Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
M
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
Have you ever been vaccinated for anything so far in your life?

I’ve been vaccinated against all the usual stuff. The difference is that since I’ve been vaccinated against various diseases I have NOT been sick with those diseases, unlike you who has been vaccinated and now you’re sick with the disease you were vaccinated against.

How did you know that your vaccinations worked? Maybe you too were duped?

Considering that I’ve never been sick from anything that I’ve been vaccinated against I’d be inclined to say that they work….or maybe I’m just lucky.

Maybe you were never going to get infected irrespective of the vaccines. How do you know that you weren't just injected with monkey semen instead?

Originally Posted by Raspy
Whatever you said...everyone knows you are a lying jerk.

That's a bold assertion. Point out where you think I lied.

Well?
BP-B2

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
You saying aces got dicked down by a big ole sambo?

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Pretty sure I’d remember that….

In any case Mauserand9mm I do hope that you recover quickly and return to 100% soon….seriously. 👍

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
M
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
M
Pretty sure I’d remember that….

In any case Mauserand9mm I do hope that you recover quickly and return to 100% soon….seriously. 👍

Thanks, no worries. I hope your wife's work situation resolves satisfactorily.

Well?
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
[quote=158XTP]

Im ex military, plenty of vaccinations and medications. The point is not all of them worked out. Google vioxx, killed 60,000 with heart attack and stroke worldwide before merck pulled it off the market. And its not a conspiracy theory, the class actions were won in court. Then google Meflaquin, given to soldiers and sent a bunch insane. I had both in the 2000's.... so far no ill effects, but not a good feeling wondering if you are next in line for a heart attack.

Google the court cases and the shortcuts they took in the trials. These companies have errors and ommissions and recalls as often as car manufacturers do with airbags. The difference being you can replace an airbag before you crash....

Sorry if you consider this criticism but if you have let someone put a trial or early release drug into your system, especially for something less likely to kill you than diabetes, you have less respect for your own life than the lab monkey that should have taken your spot.

IC B2

DBT Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
The trouble is, unless you spend your time at home, they are making life very difficult for the unvaccinated.

M
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
M
Originally Posted by 158XTP
[quote=158XTP]

Im ex military, plenty of vaccinations and medications. The point is not all of them worked out. Google vioxx, killed 60,000 with heart attack and stroke worldwide before merck pulled it off the market. And its not a conspiracy theory, the class actions were won in court. Then google Meflaquin, given to soldiers and sent a bunch insane. I had both in the 2000's.... so far no ill effects, but not a good feeling wondering if you are next in line for a heart attack.

Google the court cases and the shortcuts they took in the trials. These companies have errors and ommissions and recalls as often as car manufacturers do with airbags. The difference being you can replace an airbag before you crash....

Sorry if you consider this criticism but if you have let someone put a trial or early release drug into your system, especially for something less likely to kill you than diabetes, you have less respect for your own life than the lab monkey that should have taken your spot.

Fair enough, i understand your position. The military powers make odd calls at times. I've even heard of an example of the military command requiring all soldiers to recieve penicillin shots on the basis of those with allergy to it being treated afterwards, a bit of a risky exercise, but a risk they were happy to subject the soldiers to for benfit of the majority. Some do have extremely bad reactions.

I'll arc up if anyone judges me against their beliefs where it's not their place to do so. I decide to get the flu shot every year even though it's a far less lethal condition than covid. I've had the flu only 3 or 4 times in my life when I was younger and was lucky to not have any other cold like symptoms with it - it's the chances of developing other conditions as a result (like pnuemonia) while the system is compromised that lead me to this decision. The risk increass with age.

For the longest time I was also suspicious of the flu shot and only started to get it in the past few years. The risks are always there either way but that's the decision I've determined for myself. What others do or don't is their choice and doesn't bother me. I don't ask and don't otherwise think about it. I don't feel a need to avoid people who otherwise appear to be sick - well except maybe those with the plague or ebola or something like that. I think most people are like this.

Well?
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Get well soon!

Just found out my grandson has it. So now his parents will too.

I’ve had lots of vaccine es too, some obviously worked well some, like typhoid I nearly died with in Mexico, didn’t. The world is a better place for vaccines.

COVID vaccine? Can be either or both a personnel and financial choice.

Larium! Should never have been kept on the market. I had a bad reaction to it in Borneo and would have happily done terrible deeds if I was able.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by DBT
The trouble is, unless you spend your time at home, they are making life very difficult for the unvaccinated.

Yep where very difficult being removing 4 or 5 of the basic human rights. Some of the Aussies here ignoring the rather glaring elephant in the room that it wasnt personal choice. Several million people have been forced out of work over 'their choice'' and we have large chunks of the population segregated from normal recreational activities because of this choice also.

Not how free countries are meant to work. Not what the anzacs fought for . The wilful blindness and circular ingorance here is staggering.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by rockdoc
Get well soon!

Ah personal choice OR financial, very nicely put. In that you can choose whatever you want but may lose everything if you dont choose what the government wants.

