Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 8 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Pete if you spent half as much time improving your physical condition as you did on here I bet you could shoot a vertical bow.

GB1

T
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
T
I forgot to tell my dad when we were together earlier that he was Handicapped since he has two bad shoulders.

P
pete53 Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
P
keep`er going boys ! we are up too = 7,000 views almost a story book time some post negative some not so bad and funny too thanks for posting. its kinda fun to let everyone see what group sides together for negative posts and positive posts . still waiting for a true positive answer why can`t handi-cap hunters hunt in Montana `s archery with a x-bow? so far its the law /rule and that the Montana Bowhunters Association fights to keep it that way . just watch when some of these members either get old and handi- cap or or get a health problem then watch them whine for the use of a x-bow in Montana`s archery season. Montana just opened a new can of worms with the new late season muzzle loader season open in most of the state this year. Montana Bowhunters Association would be smarter if they allowed the handi-cap bowhunters to use a x-bow now, because what is probably going to happen otherwise in the next 10 years and this could happen x-bows for all bowhunting seasons anyone, better to set a better example for the handi-cap x-bow bowhunters early than loose it all ? they better wake up or loose it all don`t believe for one minute this won`t happen in the later years ? i seen this happen on a large lake in Minnesota everyone said this will never happen that a race will be able net this lake for walleyes well this race has been netting now for over 10 years and the lake is ruined. same thing could happen with Montana archery season its better to give a little than a lot. Wisconsin is another example of what happened with hunting and fishing ,no matter what you think it will sooner or later happen and the ones that fight it are the ones who loose even more.

LIFE NRA , we vote Red up here, Norseman
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by pete53
....still waiting for a true positive answer why can`t handi-cap hunters hunt in Montana `s archery with a x-bow? so far its the law /rule and that the Montana Bowhunters Association fights to keep it that way . .

pete, you unwittingly answered your own question.

The fact that the organization representing Montana bowhunters wants to keep their bowhunting regulations as they are should be enough for anyone, especially someone who's not a resident of Montana.

The fact that it's not good enough for you tells me you're one of those rare individuals who thinks he's entitled to tell the citizens of other states how to run their state.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

P
pete53 Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
P
but in the future you may be reading about this discussion and i was right . enough said .

IC B2

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Right about what, pete?

Are you saying I'm wrong about this being up to the citizens of Montana, and as non-residents you and I have no say?

A wise man is frequently humbled.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Pete my offer still stands, you wanna put yourself in a handicap group so you get special privileges.
Tell me what day you will be in Kalispell the time and place and I will let my wife show you true handicapped people, instead of some whiny ass who wants special privileges.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Pete,
There are only so many Elk that can be killed in a season….and the State tries to spread the total kill for all. You admit killing one with a crossbow is easier, in that those who can’t draw a bow, will now be able to kill them. Which relates to larger total archery kill numbers.

However, because of your personal situation, you think a late season for the muzzleloader crew will ruin Elk hunting.

Once again, evidence that many of your crew wants their azz kissed and screw other hunting groups.

Go fish!!!!

Last edited by battue; 03/14/22.

laissez les bons temps rouler
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Looks like ole Petey53 found him a slim bucket lawyer to sue the state of Montana over crossbows.
Petey your just as fugging big a P.O.S as your lawyer.

P
pete53 Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by sherm_61
Looks like ole Petey53 found him a slim bucket lawyer to sue the state of Montana over crossbows.
Petey your just as fugging big a P.O.S as your lawyer.

well thank you : these comments will all help also its a Montana State Senator doing this in court not me . its a Federal handi - cap provision rule / law that the Montana Bowhunter Association keeps fighting not to allow Handi-Cap hunters to use a x-bow during the archery season , 46 other states of America have approved this rule/law for the handi-cap its just a commonsense law this time this will go to the Supreme Court and be passed , all Federal land belongs to all legal Americans not for each state to make their own rules.

Last edited by pete53; 04/13/22.

IC B3

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

My bow is cranked down to 50 lbs lbs after 47 years of bow hunting do to a right shoulder issue. Spent most of those years hunting with recurve and long bow. Ii could get a cross gun permit but it seems really wrong to open x guns for archery elk. Id prefer game departments to honor the archery tradition, and keep them out of elk hunting when they are rutttng. Somes things are sacred. You can always use a x gun during rifle season. I like that Idaho and Wa still do not allow scoped muzzle loaders

