Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
I
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I
Originally Posted by efw
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
It doesn't matter who runs.

What matters much more is the depth of the election fraud/cheating.

Exactly

Good point. Consider that with what we own know about the uniparty.

Let’s never forget how Trump had to defend himself against the democrats, republicans and the media.

Let’s never forget how the republicans resisted his throughout his presidency but especially during the first two years.

Let’s never forget the Republican “we will repeal Obamacare” and the cruel revelation that the likes of McConnel, Ryan, Three Gowdy and Leslie Graham had no plan.

Most of those bitches are still there being bitches.

Last edited by IZH27; 01/22/22.
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by Oldman03
I believe if we can make it till the Nov. midterm elections, without too much more damage, the Republicans will stomp the Dems. and gain control of the House and Senate. Thus, Joe and the Ho, won't be able to do much of anything, the next 2 years.

JFC, did you not witness first hand the massive blatant fraud that was the 2020 election.

Has any Real and Honest attempt anywhere been conducted that would or could slow this down.

It's amazing how you still can't grasp the concept that the last election was basically stolen in 5 districts out of the entire country and the mid terms are a completely different challenge. The Dems get it. That's why they desperately need to pass the voting fraud bill before the mid terms. Bottom line is if they don't pass that bill, they're getting slaughtered in the fall.

"Hey jackass, get your government off my freedom."
MOLON LABE
I
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I
The so-called voting Rights Bill is DEAD.

The push to eliminate the filibuster is DEAD.

The Build Back Better Bullshit Bill is DEAD.

But...if there are only two more Democrat senators, all of these will pass. We can't let that happen. Remember that even Rinos vote with us about 85% of the time.

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by OutlawPatriot
Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by Oldman03
I believe if we can make it till the Nov. midterm elections, without too much more damage, the Republicans will stomp the Dems. and gain control of the House and Senate. Thus, Joe and the Ho, won't be able to do much of anything, the next 2 years.

JFC, did you not witness first hand the massive blatant fraud that was the 2020 election.

Has any Real and Honest attempt anywhere been conducted that would or could slow this down.

It's amazing how you still can't grasp the concept that the last election was basically stolen in 5 districts out of the entire country and the mid terms are a completely different challenge. The Dems get it. That's why they desperately need to pass the voting fraud bill before the mid terms. Bottom line is if they don't pass that bill, they're getting slaughtered in the fall.

It’s amazing how you can’t grasp that election fraud exist in every state, every county and every city.

The 2020 Presidential election was The Big Lie and it was so blatant it could not be ignored. Saying that the fraud was confined to a select counties in a select few states is wishful thinking at best.

Do you actually believe Newsome won his recall election.

MN has had its share of obvious election fraud since Coleman vs Franken. I believe the “Trunk of an abandoned car full of ballots” originated here during that election. What about Omar, she was caught Red Handed ballot harvesting and the MN AG, also a Moslem, refused to do anything about it. She didn’t win, she stole it.

Wherever Dominion is used there WILL be fraud.
Wherever Mail-in ballots are used, there WILL be fraud.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
If the Dems cheat again, he'll get installed again.

IC B2

L
las Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
L
Originally Posted by Stammster
With mail in ballots, the Democrats could elect a ham sandwich.

Without ham, bread, or condiments.

The only true cost of having a dog is its death.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
Or so he says. That would be a great ticket if he can live that long. If the Dems are stupid enough to nominate him again, he'd make an excellent candidate to run against whoever the R's nominate. I think even I could beat him and I guarantee that I'm no politician. I doubt I could beat the Dem mail in ballots, though.

He won’t run again. He was the right guy to beat the wrong guy, but he’s way too old and it shows. For that matter, the same us true of Trump: he’s too old, and he won’t run.

We need fresh, MUCH YOUNGER blood in charge.

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Mail-in works great and leads to much greater voter participation, which is a good thing if you, y’know, believe in democracy.

The Oregon model works great. Easy, secure, and we have very high turnout. 👍

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Jeff_O
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
Or so he says. That would be a great ticket if he can live that long. If the Dems are stupid enough to nominate him again, he'd make an excellent candidate to run against whoever the R's nominate. I think even I could beat him and I guarantee that I'm no politician. I doubt I could beat the Dem mail in ballots, though.

He won’t run again. He was the right guy to beat the wrong guy, but he’s way too old and it shows. For that matter, the same us true of Trump: he’s too old, and he won’t run.

We need fresh, MUCH YOUNGER blood in charge.

I wonder if China Joe will kill more children with drones than Obama did? Both are stone cold murderes and sociopaths . China Joe may be a pedophile but At least joe isn't a dirty skank whore like Cumela. lol

I hope that fake Indian Warren runs again or the pedophile Buttfudge. Buttfidge is doing a heck of a job fixing the supply chains. lol. Is Pete buttfudge off maternity leave yet or is she still lactating? Those two babies coming out his uterus sure must have hurt!

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Jeff_O

Mail-in works great and leads to much greater voter participation, which is a good thing if you, y’know, believe in democracy.

The Oregon model works great. Easy, secure, and we have very high turnout. 👍

Its a shame that the Dems destroyed Oregon. Used to be a great state until the uneducated idiot facists and dumb racists like Jeffo took over. Like most power hungry Dems like Jeff, scratch the service and you see a dirty gun hating facists like his hero Der Fuhrer Kate Brown.

I see more and more good educated people getting the heck out of Oregon. Is that terrorist group Antifa still burning down Portland?

New FBI Figures Show Portland Is Way Above Average in Its Increased Rate of Homicides
Those deaths are part of a national trend—and are also surpassing i
t.

Last edited by ribka; 01/23/22.
IC B3

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
NOT gonna happen....

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by saddlering
I think the Dems got a Biden look a like, no way the old Fool could have done a 2 hour press meet, this guy looks better and moves better! Something Stinks!

Presidents have a look -a-like for various reasons as do some celebrities

I have suspected this about Biden for a long time.

SOMETIMES he can talk in a coherent manner and sometimes he Banters like an old demented man.

Hard to believe one old man can go back and forth between the two extremes of lucidness .

It would not surprise me a bit .

Faster horses,Younger women,Older Whiskey,More money

K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
As Biden said in one of his speeches " it matters who counts the votes" His own words and no truer statement on how he won the election. They want that control period, nothing else matters.

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

133 members (44mc, 7887mm08, 007FJ, 7mm_Loco, Algotguns, 10gaugemag, 12 invisible), 1,476 guests, and 785 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,599
Posts18,454,570
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.