Youd make a good cultural minister in the 1950's.-Were not saying you cant employ Aborigines or let them into your pub, its your personal choice. Im just saying you may not have a business very long if you do so.

IC B3

M
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
M
Originally Posted by DBT

Yep where very difficult being removing 4 or 5 of the basic human rights. Some of the Aussies here ignoring the rather glaring elephant in the room that it wasnt personal choice. Several million people have been forced out of work over 'their choice'' and we have large chunks of the population segregated from normal recreational activities because of this choice also.

Not how free countries are meant to work. Not what the anzacs fought for . The wilful blindness and circular ingorance here is staggering.

Whether willing or unwilling, that's the way it has played out here - 93% are fully vaccinated. Our pollies probably feel justified by these numbers to put the screws on the rest.

Well?
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

Whether willing or unwilling, that's the way it has played out here - 93% are fully vaccinated. Our pollies probably feel justified by these numbers to put the screws on the rest.

Nice try. They ''put the screws'' in well before that . The vaccination rate was stalling around 40-50% in most parts of QLD, hence the government starting mass mandates. They failed to succeed by asking, so they took folks jobs and businesses away if they resisted.

Your response to that saying, well whether they achieved it willingly or unwillingly, because it worked.... they get to do it some more.

I reckon you and rocdoc need to start a club called dictator apologists anonymous. With you defending government over reach( as long as they achieve it) and Rocdoc calling vaccines a financial decision( since you lose everything if you dont get it), you fellas could run for president of Zimbabwe laugh

M
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
M

Nice try. They ''put the screws'' in well before that and you know it. The vaccination rate was stalling around 40-50% in most parts of QLD, hence the government starting mass mandates. They failed to succeed by asking, so they took folks jobs and businesses away if they resisted.

Your response to that is saying, well whether they achieved it willingly or unwillingly, because it worked.... they get to do it some more. lol.

The Australian forum is starting to sound like Dictator apologists anonymous. With you deciding government over reach is okay......as long as they pull it off and Rocdoc saying vaccination is a financial decision( since you lose your finances if you dont get it) you fellas should run for president of Zimbabwe laugh

Well yes, they started the sequence some time ago. Death by a thousand cuts. Just remember that there are even those that believe that they are being saved by the government actions, but it's a mixture of opinions of course.

Point being, I'm only pointing out where we have currently ended up - what are you going to do about it? Chastising everybody else doesn't help does it? Rallying the "filthy maggots" is not a useful approach in the civilian world.

Never underestimate the power of apathy.

Well?
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
You know vaccines work when they virtually wipe out the illness. Like smallpox.

As others above posted, this should had been a choice, free from intimidation, coercion...

Decades of voting for the lesser of two evils has gotten us just that.....
P
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
P
Originally Posted by rockdoc
Get well soon!

Ah personal choice OR financial, very nicely put. In that you can choose whatever you want but may lose everything if you dont choose what the government wants.

Youd make a good cultural minister in the 1950's.-Were not saying you cant employ Aborigines or let them into your pub, its your personal choice. Im just saying you may not have a business very long if you do so.

how quaint.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

Point being, I'm only pointing out where we have currently ended up

Sh**ts creek according to the inflation coming.

- what are you going to do about it? Chastising everybody else doesn't help does it?
Rallying the "filthy maggots" is not a useful approach in the civilian world.

Worked pretty well for the media.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by JeffP

As others above posted, this should had been a choice, free from intimidation, coercion...

The funny thing now is all the pro-vac crew complaining about the price of meat, spare parts, real estate, fuel etc rising- or blaming the russians for everything going wrong.

Kids, you support shutting down economies you pay a bill. Thats just economics. This inflation so far is minor too. Wait until it really picks up across all sectors.

M
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
M
Originally Posted by JeffP

The funny thing now is all the pro-vac crew complaining about the price of meat, spare parts, real estate, fuel etc rising- or blaming the russians for everything going wrong.

Kids, you support shutting down economies you pay a bill. Thats just economics. This inflation so far is minor too. Wait until it really picks up across all sectors.

So why didn't you do anything to stop it?

Well?
E
ERK Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
E
Just curious if the Aussie government ever called it a true vaccine. Vaccines keep you from getting a illness versus the jab which is supposed to keep you from getting as sick. How was it made to look over there? Edk

M
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
M
Originally Posted by ERK
Just curious if the Aussie government ever called it a true vaccine. Vaccines keep you from getting a illness versus the jab which is supposed to keep you from getting as sick. How was it made to look over there? Edk

Vaccines have an effectiveness so there is no guarantee that it'll work, and I think that was understood. The effects of covid were overstated as was the effectiveness of the vaccines - that's why they shortened the time to get the booster.

Well?
Page 2 of 21 1 2 3 4 20 21

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
655 members (12308300, 1234, 163bc, 06hunter59, 09wingates, 76 invisible), 2,662 guests, and 1,215 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,612
Posts18,398,407
Members73,817
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.