Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
I've been away from the Fire for about three weeks or so, down in Arizona dealing with some property I have. But when I got back, my local weekly the Flathead Beacon had a feature about Ryan Busse, former VP of Sales for Kimber.
Ryan dear has written a book, Gun Fight, and there's a promotional/publicity article at this link:

https://flatheadbeacon.com/2022/01/...-about-gun-culture-in-the-united-states/

Rings the alarm about Gun Culture?

I've been aware of this guy (and mutually) since probably 2004 when he popped up as a "Republican for John Kerry" in the 2004 campaign. Lots more to say, but it's clear that Busse is a top-tier Fudd, a first-rank useful idiot and betrayer of the, um, "gun culture."

But now that Ryan's deep dark secret is out (remember all those full page ads and cover ads Kimber buys all those years), does anyone know why in Hades Dwight van Brunt hired Busse in the first place, and kept him on for so long, and why Kimber didn't sack him 10 years ago? Man, what a traitor this guy Busse is.

Up hills slow,
Down hills fast
Tonnage first and
Safety last.
BP-B2

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
How’s that Biden vote working out?

Asking for a friend…

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
That carpetbagger doesn't belong in Montana..... Dwight lives in Kalispell also I believe, wonder if they are still friends?

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
If I somehow found a free copy of his book available. It’s pages would become fire starter.

🦫

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
If your "friend" thinks I voted for Biden, it is grossly mistaken, spring.

And by the way, our Fudd has been a senior advisor for GIFFORDS since June of 2021. Imagine that. F-in traitor. But I'd love to find Van Brunt now that Busse's secret is out, as well as ask Kimber why the eff they didn't sack him, Busse's official narrative reads he left "voluntarily" in the summer of 2020.

Up hills slow,
Down hills fast
Tonnage first and
Safety last.
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Another left wing woketard from the Kimber clan ... I'm shocked. I noticed the book signing was at Democrat central .. aka flathead brewery.

"Life is tough, even tougher if your stupid"
John Wayne
E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
I wrote this in another post in regard to Busse, but it bears repeating:

Anyone over 50 and with half a brain knows this guy is absolutely spot on. Want to know about the modern "gun culture?"

The gun owner of the past went to the back 40 with Dad or later his son with the Model 12, or later the 870 in tow. He might have had a 70 or 700 for that yearly trip out west, a .22 rifle for whatever and maybe a .22 pistol for coon hunting. He realized that needing a gun for two-legged varmints was a once in several lifetimes event, so he didn't much think about it. If he did, maybe he had a Smith or Colt .38 or if he was a real hombre, a 1911.

Today the back 40 is a subdivision or leased up tight, either way the quail were gone long before. Dad's gone on to his reward while the son lives a good life in the city, realizing there are no good Thai places in Schittsville, let alone good paying jobs.

Meanwhile back in Schittsville, Cletus is just about ready to buy his tenth AR and ten-thousandth round of 5.56 to get ready for the collapse/apocalypse/race war that Alex Jones says is just around the corner. Cletus just hopes he can stay awake on the drive to the gun store after working two doubles at the pork processing plant.

And that my friends is the modern firearms industry and culture in a nutshell.

"Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'" -Isaac Asimov

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Alla those fuggers at Kimber can kiss my rosy ass.

I've dealt with them before and they can across very much like the BHA folks. Elitists with an attitude.

Fugg 'em and feed 'em fish heads.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Busse hasn't been with Kimber in years. So this is disingenuous

Last edited by moosemike; 02/10/22.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Eric308

Anyone over 50 and with half a brain knows this guy is absolutely spot on. Want to know about the modern "gun culture?"

The gun owner of the past went to the back 40 with Dad or later his son with the Model 12, or later the 870 in tow. He might have had a 70 or 700 for that yearly trip out west, a .22 rifle for whatever and maybe a .22 pistol for coon hunting. He realized that needing a gun for two-legged varmints was a once in several lifetimes event, so he didn't much think about it. If he did, maybe he had a Smith or Colt .38 or if he was a real hombre, a 1911.

Today the back 40 is a subdivision or leased up tight, either way the quail were gone long before. Dad's gone on to his reward while the son lives a good life in the city, realizing there are no good Thai places in Schittsville, let alone good paying jobs.

Meanwhile back in Schittsville, Cletus is just about ready to buy his tenth AR and ten-thousandth round of 5.56 to get ready for the collapse/apocalypse/race war that Alex Jones says is just around the corner. Cletus just hopes he can stay awake on the drive to the gun store after working two doubles at the pork processing plant.

I can see that people have you on ignore.
Anyway, when we went out to the "back 40" we shot a Thompson. But then, those days aren't these days as you pointed out. Back then, the country was ~85% white. And crime? Crime was someone getting plastered on Friday night and causing a ruckus at the bar.
Now the son living the good life in the city has 5 ARs too and 10,000 rounds plus a couple CCWs because he's seen what the "natives" do when they get restless and understands that less than 13% of the populations is responsible for something like 60% of the violent crime.

Politics is War by Other Means
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter

You are a certifiable retard if you believe any of what you posted because it's all bullchit.

"Life is tough, even tougher if your stupid"
John Wayne
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

Eric is just another anti gun, anti hunting BHA tard like buzzy and cal dumb

Originally Posted by Stormin_Norman

You are a certifiable retard if you believe any of what you posted because it's all bullchit.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by moosemike

Why would Kimber employ a rabid anti gun idiot like Busse?

He's active member with BHA

H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
Hell i was shooting chucks along creekbanks w an FNC back in the 80s. Worked great

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

Another Giffords retard like Eric

https://giffords.org/press-release/2021/06/former-firearms-executive-ryan-busse-joins-giffords/

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

Less than two years... hardly disingenuous.

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.
H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
People use what they are comfortable with.
Old timers may not be up on semi autos.
Then their is localized fuddism......use what dad and grandpa did ( bead sighted slug guns or if a rifle of some sort, equipped w see through rings ).

A lack of sophistication is a lack of sophistication, isnt automatically ( no pun intended ) a virtue.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Sitka deer

Less than two years... hardly disingenuous.

And Kimber was aware of the idiot's anti gun crusades for years

H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna

I'm voting for Biden,

the AR15 is a soulless weapon for feckless people.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
419 members (10ring1, 1lesfox, 160user, 257 mag, 1lessdog, 12344mag, 43 invisible), 2,119 guests, and 922 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,594
Posts18,398,021
Members73,815
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.