-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Anyone that has worn a mask for sanding or a respirator for painting knows schit always gets past...... common sense is not so common

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
GB1

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
They went to masks and jabs to intentionally divide since they overplayed the race card.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
masks and mask mandates have always been about the narrative and the optics. Those that embraced masks may or may not believe they are effective, but they sure believe the in the reasons for the narrative. They hate those of us who don't wear a mask because we show our intransigence, and our unwillingness to bend. They hate themselves because they know they have been duped, and transfer that hate to the others.

Sam......

Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
I said back in 2020 that if the government lined up train cars to the death camps and told people that they were going to COVID 19 free zones, people would push each other out of the way to cram into them. I find it sad what a bunch of cowards a lot of Americans are these days.

Ron

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.
Orwell
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Your either with me or against me, it's really that simple. Those who wear masks are against what I believe in. You can't believe the election was stolen, the government is crooked and wear a mask. Well maybe if your one of those who will suck a Willie for a dollar and can't think for themselves.

Life is good live it while you can.
IC B2

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
I am a big fan of mask choice. Wear it if you want, but don’t expect everyone else to accommodate your fear.

I understand anxiety though, so I won’t be too hard on people wearing masks.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Calvin
I am a big fan of mask choice. Wear it if you want, but don’t expect everyone else to accommodate your fear.

I agree to a certain degree. Folks should have the choice but I'm done being nice about it . I've had a few heated conversations with fear mongers where management had to get involved because someone who's afraid to go out of their house saying I should be fired cuz I don't comply.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
I don't get why it bothers anyone so much. Live and let live. Shorts vs. pants. shoes vs boots, geez some of you need to get a life.

Fight fire, save lives, laugh in the face of danger.

Stupid always finds a way.
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by TrueGrit
Your either with me or against me, it's really that simple. Those who wear masks are against what I believe in. You can't believe the election was stolen, the government is crooked and wear a mask. Well maybe if your one of those who will suck a Willie for a dollar and can't think for themselves.

Wow, you must be a lot of fun at parties.

Fight fire, save lives, laugh in the face of danger.

Stupid always finds a way.
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by Joel/AK

I agree to a certain degree. Folks should have the choice but I'm done being nice about it . I've had a few heated conversations with fear mongers where management had to get involved because someone who's afraid to go out of their house saying I should be fired cuz I don't comply.

I am 100% self employed so I don’t have to deal with office politics. A few buddies who work for the USFS have told me some hilarious stories about mask nazis in the office. If I was in those situations I would be oppositional AF.

IC B3

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
I don't care if people wear masks or don't wear masks. I don't have disdain for either. What I do have disdain for is politicians believe they have the power to decide what the public is compelled to do.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Joel/AK

I am 100% self employed so I don’t have to deal with office politics. A few buddies who work for the USFS have told me some hilarious stories about mask nazis in the office. If I was in those situations I would be oppositional AF.

We got folks who are triple jabbed and wearing 2 masks, each to their own. I don't care. You get in my face cuz I'm living my life without fear....game on

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
A mask basically only helps those who ARE sick from spreading the crap to others. Also, the only masks capable of stopping the virus is the N95 masks. They are harder to breathe out of, but they are supposed to work for a couple of hours. All other masks don't really stop anything, only YOUR coughs or sneezes from spreading to others. It is also proven that frequent washing your hands or using hand sanitizer is 6 times better than a mask. Most viruses enter you when you touch a door handle that someone infected touched. Then you scratch your nose, or put food or something in your mouth with virus exposed hands. You would be surprised how much you scratch or pick your nose, rub your eyes, or put chewing gum or or something in your mouth without washing your hands or using hand sanitizer. I've seen people go to the bathroom in public, #2 even, and go out not washing their hands. And you wonder how food or other things get contaminated.

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by BuckHaggard
There are mindless millennial sheep bleating... For them there is no going back, it's religion.

PERFECT...

Indeed... the mask has replaced God...

The mask is the symbol of many's new Religion...

So be it.

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by smarquez
Originally Posted by TrueGrit

Wow, you must be a lot of fun at parties.

People who wear a mask have no business going to a party..... unless they're a liberal dumocrat like the bitch from NY, or it's Halloween. How stupid is it for someone to wear a mask into a restaurant and not disinfect everything that is on or put on the table? Common sense isn't very common anymore. Just shut up and do what your told, or your not getting a trophy.

Life is good live it while you can.
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by OutlawPatriot
I actually don't have a problem with or have ill will towards people choosing to wear a mask or choosing to get a vax. It's the whole mandate thing that's the issue. It's about the self appointed aristocracy and their insatiable lust for power and control.
Well-said, and I agree totally..

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by smarquez
I don't get why it bothers anyone so much. Live and let live. Shorts vs. pants. shoes vs boots, geez some of you need to get a life.

I understand live and let live. I will get a life when these azzholes quit trying to force everybody and especially kids to wear mask (Diapers) on their face. Same crap with this Vaccine for every living American that does not keep a person from spreading and becoming infected.

V
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
V
"It is easier to fool people than it is to convince people they have been fooled", - Samuel Clemmons?

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
"What may be less obvious is why anti-maskers hold pro-maskers in equal contempt. "

Maybe it's because the anti-maskers are not afraid and consider the pro-maskers to be whiney little bitches. Case in point. Just yesterday I was at the store getting groceries. The lines were long and once there was space on the bel, I put a divider in place after my stuff and gestured to the dude behind me that he could start loading his stuff on the belt. He wouldn't move and did noy start to put his groceries on the belt until I was fully checked and leaving. I was so tempted to walk up to him as ask, "How do you like living in fear you puzzy?" Figured it wouldn't be worth going to jail after the fight. For the record, he was masked and I was not. I've resisted the mask ever since this covid BS got started. I won't wear a mask unless forced to and I refuse to get the jab. I consider any attempt to give me the jab constitutes assault and battery on my person and will retaliate with whatever force is necessary. I'm just too damned old to put up with that crap.
Paul B.

Our forefathers did not politely protest the British.They did not vote them out of office, nor did they impeach the king,march on the capitol or ask permission for their rights. ----------------They just shot them.
MOLON LABE
R
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
R
The mask wearers are mostly people that worry about stupid [bleep] and do generally what they are told. The unmasked are generally people that like to think for themselves and aren't afraid of every damn thing on the planet. I think less of the maskers.

Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

215 members (257 mag, 1lessdog, 12344mag, 2UP, 10Glocks, 280ACKIMP, 22 invisible), 1,435 guests, and 980 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,224
Posts18,447,532
Members73,899
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.