of Rights was written...remember its purpose. It was written to limit the power of government over the individual.

There is no believing a liar, even when he speaks the truth.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
One of my coworkers, 32yo started crying when I brought up how my son was expecting a baby. I asked her what's wrong, she told me that she started bleeding right after the Moderna and it hadn't stopped. We were 4 months after the fact at that point.

Originally Posted by BrentD

I would not buy something that runs on any kind of primer given the possibility of primer shortages and even regulations. In fact, why not buy a flintlock? Really. Rocks aren't going away anytime soon.
G
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
G
Originally Posted by high_country_
One of my coworkers, 32yo started crying when I brought up how my son was expecting a baby. I asked her what's wrong, she told me that she started bleeding right after the Moderna and it hadn't stopped. We were 4 months after the fact at that point.

My wife got the pfizer while she was pregnant with our son. She also started bleeding after that. They did some ultrasounds and found a bleed that would pool blood in her uterus and clot. Every couple weeks, it would break loose and clots the size of chicken livers would come out. Not sure if it had anything to do with the shot. Kid came out fine physically, but me mentally, he’s an azzhole.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by Gooch_McGrundle

My wife got the pfizer while she was pregnant with our son. She also started bleeding after that. They did some ultrasounds and found a bleed that would pool blood in her uterus and clot. Every couple weeks, it would break loose and clots the size of chicken livers would come out. Not sure if it had anything to do with the shot. Kid came out fine physically, but me mentally, he’s an azzhole.

Not getting much sleep, huh? grin

They say everything happens for a reason.
For me that reason is usually because I've made some bad decisions that I need to pay for.
IC B2

G
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
G
Originally Posted by bbassi

It was rough the first 6 months, but he’s starting to settle down and sleeps through the night (9 months now).

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
It needs to happen, stupid people shouldn’t reproduce

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A young co-worker of Penny’s was 5 months pregnant and got the jab.
A couple days later she started bleeding and lost the baby. They had to do an emergency hysterectomy on her.
Both Ben and Sarah (my DIL) have had the jab, and I know they wanna start a family. I’m hoping for a couple grandkids to spoil and turn into rednecks. I pray that the rumors aren’t true and that they’re healthy.
7mm

"Preserving the Constitution, fighting off the nibblers and chippers, even nibblers and chippers with good intentions, was once regarded by conservatives as the first duty of the citizen. It still is." � Wesley Pruden

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
I know personally of two young ladies that miscarried after receiving the jab. No second hand info. Clotting etc compromises the placenta.

“When Tyranny becomes Law, Rebellion becomes Duty”

Colossians 3:17 (New King James Version)
"And whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him."
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Who knows. Plenty of miscarriages before covid vaccine and unvaccinated are having miscarriages now. It’s a tragedy that has been with us since forever.

IC B3

I
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I
If I remember what Dr Peter McCullough said (maybe it was Dr Malone or both) the lipid used to transport the mRNA heads for the ovaries. Lots of bad things happening as it does it’s thing.

Campfire Savant
Online Content
Campfire Savant
Originally Posted by bbassi

It was rough the first 6 months, but he’s starting to settle down and sleeps through the night (9 months now).

2 out 3 of my kids didn’t sleep much until they started walking. We took turns taking care of them. Oldest girl helped with youngest. She was 14, a life saver.

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Dysmennorhea is very common with both vaccine and covid infection.

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

561 members (10gaugeman, 12344mag, 1beaver_shooter, 1OntarioJim, 1_deuce, 007FJ, 51 invisible), 2,062 guests, and 1,166 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,069
Posts18,463,613
Members73,923
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.