Hop To
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
#16980854 02/20/22
D
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
D
If you ever had any doubts about what police will do when ordered to attack the innocent and righteous and trample your constitutional rights Ottawa is your answer. They’re all bad apples. Paycheck and pension is the only thing that matters. If you check out the hacked Twitter page of the cops they’re not just following orders they’re gleeful in their abuse of the protesters.

‘TO LEARN WHO RULES OVER YOU, SIMPLY FIND OUT WHO YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO CRITICIZE’

Conspiracy theorists are the ones who see it all coming…

You are the carbon they want to eliminate !

I’m Uber Deplorable Ultra MAGA !
GB1

J
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
J
i came up with the 80/20 rule years ago. 20% of any given profession are great folks, 80% aren’t. the 80% aren’t necessarily evil, but simply folks i would pass over for a host of reasons.

police have a special responsibility. we invest in them the power of life and death. they in turn must never forget their duty to the laws of god as well as man. police need to remember that “following orders” is no excuse for bad behavior. if cops are concealing their names and badge numbers they must realize their wayward path and will account for it.

H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
You have to admit that riding a Clydesdale through a crowd of people would be as fun as throwing a rock through a church window.

Originally Posted by RJY66

I was thinking the other day how much I used to hate Bill Clinton. He was freaking George Washington compared to what they are now.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by HitnRun
You have to admit that riding a Clydesdale through a crowd of people would be as fun as throwing a rock through a church window.

Don't know how to take this.

It would be abhorrent for some.

Others would take glee.

Parents who say they have good kids..Usually don't!
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
as I keep saying, were it not for the police ,politicians would just be idiots with bad ideas. No dictatorship or totalitarian system in history ever had the slightest problem with finding the folks to do it's dirty work. With cops, it's job, pension and security first and foremost.

Sam......

IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Keep putting those Gasden flag stickers next to your thin blue line flag stickers on your trucks...

Me

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
A person can be pro-liberty and pro police.

Now a Gadsden or a Molon Labe sticker or shirt in someone who got jabbed, that is hilarious

MAGA
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Tried to get a job as a Floriduh copper after returning from Nam. They said I wasn’t qualified. Scratched my noggin for a short spell and moved on.

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Daveinjax
If you ever had any doubts about what police will do when ordered to attack the innocent and righteous and trample your constitutional rights Ottawa is your answer. They’re all bad apples. Paycheck and pension is the only thing that matters. If you check out the hacked Twitter page of the cops they’re not just following orders they’re gleeful in their abuse of the protesters.

As you pointed out, Paychecks and Pensions matter, things the Truckers have given up in order to fight for FREEDOM, but they are not the only things that matter, Enjoyment and pleasure, the cops are Enjoying themselves beating up 80 year old men, running over old ladies in a chair with a horse, etc, then brag about it,. they are enjoying the fact that they can now use whatever force they wish with immunity.

Jack booted thug is appropriate.

Jack booted is a derogatory term used to describe an overly oppressive and authoritarian individual or group, often denotes violent tendencies. Thugs, thus described, are those in the service of an oppressive authoritarian, usually employing violence to achieve his/her/their master's goals.

Last edited by steve4102; 02/20/22.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by DigitalDan
Tried to get a job as a Floriduh copper after returning from Nam. They said I wasn’t qualified. Scratched my noggin for a short spell and moved on.

They didn't trust you. By that time, your analytical reasoning was too good at seeing who the real bad guys were.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
IC B3

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

The correlation is undeniable. I mean from a completely different country, but absolutely applicable

Oddly enough when blm was blocking hwy's in the states, the very tards that are bemoaning what happened in Canuck-land want U.S. Police to do worse.......I equate that to you retards not knowing what you want....or possibly "my side should be allowed to do what they want, beat down the other side though".

Grow up.

And no before the tards jump to conclusions I don't agree with what happened in Canada. Yes Trudeau is a commie, this is what commies do...

Last edited by Jackson_Handy; 02/20/22.
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Originally Posted by DigitalDan

They didn't trust you. By that time, your analytical reasoning was too good at seeing who the real bad guys were.

My take as well.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy

The correlation is undeniable. I mean from a completely different country, but absolutely applicable

Oddly enough when blm was blocking hwy's in the states, the very tards that are bemoaning what happened in Canuck-land want U.S. Police to do worse.......I equate that to you retards not knowing what you want....or possibly "my side should be allowed to do what they want, beat down the other side though".

Grow up.

And no before the tards jump to conclusions I don't agree with what happened in Canada. Yes Trudeau is a commie, this is what commies do...

simple and to the point......bob

G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
The movie “Judgement At Nuremberg” is a timely movie. The historical story strikes eerily similar to a lot of the human rights abuses and cancel culture stuff happening today. Trudeau’s and other Regimes seem to think what they are doing is “for the love of their country” but they need to think otherwise

Last edited by GAGoober; 02/20/22. Reason: Spell
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy

Grow up.

A peaceful protest is one thing, from what I saw there was very little peaceful protests concerning the blm.

Life is good live it while you can.
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B

also all protests should be treated the same......peaceful let them be....violence shut it down....bob

H
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
H
If the JBT's would just stand down for a while and not focus on retaliating against the patriots, scum like BLM and the crooked politicians who manage that bunch would get to take a dirt nap. After a month or so of the Po-Leece refusing to protect the real criminals there would be a severe shortage of drug pushers, murderers, robbers, rapists and other parasites on society. There might even be a shortage of jackbooted thugs if their fellow officers got involved in the cleanup, a lot of them wearing scrambled eggs on their hats, and stars on their collars!

Ignorance can be fixed. Stupid is forever!
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by GAGoober
The movie “Judgement At Nuremberg” is a timely movie. The historical story strikes eerily similar to a lot of the human rights abuses happening today.

Atlas Shrugged, who's John Gault? Read the book, watch the movie or just wait and see it in real time.

Life is good live it while you can.
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M

Been saying this for years.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
You can trust governments or be a student of history.

Not both.

Me

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

598 members (10ring1, 160user, 10gaugemag, 1936M71, 12344mag, 007FJ, 67 invisible), 2,215 guests, and 1,140 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,128
Posts18,464,641
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.