Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 21 1 2 3 20 21
M
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
M
I started to come down with a cold/flu on Sunday and got tested on Monday - results came back positive so I'm in isolation for a week. Working from home anyway and I'll start back "at work" tomorrow - had Monday and Tuesday off because I was feeling sick, but mild symptoms.

For me it's been like a cold but with more headache and no runny nose. A bit of fatigue to start with but that only lasted a day. The last two nights when I've gone to bed I've been fully congested (with what? Nose has not been runny) and haven't been able to breathe through my nose but wake up in the morning and all is clear again. Even though I woke up this morning without a headache and feeling the best I have been for the past few days, my sense of smell/taste is completely gone - normally the bedroom smells like farts in the morning.

I am double vaxed BTW. The second shot gave me headaches similar to the covid and extra aches than covid but only lasted a day, and no congestion or loss of smell.

Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
Originally Posted by Raspy
Whatever you said...everyone knows you are a lying jerk.

That's a bold assertion. Point out where you think I lied.

Well?
BP-B2

R
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
R
Hope you get better quick. Friends daughter lives in New York and has had it twice, original in 2020 which took her six months to get over, she’s young and fit, and early last December before coming out to Aus for Christmas.

Lots around!

Take care.Happy Australia Day!

M
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
M
Thanks. It was inevitable and I'm kind of glad to some extent that it's now being allowed to run it's course. Of course it's unfortunate that there may be terrible consequences but that's always on the cards anyway.

Our new QLD CHO is an infectious diseases expert and is very pragmatic - can't hide under the bed forever, like WA.

Well?
U
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
U
I had a very mild case in November, 2020. I hope you get a full and speedy recovery.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Fantastic efficacy of the vaccine….lmfao

You’ll survive.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B2

M
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
M
Can't really judge how effective the vaccine was, and will never know, except by overall statistical data perhaps. From the plethora of reports, I was expecting to get covid anyway, even with the vaccine. I elected to get vaccinated to give me a better chance of a less severe illness, same reason I've been getting the flu shot for the past few years.

Well?
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Glad it’s mild for you. I had it after Christmas and from your description, just a little worse — I had a cough that lasted a couple of weeks and a pretty bad backache for a day or two. But the worst of it was the fatigue.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
George did you use the ivermectin?..mb

" Cheapest velocity in the world comes from a long barrel and I sure do like them. MB "
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
We’re not vaccinated and we got covid several months back. It was pretty damn mild and much less severe than most colds I’ve had. I didn’t even know I had it until my wife decided to get us tested.

We do know the efficacy of the vaccine is piss poor. Our first clue as to what a dismal failure it is comes from the fact that you’re sick with the disease you were vaccinated against. When a vaccine doesn’t prevent infection or transmission then it’s a safe bet that it ain’t a vaccine. 😉

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Agreed Aces and because you did not vaccinate you have maintained your immune system in its natural state with its ability to do its best for you....mb

" Cheapest velocity in the world comes from a long barrel and I sure do like them. MB "
IC B3

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Can't really judge how effective the vaccine was, and will never know, except by overall statistical data perhaps. From the plethora of reports, I was expecting to get covid anyway, even with the vaccine. I elected to get vaccinated to give me a better chance of a less severe illness, same reason I've been getting the flu shot for the past few years.

If you have the vaccines and have the disease. Yes you can judge the efficacy. There isnt any.

Sorry mauser, you are a good guy, and I am sorry you are crook. But good heavens mate. Do you remember the fairy story The Emperors new clothes? You are now wearing them

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Been watching Mystery Road on Amazon prime. Great show, highly recommend it. And the great cinematography. What beautiful country. Anyways, it's hard to imagine a vaccine lockdown in the outback.

Old guy, old guns.
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Magnum_Bob
Agreed Aces and because you did not vaccinate you have maintained your immune system in its natural state with its ability to do its best for you....mb

Yes we have. Nobody in my household will be allowing them to use us as their Guinea pigs in their human vaccine trials. We support our immune system with a daily multivitamin, vitamin C, vitamin D, Zinc and a baby aspirin for good measure. 👍

We’re all extremely healthy and we have no co-morbidity’s so I’d guess that we’re in the best position for giving big Pharma and our crooked government the middle finger.

