Page 23 of 597 1 2 21 22 23 24 25 596 597
J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J

Last edited by jaguartx; 01/17/22.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
BP-B2

J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J

Last edited by jaguartx; 01/17/22.

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Jeff_O
I reject gialie’s suggestion of a date range simply because he went “Federal building”.

For Federal building I give you Timmy Mcveigh (spelling?)

For the softball team shot up by a leftist nutjob I give you Giffords/Loughner.

But seriously. Denying right-wing violence is literally coffee-out-nose ridiculousness. You know this. Especially here on a thread where the OP is literally calling for widespread right-wing violence. And has been for YEARS. Here. On this forum. Along with a bunch more of you. Probably YOU, if I felt motivated to dig a bit. No?

Don’t piss on my boots and tell me it’s raining, cowboy. I saw this, here, with my own two eyes. wink

Now can we please get back to connecting the dots? I’m jones’ing, maaaaaan!

Lol, that is the answer that surprised no one here.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J
Looks like the puppetmaster of Biden, Zero, Gabbard, Crenshaw, Calledumb and Jell0 is doubling down.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J
Jell0 and Calledumbs heroes from the Zero.

Last edited by jaguartx; 01/18/22.

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B2

J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J
Freudian slip by Maxine Waters on Sunday Face The Nation.

While talking about tge AZ Trump Rally she was saying the radicle right was being stirred up to act up by THE PRESIDENT (Trump). whistle

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Busy day yesterday. Life > Internet forums.

So, as I’ve grappled with this I’ve come to realize I’m asking the wrong question. The question isn’t whether both the Right and Left have historically engaged in political violence of some flavor. Obviously historically both have, and both will continue to, and attempting to unwind the chicken/egg aspect (IE, assign blame) is as futile as doing so with the Israelis/Palestinians.

The correct question is whether the Right is now justified to flush the American Experiment and seize power through force.

I’ve adequately expressed my outrage that there’s this significant portion of the Trumpist Right movement (Q) that is explicitly calling for total disenfranchisement, and even death, for those who oppose it- namely, jag’s “Storm”. It’s been a bit mysterious to me why otherwise decent members of this society, which most if you were and at least some of you still are, in essence tolerate this. Notably, while many here are calling him out for his delusion that Trump is still POTUS, and for welching on his bet, not a man Jack amongst you has said a PEEP against the notion that the Right should seize power through force of arms and physically destroy the opposition. NOT ONE OF YOU! It’s just the how and when that are in question amongst you- not whether.

I’ve come to the realization that this is because you all WANT this to happen. It’s not just jag. You want martial law, military takeover, the literal physical destruction of your political enemies. You feel that it’s justified.

Am I wrong?

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Busy day yesterday. Life > Internet forums.

So, as I’ve grappled with this I’ve come to realize I’m asking the wrong question. The question isn’t whether both the Right and Left have historically engaged in political violence of some flavor. Obviously historically both have, and both will continue to, and attempting to unwind the chicken/egg aspect (IE, assign blame) is as futile as doing so with the Israelis/Palestinians.

The correct question is whether the Right is now justified to flush the American Experiment and seize power through force.

I’ve adequately expressed my outrage that there’s this significant portion of the Trumpist Right movement (Q) that is explicitly calling for total disenfranchisement, and even death, for those who oppose it- namely, jag’s “Storm”. It’s been a bit mysterious to me why otherwise decent members of this society, which most if you were and at least some of you still are, in essence tolerate this. Notably, while many here are calling him out for his delusion that Trump is still POTUS, and for welching on his bet, not a man Jack amongst you has said a PEEP against the notion that the Right should seize power through force of arms and physically destroy the opposition. NOT ONE OF YOU! It’s just the how and when that are in question amongst you- not whether.

I’ve come to the realization that this is because you all WANT this to happen. It’s not just jag. You want martial law, military takeover, the literal physical destruction of your political enemies. You feel that it’s justified.

Am I wrong?

Thank you for telling me what I think.....

I feel so empowered that I'm going to find a tall ladder and try to fall off of it while trying to open a box of bullets so I can be just like you.... laugh

What I really think: You should slink off into the shadows and go dormant once again. The only person you've impressed since you returned is yourself. You still are, and always will be, an ignorant liberal phouckstik........

It's official. I missed the selfie deadline so I'm Maser's sock puppet because rene and the Polish half of the fubar twins have decided that I am.

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ μολὼν λαβέ
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]

J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J
Clue

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B3

J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J
Biden and Piglosi clueing us in as to what their coming plans are. They see the red wave coming but with the excuse the radical right will make the vote illegitimate and they must do whatever is necessary to save the democracy (and their dimocommie asses) they will be the ones who have to be drug out of office.

The military is the only way forward.

The clues are in Bidens words below.

Last edited by jaguartx; 01/20/22.

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by jaguartx

A “red wave” is normal US midterm politics if past performance is a predictor. Nothing unusual about it; anyone with two brain cells to rub together knows this.

What needs to be guarded against is an extension of what happened in the last election, when there was an overt, top-down attempt to outright steal the election first by Trump and his white-collar clown show (Lindell, Giullianni, Powell, Flynn, etc), and then by his dirtbag treasonous radical violent terrorist backers on Jan 6th.