keep`er going boys ! we are up too = 7,000 views almost a story book time some post negative some not so bad and funny too thanks for posting. its kinda fun to let everyone see what group sides together for negative posts and positive posts . still waiting for a true positive answer why can`t handi-cap hunters hunt in Montana `s archery with a x-bow? so far its the law /rule and that the Montana Bowhunters Association fights to keep it that way . just watch when some of these members either get old and handi- cap or or get a health problem then watch them whine for the use of a x-bow in Montana`s archery season. Montana just opened a new can of worms with the new late season muzzle loader season open in most of the state this year. Montana Bowhunters Association would be smarter if they allowed the handi-cap bowhunters to use a x-bow now, because what is probably going to happen otherwise in the next 10 years and this could happen x-bows for all bowhunting seasons anyone, better to set a better example for the handi-cap x-bow bowhunters early than loose it all ? they better wake up or loose it all don`t believe for one minute this won`t happen in the later years ? i seen this happen on a large lake in Minnesota everyone said this will never happen that a race will be able net this lake for walleyes well this race has been netting now for over 10 years and the lake is ruined. same thing could happen with Montana archery season its better to give a little than a lot. Wisconsin is another example of what happened with hunting and fishing ,no matter what you think it will sooner or later happen and the ones that fight it are the ones who loose even more.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Blackheart
Crossbows legal for everyone the last two weeks of archery season in NY. Legal for handicapped for the entire archery season. Should be legal for everyone for the entire archery season and would be if not for the whiny little bitches known as the NY bow hunters assn..They have fought it tooth and nail for years.

Good for NY bow hunters for protecting their traditions against lazy hunters

Last edited by ribka; 04/13/22.
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Thunder_child
Montana does allow people that are "certified & permanently disabled" to apply for a permit to modify archery equipment. They then can use archery tackle that supports the bow, and draws, holds, and releases the string to accommodate the individual disability.
For more information Contact the Montana Bowhunters at https://mtba.org

GOOD!! Wish WY did not allow x bows during archery

P
pete53 Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
P
ribka , the nicest way to say this is your wrong and have know ideal what your talking about with very little commonsense . using the word lazy you have never walked in my shoes or climb poles as i have for 35 years, my dear friend a frontline Viet Nam Marine who had has shoulder blown up by a mortar this marine a Montana wounded veteran can`t use a bow either and he is never been lazy either nor have you walked in this warriors boots either.

Last edited by pete53; 04/13/22.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Theres only one person keeping you from hunting and you need to look in the mirror. When theres a will theres a way and its obvious you just want it only one way and thats YOUR WAY!
CHALLENGING YOU AGAIN PETEY LET ME SHOW YOU TRUE HANDICAPPED PEOPLE NOT A WHINY BITCH

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
ribka , the nicest way to say this is your wrong and have know ideal what your talking about with very little commonsense . using the word lazy you have never walked in my shoes or climb poles as i have for 35 years, my dear friend a frontline Viet Nam Marine who had has shoulder blown up by a mortar this marine a Montana wounded veteran can`t use a bow either and he is never been lazy either nor have you walked in this warriors boots either.

Pete, being a victim is a choice...

- Greg

Success is found at the intersection of planning, hard work, and stubbornness.
P
pete53 Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by GregW

Pete, being a victim is a choice...

P
pete53 Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
P
kinda funny how a couple of guys defend Montana that are from Montana your wrong and selfish too !

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Petey your the selfish you want it one way and one way only.
Your fugging shoulders aren't any worse than mine, come on what are you afraid of lets go see some true handicapped people. Your afraid to because you know there's alot of true handicapped people who don't bitch and whine and have to make it happen.
Your a fuggin disgrace to true handicapped people

Last edited by sherm_61; 04/13/22.
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by sherm_61
Petey your the selfish you want it one way and one way only.
Your fugging shoulders aren't any worse than mine, come on what are you afraid of lets go see some true handicapped people. Your afraid to because you know there's alot of true handicapped people who don't bitch and whine and have to make it happen.
Your a fuggin disgrace to true handicapped people

whaa, waaa. I have been shot, hit twice by cars, shoulder rebuild, helicopter crash, neck fused , femur put back together 5 hip replacements and I still manage to get out in the mountains and chase elk, deer and bear. If I can do it you sure can. Id be ashamed to get a handicapped tag. Montana already has a general mule deer rifle hunt during the rut. Enjoy that opportunity

Trying to find the videos again of the guy who posted his daughter hunting out of a wheel chair with a breath tube attached to the rifle's trigger on here. She was badazz. Look at MTwarden's hunt prep all year. Very motivating

If I'm having. bad day I just look at those vdeos or look at mtwarden's posts

Last edited by ribka; 04/13/22.
Page 8 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

234 members (30Gibbs, 10gaugemag, 1_deuce, 264mag, 16penny, 300_savage, 34 invisible), 2,815 guests, and 1,019 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,277
Posts18,467,631
Members73,927
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.