B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
10 or so buckets of fence staples falling off a track should help

GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
There’s a helluva big damn difference between this and BLM. If you can’t tell the difference you just might be part of the problem! I suggest you think about things a little more deeply.
7mm

"Preserving the Constitution, fighting off the nibblers and chippers, even nibblers and chippers with good intentions, was once regarded by conservatives as the first duty of the citizen. It still is." � Wesley Pruden

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by Sako76
Every tow truck owner I have ever met has been a scum-bag! $400 and up tows off the interstate where AAA can't go.

You nailed it Sako, many are the front men for auto theft and car parts scams. Not just from me, straight from a CHP investigator with 30 yrs on the job. I met him while he was investigating the theft of my excavator and backhoe from a remote mining claim. Who stole my equipment? Towing outfit...they were never charged with theft, told the deputies that they got a call to pick up the equipment but the mystery person that ordered the pickup never came to claim the equipment. One was a AAA contractor, one just a tow truck owner.

Well this is a fine pickle we're in, should'a listened to Joe McCarthy and George Orwell I guess.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
As a former wrecker operator, I really appreciate your comments! grin
Let’s not paint with such a broad brush. My Old Man and us boys worked damn hard, and never once profiteered anyone.
As I said before, where we made money was in storage of wrecks. $30 bucks a day from insurance, but never charged an individual that.
There’s thieves and lowlifes in all business and trades.
7mm

"Preserving the Constitution, fighting off the nibblers and chippers, even nibblers and chippers with good intentions, was once regarded by conservatives as the first duty of the citizen. It still is." � Wesley Pruden

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I wonder what would happen if the tow companies refused. Massive inspections, numerous citations and loss of license I imagine. Don't offend the queen.

The older I become the more I am convinced that the voice of honor in a man's heart is the voice of GOD.
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Armednfree
I wonder what would happen if the tow companies refused. Massive inspections, numerous citations and loss of license I imagine. Don't offend the queen.

From what I gather Canadian towers refused so Michigan towers stepped in for the money.

I need a better picture of the trucks to get names.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by BuckHaggard
People have to do their job, and blocking a major international bridge is not a "protest", no more than BLM shutting down traffic is a "protest". This is simple.

It IS very simple. To be very simple……you are a non-patriot. You don’t deserve the freedom you are currently absorbing.

"I never thought I'd live to see the day that a U.S. president would raise an army to invade his own country."
Robert E. Lee
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I’d be interested in everybody in the country finding out.
If I were close, I’d probably be buying some nails for an after hours visit.
As I said in the E-mail, things like this have consequences.
Pronouncing yourself an enemy of freedom should have certain penalties.
Just ask Mussolini and his mistress!
7mm

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Rinka - " White male Michigan Democrat communist union members that's who."

"Just following orders, sir." The usual justification for tyranny

L.W.

"Always go straight forward, and if you meet the devil, cut him in two and go between the pieces." (William Sturgis, clipper ship captain, 1830s.)
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
People have to do their job, and blocking a major international bridge is not a "protest", no more than BLM shutting down traffic is a "protest". This is simple.

Another commi ball washer exposed.... foad

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
IC B3

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
The names of the towing companies needs to become public knowlege !

Writing here is Prohibited by the authorities.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S

Well, if this Trucker Protest is no different than the riots by government payed activists (BLM, ANTIFA) , then why hasn’t LE been ordered to Stand Down

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
W
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
W
Do the towtruck drivers have to provide a negative test result to cross into Canada?

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Michygun is full of communist cucks... I am not surprised... they converted the most industrious manufacturing capitol into the rust belt after all.... union strong.... lmao

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Whitmer is a full blown leftard, tyrannical communist, no surprise that she'd do that at all.

MM

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Originally Posted by MontanaMan
Whitmer is a full blown leftard, tyrannical communist, no surprise that she'd do that at all.

MM

She's typical of a UNION run State political snake.

TV has become nothing more than the Petri dish where this country grows its idiots.
N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
I wouldn't be suprised if the US tow drivers don't show either. Hoping they have enough sense and/or honor to do the right thing and support our Canadian Patiots.

Biden's most truthful quote ever came during his first press conference, 03/25/21.
Drum roll please...... "I don't know, to be clear." and THAT is one promise he's kept!!!
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Americans don’t have the balls to say no like the Canadians. I mean really we might miss a days pay to help this country ou!

K
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
K
As a movement how successful was BLM. Did it achieve its goals? What was its purpose?
I have never heard anyone in my circle of friends say even one good thing about BLM. I know they were responsible for rioting, looting and even murder but I don’t see where they advanced the plight of the black man even a little.
These Truckers on the other hand know how to throw a party—they aren’t asking for a government to resign or calling for an election they simply want the mandates dropped—wear a mask if you want to—get a vaccination if you want to—just don’t make it mandatory. We know it is not stopping this virus so stop all the virtue signaling and let’s get back to normal.
What other protests set up bouncy castles for the kids? Look at all the free food? Reminds me of funeral on a reserve.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by steve4102

Well, if this Trucker Protest is no different than the riots by government payed activists (BLM, ANTIFA) , then why hasn’t LE been ordered to Stand Down

You’re joking, right?
If you can’t tell the difference by now, you’re part of the problem.
You owe it to yourself and those you care about to get informed.
Watching the news doesn’t cut it. They’ll lie to cover for their Deep State and CCP masters.
Seek out some conservative news sights and get in the game.
7mm

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

499 members (1OntarioJim, 204guy, 222ND, 10gaugeman, 1Longbow, 17CalFan, 37 invisible), 1,903 guests, and 1,085 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,064
Posts18,463,440
Members73,923
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.