Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Remsen
I don't think Putin intends to go to war. I think that he sees the lack of strength in this administration, and the deep state that created it, and knows that he'll get what he wants (a lot of Ukraine, whether in rights to natural resources, bases, etc.) simply by looking like he's going to attack. Like Biden's old boss did with Crimea, it will be a matter of some military action combined with "diplomacy" to avert a full fledged war, and Ukraine will get whittled away again without need for an actual war. Biden will claim he kept the peace, Russia will get a lot more than it had, Ukraine will be further degraded as a potential adversary for Russian ambitions and the world will again see the difference between countries that have and will use real power and countries that are controlled by social justice warriors.

^^^This^^^ and a spike in oil and gas prices.

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
GB1

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A

We've been playing those games with the Russians for a long time.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by Squidge
Biden tells Putin Ukraine invasion would bring decisive response

WASHINGTON/MOSCOW, Feb 12 (Reuters) - U.S. President Joe Biden told Russia's Vladimir Putin on Saturday that the West would respond decisively to any invasion of Ukraine, adding such a step would produce widespread suffering and isolate Moscow.

In the latest effort to manage growing hostility, the two men spoke by phone for an hour a day after Washington and its allies warned that the Russian military, which has 100,000 troops massed near Ukraine, could invade at any moment. Moscow has dismissed those warnings as "hysteria."

Neither side said there had been any breakthroughs. A senior Biden administration official said the call was professional and substantive, but that there was no fundamental change.

Looked more to me like Biden gave him the green light.
Right after that call Biden ordered our last 160 non-embassy troops out of the Ukraine.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by SandBilly
[Linked Image from i.redd.it]

You’re one pathetic dumbass.

It was directed to Elkslayer91.

Remember why, specifically, the Bill of Rights was written...remember its purpose. It was written to limit the power of government over the individual.

There is no believing a liar, even when he speaks the truth.
D
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
D
Originally Posted by 260Remguy
There is nothing like a war to bring a country together, maybe Joe is so desperate that he'd be willing to start a shooting war with Russia. You know that the SecDef and Chiefs of Staff aren't going to tell him that he's wrong.

I've had that thought.

Wouldn't be the first military action to divert from some domestic mess.

Of course, I'm not saying Clinton, Bosnia and Monica have any linkage....

No way....

DF

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The day before Taiwan gets invaded by China.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by SandBilly
[Linked Image from i.redd.it]

You’re one pathetic dumbass.

👍

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by skeen
Originally Posted by 7mmbuster
The Deep State and China stand to make a bundle. We Americans have nothing to gain and lots to lose.
7mm

+1 for the Military Industrial Complex.

Tulsi gabbard summed it up nicely and succinctly the other night on I think tucker Carlson......all that Russia wants to hear out of the USA is that Ukraine will never be allowed to join NATO........that would avert an invasion....

But too many in Congress are on the MIC teet to back this approach.......so us common folk must all suffer the consequences......

N
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
N
Don't think it will happen, just can't see that it makes sense. Putin doesn't appear to be a zealot or nut case, just doesn't make sense, Seems like a game of chicken that's been taken to far.However right after the Ukrainians the Taiwanese are watching to see how this plays out.

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A
I don't think Putin intends to go to war. I think that he sees the lack of strength in this administration, and the deep state that created it, and knows that he'll get what he wants (a lot of Ukraine, whether in rights to natural resources, bases, etc.) simply by looking like he's going to attack. Like Biden's old boss did with Crimea, it will be a matter of some military action combined with "diplomacy" to avert a full fledged war, and Ukraine will get whittled away again without need for an actual war. Biden will claim he kept the peace, Russia will get a lot more than it had, Ukraine will be further degraded as a potential adversary for Russian ambitions and the world will again see the difference between countries that have and will use real power and countries that are controlled by social justice warriors.

Putin didn't field a full numbered army just to put on a show. Last time the Soviets fielded a full army they went into Afghanistan, so one way or another, Putins going to owner the Eastern half of Ukraine, up to the Dnieper River.

Tensions will escalate, the Ethnic Russian Ukrainians will invite the Russians in, there will be a referendum for the Ethnic Russian part to break away, perhaps as an independent puppet state and member of the trade union to begin with before eventually joining mother Russia.