Just so you know. Last summer I backpacked over 150 miles in the Sierra Nevada and came out at Yosemite. Due to covid and wildfires, my wife and I ended up hitchhiking back to Reno, where our car was. We did it all in one ride with a very kind young guy who’d recently retired from the Army as a commissioned officer. Two tours in Iraq. We had a wonderful, wide ranging conversation about the Constitution as it relates to the current mayhem you and your dirtbag terrorist little friends are trying to stir up, and his take on it from within the ranks.

Suffice it to say, “the military” thinks the same thing about you that anyone else with a shred of patriotism and decency does: that you are delusional, propagandized fools.

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

This fine patriot was just indicted for the threats below.

This is what jaguartx is advocating, except on a huge scale, with his Storm. I saw folks here saying essentially that following the election and prior to J6. Those of you not saying it, but tolerating it without comment- IE, basically almost all of you- are complicit.

This is the danger of disinformation. It’s why Trump will go down in history as anti-American scum, and those who believed his lying ass, will be remembered as gullible “useful idiots”.... at BEST.

“Georgia Patriots it’s time for us to take back our state from these Lawless treasonous traitors. It’s time to invoke our Second Amendment right it’s time to put a bullet in the treasonous Chinese [Official A]. Then we work our way down to [Official B] the local and federal corrupt judges,” Stark wrote, according to the indictment. “It’s our duty as American Patriots to put an end to the lives of these traitors and take back our country by force we can no longer wait on the corrupt law enforcement in the corrupt courts. If we want our country back we have to exterminate these people,” he allegedly wrote.
“One good loyal Patriot deer hunter in camo and a rifle can send a very clear message to these corrupt governors. militia up Georgia it’s time to spill blood . . . we need to pay a visit to [Official C] and her family as well and put a bullet her behind the ears,” the indictment quotes the message as saying.

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

Why do you keep lying about Trump and Russian collusion you pathological lying idiot?

A “red wave” is normal US midterm politics if past performance is a predictor. Nothing unusual about it; anyone with two brain cells to rub together knows this.

What needs to be guarded against is an extension of what happened in the last election, when there was an overt, top-down attempt to outright steal the election first by Trump and his white-collar clown show (Lindell, Giullianni, Powell, Flynn, etc), and then by his dirtbag treasonous radical violent terrorist backers on Jan 6th.

Just so you know. Last summer I backpacked over 150 miles in the Sierra Nevada and came out at Yosemite. Due to covid and wildfires, my wife and I ended up hitchhiking back to Reno, where our car was. We did it all in one ride with a very kind young guy who’d recently retired from the Army as a commissioned officer. Two tours in Iraq. We had a wonderful, wide ranging conversation about the Constitution as it relates to the current mayhem you and your dirtbag terrorist little friends are trying to stir up, and his take on it from within the ranks.

Suffice it to say, “the military” thinks the same thing about you that anyone else with a shred of patriotism and decency does: that you are delusional, propagandized fools.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Ain’t a PEEP about Russian collusion in any a’ that. Trump’s anti-America behaviors in the later part of his clown show presidency dwarf his earlier messes. Congratulations....?

No, it’s about some of you tolerating, encouraging, and outright spouting violent rhetoric against fellow Americans. I saw it. I have receipts. wink

Reading comprehension much? Guess the answer is obvious. Lol

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

You keep proving you're dumber than your schtick.

PS - Please keep the mic in Joe's hands.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J
So, the Cabals narrative is shifting after their Covid BS plandemic fell short of shutting the US down.

Now they are throwing the bouncy ball that Russia could hit us with a cyberattack. Humm.

That would be a good way to shut us down wouldnt it. Short out the banking system? Shut off the news and shut down commerce and institute chaos to help with the NWO economic reset.

Giving us a clue to their planned False Flag event and preparing the narrative?

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/dhs...ponds-ukraine-invasion/story?id=82441727

Oh yes, remember how the deep state tried out the cyberattack on the east coast gas pipeline and blamed Russians.

Yep, Fake News hit the airwaves for the deep states planned coming event.

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/canadas-foreign-affairs-department-hit-cyberattack/story?id=82450324

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J
Why all the crap going on since Trump is gone? NK acting up.

France and Germany meeting with Russia now, but no Pedo Joe. Why? Setting the narrative.

How did Que know so long ago? The Patriots have their playbook.

Russia doent want Ukraine. They cant take care of their own people. Its all a bunch of BS.

Why are Ds always getting us in wars? To satisfy the NWO Cabal.

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J
Amazing isnt it that Biden is so much more concerned with Ukraine's border than he is with our southern border.

Why is it that he wants to take Russia out?

Simple, remember the soccer ball Putin pitched Trump? Russian intel knows it all about Zero, Pedo Joe, Killary, Ukraine and the deep state cabal. The info on the treasonous bastids in US businesses and US govt was in that ball.

Oh yes, and all the crap from Killarys open govt computer with all the state secrets she could get her hands on that she fed to Chyna.

You should have known that when Trump said that maybe Russia could find the info from her destroyed devices and the deleted info from her computer. Remember the schiett storm that statement started. He was just letting the biotch know he and the Patriots had it all.

Remember, Trump and Putin hate the NWO Cabal.

Thats why Putin wasnt supposedly trying to take Ukraine when Trump was in office, and hes not trying to do so now.

Its all another set up FF event.

Last edited by jaguartx; 01/25/22.

I Dindo Nuffin
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]

Page 23 of 597 1 2 21 22 23 24 25 596 597

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
227 members (257 mag, 2UP, 12344mag, 300jimmy, 10Glocks, 300_savage, 26 invisible), 1,622 guests, and 895 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,592
Posts18,397,926
Members73,815
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.