We were faced with the possibility that my wife was going to lose her job if she didn’t get vaccinated. We had serious conversations about this and we decided that we’d not capitulate to their illegal and unconstitutional demands and they’d have to fire her. She’s been happily employed there for 23 years with ZERO issues regarding her performance. We have retained excellent counsel and are prepared (as best we can be) for their next move. We did apply for and received a religious exemption so that should help us if the company changes their tune. Luckily this company has been fantastic and they do seem to value their employees so much so that they kept modifying their policies in an attempt to stave off government overreach and to make reasonable accommodations for their employees. It’s not an easy choice to make when you’re potentially faced with losing a $200,000+ a year job plus excellent benefits but for us our decision was made easier knowing that we have a place to go that we own outright and that is NOT subject to property taxes, building codes or permits. We weren’t going to sacrifice our principles because of illegal government intrusion….this is the hill that I’m willing to die on.

I’ve been absolutely blown away by the apparent disconnect from reality shown by the vaccinated. It’s as if they’re required to double down on stupid simply because they made an irrevocable decision. The number of people that are out sick with covid at my wife’s work is extraordinary. Of the roughly 100 people in her department there are 10 that aren’t vaccinated. Not a single one of the unvaccinated have called in sick from covid yet covid is sweeping through her department like a wildfire infecting the vaccinated and boosted. In my experience this past year I’ve come to the hypothesis that with every injection and booster 10-15 IQ points are erased from the human Guinea pig….most people don’t have an excess of IQ points to lose.

I’ll say it again but I don’t expect those that most need to hear it will understand it……If you’re vaccinated and you can still get the disease and spread the disease then you ARE NOT vaccinated, you’ve been duped and you’ve unknowingly submitted yourself to human experimentation.

Long live the Purebloods. 😁

PS…. I told my wife that I expect within the next 5-10 years there will be human stud farms where pureblood women can be impregnated by pureblood men in order to perpetuate a race of non GMO humans that have IQ’s above room temperature. 😂

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
M
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
M
Originally Posted by 158XTP

If you have the vaccines and have the disease. Yes you can judge the efficacy. There isnt any.

Sorry mauser, you are a good guy, and I am sorry you are crook. But good heavens mate. Do you remember the fairy story The Emperors new clothes? You are now wearing them

Efficacy may be low but we will never know if I benefited from the vaccine in any way - can only speculate.

I knew the risk of coming under personal critisism for this post but did it anyway. I also knew the "risk" of critisism for getting vaccinated but that was not a factor that influenced my decision.

Have you ever been vaccinated for anything so far in your life?

Well?
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Wouldabeen a Biden voter for sure.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A

I’ve been vaccinated against all the usual stuff. The difference is that since I’ve been vaccinated against various diseases I have NOT been sick with those diseases, unlike you who has been vaccinated and now you’re sick with the disease you were vaccinated against.

See how that works?….probably not. Denial, ain’t it wonderful? 😂

Your inability to evaluate the evidence that’s smacking you upside your head does NOT bode well for you with your continued assaults on religion. You’re constantly demanding “evidence” but even in the face of irrefutable evidence you plug your ears and shout..la la la la la and then, as usual, change the focus of the topic.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
M
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
M
Originally Posted by AcesNeights

I’ve been vaccinated against all the usual stuff. The difference is that since I’ve been vaccinated against various diseases I have NOT been sick with those diseases, unlike you who has been vaccinated and now you’re sick with the disease you were vaccinated against.

How did you know that your vaccinations worked? Maybe you too were duped?

Well?
DBT Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Vaccination shouldnt be compulsory, that's all. It's up to the individual to assess risks and benefits and act accordingly.

Those that want to are free to get vaccinated. Nobody should be forced.

We make our choices and, right or wrong, live with the consequences.

M
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
M
Originally Posted by DBT
Vaccination shouldnt be compulsory, that's all. It's up to the individual to assess risks and benefits and act accordingly.

Those that want to are free to get vaccinated. Nobody should be forced.

We make our choices and, right or wrong, live with the consequences.

Exactly.

And it seems that the greatest side effect about being vaccinated is the complaints upon your decision from those that chose not to.

In the coming decades millions of vaccinated people will die, as will the unvaccinated.

Well?
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by AcesNeights

How did you know that your vaccinations worked? Maybe you too were duped?

Considering that I’ve never been sick from anything that I’ve been vaccinated against I’d be inclined to say that they work….or maybe I’m just lucky. Considering that I’m an incredible specimen of health and masculinity I’ll continue to live the way that I do and leave the guessing and excuses to you. You’re apparently a pro when it comes to deflection, obfuscation and illogical “reasoning” yet you’re vaccinated and sick but I’m not. 😂

As far as being “duped”, you’re the one that is sick with the very disease you were just vaccinated against so if anyone has been “duped” it’s clearly you! LMFAO..😂😂

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Page 1 of 21 1 2 3 20 21

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
151 members (35, 257 mag, 10Glocks, 2UP, 300_savage, 160user, 14 invisible), 1,845 guests, and 843 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,728
Posts18,400,778
Members73,822
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.