Campfire Regular
H
Rex Murphy on the convoy with a nice zinger at Trudeau - Jagmeet and Carney

https://nationalpost.com/opinion/re...e-political-elite-would-have-you-believe

Hugh
GB1

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
It takes a great deal to piss off the Hufflepuffs but the Slyterin in Ottawa did it and now they should be scared.

People who live in harsh climates tend to have great hospitality and social cohesion. The scum-bags on Ottawa traded on that. Now it is all used up and many regular folks in Canada are rethinking things.

It is also a wake-up call for some of us in the US. Socialized medicine is not free medicine. Socialized medicine is handing potential life-and-death decisions to the bean-counters and those who will do anything to keep power.

I am a conservative with a lowercase "c".
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Hugh;
Top of the morning to you sir, I hope the fire's lit and the coffee's hot on your side of the big hills.

I keep on saying it, but really Rex has become a full blown National Treasure since departing from the hallowed halls of his former employer.

My goodness that was a fine read sir! Every Canadian capable of thought should read it - truly.

Thanks kindly for the morning read from Rex, it was his Newfoundland wit at it's finest.

All the best.

Dwayne

The most important stuff in life isn't "stuff"

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by HughW
Rex Murphy on the convoy with a nice zinger at Trudeau - Jagmeet and Carney

https://nationalpost.com/opinion/re...e-political-elite-would-have-you-believe

Good stuff!

P
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
P
HOLD THE LINE ! I wish American truckers would head to the border on our side and hold that line in protest too ! the only thing out of control is Governments and Unions HOLD THE LINE !

LIFE NRA , we vote Red up here, Norseman
IC B2

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by CZ550
Steve, I don't think you're gonna win any arguments or friends here by trying to be objective. I know you're not what some are trying to make you out to be. However, by joining in a mud-slinging contest isn't the way to go, and I think you know that.

To the rest: My wife and I greatly appreciated Pierre Trudeau's "Just watch me" attitude when we lived in Montreal during the FLQ crisis. Nonetheless, I'm a true conservative in a social sense, and believe Stephen Harper to have been our greatest and best PM for a long time. And until the CP can come close to that again in leadership, we'll end up with increased left-leaning PMs because that's the cultural trend in Canada, Europe and the USA - away from God and to have "freedom" to "do your own thing" - meaning increased self-deception and immorality. Since I can't agree with those trends, I'll abstain from voting for anyone who supports them! But, since I can't support the NDP's agenda, nor the current Liberal thinking - and it's proxies in the media, I'll vote for the local Conservative rep, and have done so for the past 35 years.

It's not news, but Justin is not only a poor leader but a dangerous one who seems only concerned about maintaining "power" and "image" for its own sake.

Bob
www.bigbores.ca

Steve has come on here repeatedly to support the dangerous facist anti freedom vaccine passports and mandates and supports Trudeau's facist plan to isolate those who choose not the get the experimental vaccine even those with natural strong natural immunity.

Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

617 members (007FJ, 01Foreman400, 06hunter59, 10gaugemag, 1beaver_shooter, 10Glocks, 66 invisible), 2,052 guests, and 1,186 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,258
Posts18,448,140
Members73,899
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.