A few shells short of a salvo?

Sandwiches short of a picnic?

Has a roo loose in the top paddock?

GB1

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
this thread is kinda ridiculous, in typical campfire fashion...

pick a subject, post it and exchange insults with fellow campfire members...

I don't care to see what is happening in OZ, at the same time, I am not going to argue with a citizen of there, on what's wrong with their nation...

What's going on in my own nation, kinda takes away the 'right' to criticize someone else, about what's wrong with theirs...a little hypocritical isn't it?

old saying where I was from...

you should sweep your own back porch, before you criticize how dirty someone else's is...

you won't ever find me pissing on Oz or NZ...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
I feel sorry for Australia but I feel more sorry for us in the USA. We are not far behind and will have to make some hard decisions when its time to just say no. And if we can at that point.

Its very aggravating the whole world seems on a bent to dictatorship or communism and complete control.

Just like the far fetched movies of the future from the 80s and 90s IIRC.

The USA has already been disarmed for the most part, its just getting worse.

WHY do we need a license for full auto or suppressors?

Although constitutional carry is becoming big and thats gotta be a step in the right direction again. Maybe the USA can survive.

Constitutional carry would be good in Canada, Australia and many other places too. Maybe they can get that going on their sides eventually.,

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by rost495
I feel sorry for Australia but I feel more sorry for us in the USA. We are not far behind and will have to make some hard decisions when its time to just say no. And if we can at that point.

Hard decisions when its time to say no? Fella your government said go inside and rolled out unconstitutional medical mandates like the rest of us - and you went inside and changed jobs as required like the rest of us.

They wont even bother disarming you now since your guns are proved to be a non-issue to anything they pull.

A
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
A
People who don't know generally don't ask questions, nor do they listen very well either.

When truth is ignored, it does not change an untruth from remaining a lie.
IC B2

E
ERK Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
I personally hope everybody in America and Australia will somehow overcome the present dictatorships. As far as the Ukraine it’s all about money and kickbacks. Fug them! Edk

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by 158XTP
Originally Posted by rost495

Hard decisions when its time to say no? Fella your government said go inside and rolled out unconstitutional medical mandates like the rest of us - and you went inside and changed jobs as required like the rest of us.

They wont even bother disarming you now since your guns are proved to be a non-issue to anything they pull.

You might be a bit surprised at 'how many didn't', just sayin.

FJB & FJT
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

616 members (10ring1, 1lessdog, 10gaugeman, 17CalFan, 19rabbit52, 12344mag, 57 invisible), 2,857 guests, and 1,192 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,524
Posts18,452,784
Members73,901
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.