Hop To
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
J
jimy Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
J
This will not be another Afghanistan for either us or Russia. That being said, How's this going to end ?

I'm going to say this will get very bloody very fast, the current leaders will be sought out and shot for treason without trials or interference from the west, balless Joe Biden will be told to sit the F~ck down and shut the F~ck up, the time for talking has long past, and if any one believes those scary old sanctions will cause Putin to rethink about his breakfast plans are just plain wrong.

Do the Ukrainians have the balls to fight or will they go along with the rest of those we have freed and go back to goat F~cking and bug eating ?

Do these people have both the heart and the hatred of Russia to fight for their own rights and way of life or is the corruption so wide spread that the undesirables will just be eliminated ?

Writing here is Prohibited by the authorities.
GB1

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
[Linked Image from i.ebayimg.com]

Padded VA Hospital Rooms for $1000 Alex

Originally Posted by renegade50
My ignoree,s will never be Rock Stars on 24 hr campfire.....Like me!!!!

What are psychotic puppet hunters?
J
jimy Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
J
I don't think Putin will use nukes, he knows the cost of the clean up after the Chernobyl fiasco, this is going to get ugly real fast .

Writing here is Prohibited by the authorities.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
IMO - my concern is China - do they see us doing nothing and move in the Pacific? That is MUCH closer to home and a much easier sell on affecting US interests. Do you embolden China by NOT getting involved in the Ukraine. Then again, Ukrainian involvement means you're stretched to get involved with China if need be too.

I think you tell China - we're sitting out Europe so we can focus on PacRim issues and WILL go full tilt there.

Me

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
What Teal said. Ukraine will get an epic ass whoopin'. Vlad will impale her.

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

IC B2

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
It ends in a day or two and with Russia in control of whatever it wants. But they only want those two eastern provinces.

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Originally Posted by jimy
I don't think Putin will use nukes, he knows the cost of the clean up after the Chernobyl fiasco, this is going to get ugly real fast .

Low yield battlefield air burst nukes have much less fall out. They have a much larger stockpile than the US of these types of weapons. It was difference in strategic choices. I think the idea is the us of a battlefield nuke would put your opponent in a very difficult situation. Do you go full MAD(Mutual Assured Destruction) or just suffer the losses.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tactical_nuclear_weapon

Chernobyl was so dirty because is smoldered for ever and the smoke was highly contaminated.

Nuke strategy and tactics are new and untried just as Blitzkrieg was new and untried.

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Originally Posted by JoeBob
It ends in a day or two and with Russia in control of whatever it wants. But they only want those two eastern provinces.

They already hod those provinces for all intents and purposes.

I don't know how it ends TBH.

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J

You really believe that?

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Originally Posted by Teal
IMO - my concern is China - do they see us doing nothing and move in the Pacific? That is MUCH closer to home and a much easier sell on affecting US interests. Do you embolden China by NOT getting involved in the Ukraine. Then again, Ukrainian involvement means you're stretched to get involved with China if need be too.

I think you tell China - we're sitting out Europe so we can focus on PacRim issues and WILL go full tilt there.

Putin met with Pakistan and China all within the last month. India hates Pakistan and China. Something is setting up, perhaps.

IC B3

K
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
K
Russia will still be,,,,,, Russia.

And China will be ,,, well bigger than it is now.

In a way, Brother Kipling’s Great Game continues……..

Founder
Ancient Order of the 1895 Winchester

"Come, shall we go and kill us venison?
And yet it irks me the poor dappled fools,
Being native burghers of this desert city,
Should in their own confines with forked heads
Have their round haunches gored."

WS

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

Nobody is going to stop any aggression.

The allies have nothing but limp wristed puzzies who are incapable of any type of statesmanship, or handling any type of crisis situation.

Nothing but emotion driven idiots.

Our leaders lead the pack in limp wristed puzzies.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Putin has already said he wants the old Soviet Union put back together. Ukraine was part of that as well as the old "stan" countries in central Asia. He is very mad about letting Estonia, Latvia, and Lithuania into NATO. Also Poland, Czech Republic, Slovokia, Romania, Bulgaria, and Hungary which once were part of the Soviet sphere of influence and were communist puppet countries.

IKE Offline
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Putin is or has taken Ukraine and in no uncertain terms has warned the rest of the world to back off or there will be hell to pay.

https://www.aol.com/news/russia-attacks-ukraine-defiant-putin-055130690-092317747.html

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Ends with Russia in full control of the Ukraine. I will be surprised if there is much resistance. I’m hoping we keep our people out of it. My disabled EOD friend friends still in are in Europe. They were calling him from Eastern Europe for the last couple of weeks but they went silent this week. The Russians aren’t dune coons !

‘TO LEARN WHO RULES OVER YOU, SIMPLY FIND OUT WHO YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO CRITICIZE’

Conspiracy theorists are the ones who see it all coming…

You are the carbon they want to eliminate !

I’m Uber Deplorable Ultra MAGA !
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Putin has no need to use nukes to win as much as he wants. He doesn't care how many Russian soldiers or Ukrainians die. He'll get the territory he wants.

And then Biden will claim victory.

"Live like you'll die tomorrow, but manage your grass like you'll live forever."
-S. M. Stirling
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
It will never end.

Black Cows Matter!
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
I can't see where anyone would have expected a
different outcome to all this

Those that have been speaking of it were called
alarmists, tin hats, survivalists, etc., but here it is

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by Just a Hunter

You really believe that?

Why wouldn’t I? And while would I care what they want? I don’t give a damn.

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J

As has been stated Putin will take whatever he wants of Ukraine. Any sanctions will end up hurting us as bad as them and will have no real effect.

I am with you and the upcoming showdown with China is the one that really concerns me. I agree we should be sending the message to China that we are serious about dealing with them. , I just don’t think this administration has the reputation or the ability to get that message across. A confrontation there seems almost inevitable now given the stumbling foreign policy decisions of this administration.

NRA Life Member

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

75 members (300_savage, 264mag, Anaconda, 6mmCreedmoor, 12 invisible), 1,619 guests, and 783 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,175
Posts18,465,434
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.