Last edited by bruinruin; 02/11/22.

4 out of 5 Great Lakes prefer Michigan. smile
BP-B2

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Another black eye for the gov.

Dave

�The man who complains about the way the ball bounces is likely to be the one who dropped it.� Lou Holtz

O
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
O
I think Justine is dead set on winning the battle and loosing the war.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Orion2000

I think he's dead set on getting his ass handled.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger

Thanks. I was looking for that tweet, but without personally having Twitter any longer, I wasn't having any luck finding it.

4 out of 5 Great Lakes prefer Michigan. smile
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
The Geheime Staatspolizei is active in Canada

Sam......

K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Originally Posted by Orion2000

I think he's dead set on getting his ass handled.

I suspect that "getting his ass handled" is all Justine ever dreams about.

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
I also read blm/antifa (posted on their sites) is heading to Ottawa this weekend. No doubt to start the violence, then claim victim status so the Canadian gvt has cover to arrest the truckers.

Decades of voting for the lesser of two evils has gotten us just that.....
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Ontario Court Freezes Access to GiveSendGo Crowdfunding for Freedom Convoy Truckers, UPDATE GiveSendGo Responds

February 10, 2022 | Sundance | 575 Comments

Ontario Premier Doug Ford has gone to court to freeze all of the GiveSendGo crowdfunding donations raised for the Freedom Convoy truckers. The current GiveSendGo fundraiser sits at $8.4 million US.

There is a lot of legal complexity here, and it is not clear the Ontario court has any jurisdiction let alone a feasible way to determine or enforce how and where the funds are distributed. However, in the bigger picture the government is trying to block the funding of the Freedom Convoy.

Premier Doug Ford is the leader of the “progressive conservative party,” the Canadian version of the DeceptiCons.

Apparently, the premier coordinated with Ontario Attorney General to file a restraint order under 490.8 of the Criminal Code, identifying the funds as “offense related property.”

Apparently, the premier coordinated with Ontario Attorney General to file a restraint order under 490.8 of the Criminal Code, identifying the funds as “offense related property.”

CANADA – The Superior Court of Justice has granted a request from the Ontario government to freeze access to millions of dollars donated through online fundraising platform GiveSendGo to the truckers convoy protesting COVID-19 restrictions in Ottawa and at several border crossings.

A statement from Premier Doug Ford’s office on Thursday said Attorney General Doug Downey brought the application for the order, under 490.8 of the Criminal Code, to prohibit anyone from distributing donations made through the website’s “Freedom Convoy 2022” and “Adopt-a-Trucker” campaign pages.

Ivana Yelich, spokesperson for the premier, said the order “binds any and all parties with possession or control over these donations.” (read more)

The masks are dropping at an alarming rate. Ford casted himself previously as the advocate for the blue-collar workers like truck drivers. However, when the rubber literally hits the road, the elitism comes directly to the surface.

It’s doubtful this will have any impact on the Ottawa Freedom Protest, but it highlights the disconnect between the Canadian governing elite and the Main Street working class Canadians. This move is pathetic and will hopefully backfire.

https://theconservativetreehouse.co...rowdfunding-for-freedom-convoy-truckers/

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
IC B3

M
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
M
So lets be clear(ring a bell) BLM., Antifa, Soros, and politicians can raise money for their cause and and pay for mass riots and even bail out offenders but the conservative side cannot raise money for a politcal protest and a very well defined single issue. If the gov does not cave I predict badness.

Gentlemen we are rapidly approaching the time were negotion is over. Eventually the tyrants will eff over the wrong folks and retribution will start.

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Electronic funds are always vulnerable.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Indeed, I’m sure the Biden Regime is working with Eye-Brows as we speak to freeze these funds on this side of the border.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by steve4102
Indeed, I’m sure the Biden Regime is working with Eye-Brows as we speak to freeze these funds on this side of the border.

Royals pooling their efforts to squash any uprising by the lowly subjects.

FJB & FJT
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
I’ll ask a dumb question…

Isn’t this what crypto currency would be ideal for?

No one can control it?

Dave

�The man who complains about the way the ball bounces is likely to be the one who dropped it.� Lou Holtz

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I'm not an expert on crypto, but how exactly do you spend that at a local gas station to fill if your truck?

MM

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
You VILL comply, comrades...

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by MontanaMan
I'm not an expert on crypto, but how exactly do you spend that at a local gas station to fill if your truck?

MM

I’m not either…

You’d convert it to USD ( or CDN ) somehow?

Dave

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by BigDave39355
Another black eye for the gov.

Sounds like Government just tells the judges to make up the laws they want. Dayom tyrannical.

"We make the laws we want and you suckers just shut your mouth and pay us to do it."

Last edited by jaguartx; 02/11/22.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by jaguartx

"We make the laws we want and you suckers just shut your mouth and pay us to do it."

Just like it happens here too, eh?

Going to be interesting to see just how long how far the truckers are willing to go & hold out as the Canadian .gov brings in more resources & ramps up pressure & sentiment.

And don't forget about all the advice & actual help on the ground they are now getting from various agencies south of their border.

Turdo is, or has been convinced & told, that he will not drop the vax mandate for the truckers.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
490 members (17CalFan, 10gaugeman, 1Longbow, 160user, 10ring1, 1lesfox, 45 invisible), 2,198 guests, and 1,008 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,596
Posts18,398,171
Members73,815
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.