C
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
C
Lingchi... death by a thousand cuts.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lingchi

What is the cause?

Out if WW II life got better and easier... and better and easier... and better and easier... and better and easier... and now we have FALSELY convinced ourselves as a nation that we can do ANYTHING... with NOTHING

There is no actual solution... just a cycle anymore.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Personally I have accepted the fact that I am already dead (or will die sometime... or soon enough)... it makes the simple stuff of life a genuine pleasure.

Quite literally the bedtime Pray of my childhood... "Now I lay me down to sleep... I Pray the Lord my soul to keep... If I should die before I wake... I Pray the Lord my soul to take."

...and maybe take a few communists with me. Amen.

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

BP-B2

K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
Green energy

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by gregintenn
Joos?

NO, they're the only thing holding this country together.

CashisKing,

Seen that before and it's 100% right.

Nice prayer also.

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
V
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
V
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Liberals.

Hands down, they are 100 times more dangerous than any foreign enemy.

Absolutely!

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Politicians in general, Liberals/commie politicians in particular

IC B2

C
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
C
I remember my first hurricane... I thought it would so bitching cool to ride one out... be all studly and chit... telling story of what a badass I was... yada yada.

I was in late 20s... and convinced I was bulletproof.

It was Andrew... eye went straight over top of me in Homestead... roof came off over my head in the condo I was renting... foot trapped in a steel door from the pressure.

What a stupid moron I was... beyond stupid actually...

---------------------------------------------------

Folks that age now-a-days think life is like that... just one big video game with 20 lives... and a reset button.

What's coming... won't be no 45 minutes of hurricane.

So be it...

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

D
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
D
All the lawless liberals.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Orange haired liar windbag, his clown posse which I guess could include you guys. And people like most of you in threads like this one.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
The people among us who want to take it all down.

DBT Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Short term: politics.

Long term: population and sustainability, divisions in society, etc.

IC B3

M
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
M
Originally Posted by funnybone
Orange haired liar windbag, his clown posse which I guess could include you guys. And people like most of you in threads like this one.

Terminal stupid. Hopefully they don’t breed.

Diesel Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
You guys are tuned in. I would have expected so.

Personal greed stands out to me. Whether it is the politician selling us out to China, or CEO's, or teacher unions or universities or government agencies, or social media restricting free speech, or big Pharma and fauci...well you get the point. This greed is never prosecuted. It is like the hoards rushing the department store to grab everything they can while the getting is good.

Almost every post has validity and show just how bad a shape we are in from so many angles. The effort to right this ship will be enormous. It is overwhelming to me. Buy every time I have been in a spot that appeared insurmountable, I pick one aspect and go fix it. And then one more. I might not fix it all but it is enough to live with.

What we need (in my view) is leadership that has a plan, is a patriot with the good of the nation at heart and has allies that can be trusted to take one thing and fix it.

If I was prez, I might tap some of you guys to serve.... (again). I think I would serve if asked. That's another thread though.

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A
The combination of social media, dating apps and the current marriage and family laws.

Last edited by antelope_sniper; 01/28/22.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O

Yet another comment you can't back up, blahblahbla but don't let that stop you cupcake

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Every nation has a life cycle. At least during their glory years. I think the dumbassery that is the general public has to be the biggest threat. Disdain for patriotism, laziness and selfishness are some of the precursors to a fallen nation.

"The Ballpark burgers were free, why not eat them?"
- Wabi-
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

I could see that. If enough guys like me quit paying taxes, your free ride could be at risk.

@jameslavish

If you work 40 hrs/wk: at 5% inflation and after 5 years, you need a 28% pay raise or to work 44 more hours (*one full extra week* per month+) to make up the difference.

This is inflation
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Yet here you are, because your mommy didn't give you enough attention, and you don't have a friend in the world.

"Hey jackass, get your government off my freedom."
MOLON LABE
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Funnybones mom is a dumb lib [bleep] just like her son. How else does one raise such a worthless failure.
#pleasekillyourself

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by CashisKing
Lingchi... death by a thousand cuts.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lingchi

What is the cause?

Out if WW II life got better and easier... and better and easier... and better and easier... and better and easier... and now we have FALSELY convinced ourselves as a nation that we can do ANYTHING... with NOTHING

There is no actual solution... just a cycle anymore.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Personally I have accepted the fact that I am already dead (or will die sometime... or soon enough)... it makes the simple stuff of life a genuine pleasure.

Quite literally the bedtime Pray of my childhood... "Now I lay me down to sleep... I Pray the Lord my soul to keep... If I should die before I wake... I Pray the Lord my soul to take."

...and maybe take a few communists with me. Amen.

All the reasons listed in this thread are probably correct to one degree or another but they are symptoms of a greater, more basic problem. And that is “the faith”, the moral anchor part of this cycle of nations that has been rejected by us; lost.

From four + years ago:

https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2017/01/obama_the_symptom_of_a_greater_ailment.html

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Dumb fûck’n white people and their spawns.

🦫

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
688 members (1beaver_shooter, 10gaugemag, 007FJ, 160user, 10Glocks, 06hunter59, 70 invisible), 2,776 guests, and 1,311 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,632
Posts18,398,846
Members73,817
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.