Europe will be powerless to do anything, because with the closure of one value they all freeze to death. It's no coincidence this is occurring in February.

This may not be exactly right, but the play book will look something like that.

Last edited by antelope_sniper; 02/12/22.

IC B3

KC Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Putin has finished moving his amphibious assault ships from the Baltic to the Black Sea. He's got his troops at the border and Belarus is committed to help. So all the chess pieces are in place. Everybody sees that. He will demand that the eastern part of Ukraine that is currently occupied by Russian separatists be transferred to Russian control for the purpose of encouraging peace. He will also demand that NATO guarantees not to expand. I think he will get what he wants and Russian troops can walk into eastern Ukraine without firing a shot. Bite me will claim that he has maintained world peace by not sending U.S. troops across the Ukraine border. Of course NATO will impose some meaningless sanctions just to save face but they won't go any further than that because they need Russian oil and natural gas to keep flowing.

Wind in my hair, Sun on my face, I gazed at the wide open spaces, And I was at home.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
A. Not gonna happen
B. Q predicted this!
C. Nostradamus predicted this!
D. During the Stupor Bowl on 13FEB22
E. Putin waiting for PedoBiden to stroke out
F. None of the above

Definitely A. Putin and Zelenskyy have both publicly stated that Russia is not going to invade Ukraine. It's all disinformation ginned up by the deep state criminals. Look for some sort of false flag engineered by the Beijing Bidumb administration...cyber attack, airliner shot down (copying hussein), terrorist attack on Ukraine...anything to spark an armed conflict.

It ain't gonna happen. Just like everything else, anything Bidumb touches turns to sh*t.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
And just a year ago investing in oil according to Cramer was dead.

"Shoot low sheriff, I think he's riding a shetland!" B. Wills

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Putin will also seal the Suwalki Gap, and take back Lithuania, Latvia, and Estonia to create a sizable footprint on the Baltic.

"He is far from Stupid"

”person, who happens to have an above-average level of intelligence

– DocRocket (In reference to ElkSlayer91)

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E

You fell on the sword on the vaccines, and not one single person on this site was able to disprove one single fact I posted, and I just updated the shot thread with devastating news yesterday, 1:2,300 death rate per dose given, and that's not counting long-term deaths to come.

Try debating with facts instead of being a mentally deranged cyber stalker.

"He is far from Stupid"

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91
Putin will also seal the strait, and take back Lithuania, Latvia, and Estonia to create a sizable footprint on the Baltic.

The Baltic States are NATO members. Putin will first need to fracture NATO before he can safely move into countries with an Article 5 guarantee.

But, if he's able, the first time he rolls into a NATO country with only sanctions NATO is dead and Europe will never be the same.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
Putin will also seal the strait, and take back Lithuania, Latvia, and Estonia to create a sizable footprint on the Baltic.

The Baltic States are NATO members. Putin will first need to fracture NATO before he can safely move into countries with an Article 5 guarantee.

But, if he's able, the first time he rolls into a NATO country with only sanctions NATO is dead and Europe will never be the same.

Then get ready, because NATO has been dead, and Europe will never be the same after the Covid lock downs, and Putin is about to kick pudding head Joes ass.

Last edited by jackmountain; 02/12/22.

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper

I stand corrected. I just looked at a NATO map from NATO. The map I was looking at a few weeks back did not show those to be a part of NATO as they had them color identified.

"He is far from Stupid"

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Can't say it better. $4 gas coming up.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Invasion? What invasion? There won't be an invasion as long as Ukraine isn't admitted into the NATO Cartel.

Yeah......Here's the backstory on that.

Originally Posted by nealglen37
Don't think it will happen, just can't see that it makes sense. Putin doesn't appear to be a zealot or nut case, just doesn't make sense, Seems like a game of chicken that's been taken to far.However right after the Ukrainians the Taiwanese are watching to see how this plays out.

Correct. There are no mental acrobatics that be performed to logically conclude how an invasion could possibly make sense. There's too much to lose on both sides. Anyone buying into the American Propaganda Corps' and the democraps logic are too dumb to ask the right questions. Even the average Russian on the street will tell you this.

See the above vid.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

712 members (160user, 1936M71, 007FJ, 01Foreman400, 163dm, 16Racing, 71 invisible), 3,096 guests, and 1,359 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,582
Posts18,454,167
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.