Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
maytom Offline OP
Campfire Greenhorn
OP Offline
Campfire Greenhorn
<B>Man-O-Man, am I getting the fever or what!! Just got back from the N.W.T.F. Convention in Columbus this past weekend and had one heck of a great time!! I ended up buying several new toys for the spring season while I was there!! Let's get talking turkey here!! The place seems kind of quiet!! GOOOBBBBBBLLLLLEEEE!!!!!</B><P>------------------<BR> [Linked Image] <B>"Spring Season......the Best"</B>

"Spring Season......the Best"
GB1

Everytime I see that little redhead at Walmart, I get the fever..Hehehe Traded a bunch of videos for new ones and have about 14 hours of turkey hunting to help pass the time. Running calls and breaking in new strikers. The Albert Paul box is really sounding turkey and the Ol`Yeller will sound good no matter what. Tried a new HS Strut mouth call, Double Cut 3 and the range from Kees to Rasp is the best I`ve ever heard in 1 caller. later....

I`d like to go to heaven, but I`ve gotten use to hanging with this crowd....
maytom Offline OP
Campfire Greenhorn
OP Offline
Campfire Greenhorn
<B>Thanks Dave, I knew I could count on you to respond!!! Good Luck to you this spring season......get the big boy!!!</B> [Linked Image] [Linked Image]

P
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
P
Hey Paul, Dave, and Tim....<P>Just found this site...Came over for the BG mostly..A number of Alaska posters on there..<P>Any of the rest of the gang here ??

maytom Offline OP
Campfire Greenhorn
OP Offline
Campfire Greenhorn
<B>Hey Dan, glad to see you here as well!! This place isn't as jumpin' as some, maybe it will pick up closer to the actual spring turkey seasons. I'm a newbie here myself. I haven't seen anyone else poking around as yet.</B>

IC B2

C
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
C
a<p>[This message has been edited by Catamount (edited March 04, 2001).]

If guns cause crime then mine are defective - Ted Nugent
Hey, Dan. Glad to see you found the trail to the campfire. Got here in Jan with the others and am waiting for the ridges to liven up. I don`t know how long this forum has been up/running, but I don`t think it`s been too long. Guess we`re the pioneers here. Later & make`em strut!!!!<P>------------------<BR><BR>Gun Control is shooting a tight group...

I`d like to go to heaven, but I`ve gotten use to hanging with this crowd....
P
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
P
When I first started posting on HA, ther were only a few hundred posters, less than 500, and only 3-4 people posting on the turkey forum.. look at it now....<P>This one should liven up .....

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
34 days to the opener and I just watched four nice Toms walk behind the neighbor's house. They really look healthy. Hope this snow goes away soon.<P>2D

[Linked Image]
S
S
Hey maytom, my friend, I thought I would find you roosting in another tree. hehehe. I'm so ready, I started to put my deeks out in the yard and take target practice. 25 days left and I can't wait. [Linked Image]<P>------------------<BR> [Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
IC B3

maytom Offline OP
Campfire Greenhorn
OP Offline
Campfire Greenhorn
<B>Welcome aboard Splittoe!!! I'm a newbie here myself as well!! Good luck to you on your opener my friend, we have to wait till May 1st!!!</B> [Linked Image] [Linked Image]<P>------------------<BR> [Linked Image] <B>"Spring Season......the Best"</B>

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

645 members (10gaugeman, 1minute, 12344mag, 1_deuce, 1eyedmule, 1beaver_shooter, 68 invisible), 2,986 guests, and 1,283 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,702
Posts18,456,802
Members73,909
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.