Hop To
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Marley7x57
Originally Posted by tedthorn

Like they were begging to be raped and abused

They sure did not mind it when it happened. They could have left and reported but, they chose to stay with the status quo and the sex, money, and fame that went with it.

Now, some regrets later in life perhaps wanting a monetary rainbow to shower some love down on them now.

Not much respect for them, from me, as seems if you hated it so much for so many years and said nothing, then you have acquiesced to all that did happened.....

You obviously haven't watched any of the episodes

Maker of the Frankenstud Sling Keeper
GB1

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
I had a thing for Barbi Benton ever since her Hee-Haw days and when she sang at our local fair, I got an autographed picture and asked her if she ever regretted posing for Playboy? She said heck no, that it was the best thing she that ever did. I’m not quite sure that I believed that since singing at a county fair a few years after Playboy wasn’t exactly the Broadway lights.

The beastiality and the blood stuff that was brought up a couple of nights ago on that series did surprise me some.

My other auto is a .45

The bitterness of poor quality is remembered long after the sweetness of low price has faded from memory
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Damn

Hugh Hefner seems to be no better then Epstein, Weinstein or Cosby in some recounts from employees, models and girlfriends.
A pervert being a creep and lacking morals?

Say it ain't so!

I'm not trying to bust your chops, Ted. But a lot of people here apparently think that guy was..... a... "normal".

Politics is War by Other Means
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

They sure did not mind it when it happened. They could have left and reported but, they chose to stay with the status quo and the sex, money, and fame that went with it.

Now, some regrets later in life perhaps wanting a monetary rainbow to shower some love down on them now.

Not much respect for them, from me, as seems if you hated it so much for so many years and said nothing, then you have acquiesced to all that did happened.....

The waitress at the coffee shop doesn't mind it if you pinch her on the ass either. I mean, why would they wear those short skirts and all.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Valsdad

The waitress at the coffee shop doesn't mind it if you pinch her on the ass either. I mean, why would they wear those short skirts and all.

Yep....
They are asking for it right?

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by renegade50
I liked the hustler azzhole of the month page.
Larry had 0 filters.
Larry won at the scotus also.
👍👍👍👍👍

Flynt despised conservatives and the right.

Proud NRA Life Member
DMc Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Unfair to compare Hefner to Epstein. Epstein was into adolescents for blackmail purposes. Hef kept his legal-aged; (as far as I know), but willingly shared his treasure trove of sexpots. Betting his client list would dwarf Epsteins.

Make Gitmo Great Again!!
Who gave the order to stop counting votes in the swing states on the night of November 3/4, 2020?
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Valsdad

Yep....
They are asking for it right?

So's alla them gals down at the beach in bikinis.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by DMc
Unfair to compare Hefner to Epstein. Epstein was into adolescents for blackmail purposes. Hef kept his legal-aged; (as far as I know), but willingly shared his treasure trove of sexpots. Betting his client list would dwarf Epsteins.

You'd not be wrong.

In it is contentment

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by DMc

According to this series he groomed girls of certain age.

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by 12344mag
I haven't watched it but I know it all boils dow to the want of Drugs, Money, and Power.

That is the history of Mankind.

L.W.

"Always go straight forward, and if you meet the devil, cut him in two and go between the pieces." (William Sturgis, clipper ship captain, 1830s.)
G
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
G
Hef would only pop his girls in the pooper so there would be no paternity suits, he left the puss for his pals.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
I always figured some sick sh.. went on at the Playboy Mansion,how could it not? But getting caught banging a dog and saying," WHAT ? DOGS HAVE NEEDS TOO ! " Is going way,way, too far for anyone ,IF, thats true.The women they are interviewing could be lying,i don't know.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by renegade50
I liked the hustler azzhole of the month page.
Larry had 0 filters.
Larry won at the scotus also.
👍👍👍👍👍

Yep ..... and it cost ol' Larry a bullet in the belly and a life in a wheel chair. wink

L.W.

"Always go straight forward, and if you meet the devil, cut him in two and go between the pieces." (William Sturgis, clipper ship captain, 1830s.)
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Those women lived rent-free at Hefner's sleazy mansion, nobody held a gun to their heads. Buncha whore's, plain and simple....

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by 700LH
Girls showing, off acting sexy, wearing little bunny outfits with a tail, on it in the worlds face, being photographed naked in proactive poses, accepting money to do all that, and now complain when someone gave them the atterntion they wanted?

Old attention whores wanting some attention again is more like it

The public is so brainwashed and gullible

Right....

Don’t want to get pricked, stay out of the briar patch.

"Aim right, squeeze light"
" Might as well hit what you're aiming at, it kicks the same whether you miss or not"
NRA Life, GOA
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
Those women lived rent-free at Hefner's sleazy mansion, nobody held a gun to their heads. Buncha whore's, plain and simple....

🤣

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by DMc

According to this series he groomed girls of certain age.

As if viewers are getting the truth,,,,,

Shows or stories like this become a witch hunt

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
There's the story about Winston Churchill asking a woman if she would sleep with a man for a million dollars (or pounds, maybe?). She said she would. "How about a hundred?" "What kind of a girl do you think I am?"- - - - - -"That's already been established- - - - -now we're haggling over the price!"

Ditto for "bunnies"- - - - -they sold themselves when they put on that ridiculous costume!

Ignorance can be fixed. Stupid is forever!
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Playboy created whores just like trailer courts create tornados !

Besides without these gold digging tramps, half of the NFL teams would be felon free !

Writing here is Prohibited by the authorities.
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

575 members (1OntarioJim, 2500HD, 1234, 11point, 160user, 10ring1, 70 invisible), 3,033 guests, and 1,200 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,336
Posts18,468,682
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.