Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by MontanaMarine
Deliberate efforts at division of every possible demographic, fueled by politicians and the media.

With monetary gain as a common fuel

GB1

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
If the American Dollar ceases to be the world's reserve currency, it'll be rough on Americans,...and that day is on the horizon.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by funnybone
Orange haired liar windbag, his clown posse which I guess could include you guys. And people like most of you in threads like this one.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
D
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by Diesel
Not including a war against the homeland, what do you see as the biggest threat to America's survival?

Dumb f-ing panty waists who cower in fear to govt propaganda. And demand that we all do the same by voting in tyrants who will kill us to protect us.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by VinceM
Originally Posted by MontanaMarine
Deliberate efforts at division of every possible demographic, fueled by politicians and the media.
With monetary gain as a common fuel.
Yep. Money and power.

Every day on this side of the ground is a win.
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by ol_mike
Orange haired liar windbag, his clown posse which I guess could include you guys. And people like most of you in threads like this one.

Yet another comment you can't back up, blahblahbla but don't let that stop you cupcake

All you have to do is open you closed mind and you will see the truth everywhere.

I said something to that same effect on Democratic Underground, the ass-phaggs banned me
Wassup with that?

KC Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

All of the above problems contribute to the slow, disintegration of freedom. Powers that can benefit from the lack of freedom continue to slowly and perpetually chip away at every aspect of liberty. A little here, a little there, continuous pressure. One day we will look around and say what happened? We're almost there now.

Wind in my hair, Sun on my face, I gazed at the wide open spaces, And I was at home.

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by blindshooter
More able mind/able bodied deciding to just sit in the .g0v cart while fewer and fewer are willing to keep on pulling it.

One day the last few pulling will decide to say [bleep] it and walk off.

What will the joy riders in the cart do then?

Great metaphor...

The sooner the cart stops... The MORE STRENGTH WE WILL HAVE to throw the cart sitters in the ditch... and begin toting that cart in the RIGHT DIRECTION...

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Liberals.

Hands down, they are 100 times more dangerous than any foreign enemy.

Agreed. They're emotionally driven and highly motivated to push their destructive ideas.

4 out of 5 Great Lakes prefer Michigan. smile
Diesel Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
I have an answer for the Ukraine problem. Putin doesn't want Ukraine in NATO. So the answer is that Ukraine is made into a Switzerland. Neutral to all. Not in NATO. Not a threat to Russia. Not a problem to US.

If Russia then violates Ukraine's borders...automatic reprisal.

IC B3

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Our biggest problem is us.The decendants of the men and women that founded our great country are a disgrace.Until we finally decide to get up off the couch and take back our country once and for all,things will get worse,more freedoms lost,until with barely a whimper,we are no more.

O
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
O
Right on. Folks have mentioned greed. Well, what about us? The reason we sit and bitch instead of hoisting the black flag and slitting throats is because we don’t want to muss our comfortable little lives. Hell with the next generations and the world, we have a new truck and a nice house, eat steak on Friday night while we watch the game. Can’t be screwing with that.

We send half our productivity to these communist pieces of schit, all so we can continue living the “dream” we pay for with what is left. The government, like it or not, is simply a microcosm of us. Those folks came from the general population at some point, and the population put them there. We have a lot pf problems, sure. Leaving God out is a big one. But our own greed and laziness is the biggest. At least I hope it is, because if it isn’t that, it’s simple cowardice.

R
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
R
the United State/s Government, to answer the original question.

Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

565 members (1moredeer, 1beaver_shooter, 204guy, 10gaugemag, 007FJ, 12344mag, 57 invisible), 2,265 guests, and 1,207 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,111
Posts18,464,380
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.