Hop To
Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
J
jimy Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
J
Does anyone know who the brains are behind Putin's desires to control Europe ?

His ruling by sword has never been a long term solution or even a profitable one, Afghanistan was a good proving point for that.

Ruling a people that despise you is no way to prosper either as a leader, or a country, does this not put Putin himself in an undesirable position or a target of opportunity ?

How long before our electrical grid goes down ?

Last edited by jimy; 02/24/22.

Writing here is Prohibited by the authorities.
GB1

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Last, Poland has been spending real money on armaments.

Regards,

deadlift_dude
“The very first essential for success is a perpetually constant and regular employment of violence.”
----Fred Rogers
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by efw
Originally Posted by Bristoe

Now, the globalists are attempting to ignite a global war which would cause the destruction of America.

I think we’re operating on inertia which is quickly waning; we already are destroyed it just hasn’t been fully realized yet.

On the other hand, that Turley piece that stevelyn posted above presents a viewpoint with more potential for optimism. It’s well worth watching.

'
I agree with this. Our institutions and industry were so strong at one time, it is just taking time for the wheels to grind to a halt. Barring a major turnaround, we are finished.

Always remember that you are unique, just like everyone else.
O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Looking like we have a 21st century example of a Russian Blitzkrieg.

L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
Read the Bible. It will tell you.

IC B2

S
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
S
I don't know if anyone mentioned this yet but they want you watching that war so you'll not notice the war being waged against us.

Think.
It's not illegal, yet.
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
For everyone here blaming Russia for the hot war remember that we started this war back in ‘14 with our CIA Orange Revolution in the Ukraine. We also just escalated and reminded Russia just how evil we are with another attempted color revolution on their border in Kazakhstan. The Russians are just now punching back. The Russians will install a puppet government in western Ukraine and insure the Russian majority breakaway areas of the Ukraine are protected. The Russians tried to end the Cold War and we never stopped. We’re the evil empire now and we’re the bad guys in the Ukraine today. Pax Americana needs to rot in Hades ! Pax Americana was never peaceful to anyone including the American people.

Last edited by Daveinjax; 02/24/22.

‘TO LEARN WHO RULES OVER YOU, SIMPLY FIND OUT WHO YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO CRITICIZE’

Conspiracy theorists are the ones who see it all coming…

You are the carbon they want to eliminate !

I’m Uber Deplorable Ultra MAGA !
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by Daveinjax
For everyone here blaming Russia for the hot war remember that we started this war back in ‘14 with our CIA Orange Revolution in the Ukraine. We also just escalated and reminded Russia just how evil we are with another attempted color revolution on their border in Kazakhstan. The Russians are just now punching back. The Russians will install a puppet government in western Ukraine and insure the Russian majorly breakaway areas of the Ukraine are protected. The Russians tried to end the Cold War and we never stopped. We’re the evil empire now and we’re the bad guys in the Ukraine today. Pax Americana needs to rot in Hades ! Pax Americana was never peaceful to anyone including the American people.

I just discussed this same idea with several folks. General consensus was similar to yours. For example how would the US feel if a foreign power was trying to install a hostile leader in one of our border nations and then equip them militarily etc? Also see our reaction to the Cuban Missle Crisis.....

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by marktheshark
Originally Posted by Daveinjax
For everyone here blaming Russia for the hot war remember that we started this war back in ‘14 with our CIA Orange Revolution in the Ukraine. We also just escalated and reminded Russia just how evil we are with another attempted color revolution on their border in Kazakhstan. The Russians are just now punching back. The Russians will install a puppet government in western Ukraine and insure the Russian majorly breakaway areas of the Ukraine are protected. The Russians tried to end the Cold War and we never stopped. We’re the evil empire now and we’re the bad guys in the Ukraine today. Pax Americana needs to rot in Hades ! Pax Americana was never peaceful to anyone including the American people.

I just discussed this same idea with several folks. General consensus was similar to yours. For example how would the US feel if a foreign power was trying to install a hostile leader in one of our border nations and then equip them militarily etc? Also see our reaction to the Cuban Missle Crisis.....

Or the Chinese and Canada joining in an anti USA alliance and stationing Chinese troops in Canada ? Or Mexico ?

‘TO LEARN WHO RULES OVER YOU, SIMPLY FIND OUT WHO YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO CRITICIZE’

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I honestly think Putin wants to, Return Russia to its glory days as a feared world power. If they retake Ukraine which was once the bread basket of Russia. He will keep going, Russia does not give a chit look what they did in Chechnya. Leveled the whole damn capital in a massive artillery barrage.

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
IC B3

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by 79S
I honestly think Putin wants to, Return Russia to its glory days as a feared world power. If they retake Ukraine which was once the bread basket of Russia. He will keep going, Russia does not give a chit look what they did in Chechnya. Leveled the whole damn capital in a massive artillery barrage.

Putin definitely wants Russia respected. As for keeping going it isn’t going to happen. The Russian economy and military isn’t big enough nor is it well suited for offensive operations. If you look at the structure of the Russian military it is a more defensive military. Stretching into Poland or beyond would lead to real resistance and the loss of airspace control. The Russian army isn’t near big enough to absorb the losses it would suffer without air superiority. The Ukraine isn’t a NATO member and much of the Ukrainian airspace is within range of Russian ground based networked layered air defense systems. The Russians can muster enough mobile S400 SAM systems to control the airspace over all of the Ukraine when combined with Russian aircraft but Russia aircraft are not up to fighting US aircraft without the advanced SAM component. Once airspace over the Russian army is lost the losses on the ground would be unsustainable.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
done in 72 hours at most . Hardly an invasion of Europe. Putin has made is point showing how weak and feckless NATO, the US and Canda are. Just like he did last time under Obama another weak feckless puzzzi

Last edited by ribka; 02/24/22.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
It will end real soon with new government in Kiev friendly towards Russian Federation. The only thing standing in the way are Ukrainian military and security forces which are being taken care of by forces of the Russian Federation. It should not be hard to convince most of Ukrainian high and middle brass to hang up arms. I expect "Comic" and his adminstration to be out real soon.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
In the last couple of hours, 10k automatic weapons have been passed out to civilians in Kyiv.

They're gonna get used.

Me

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Teal
In the last couple of hours, 10k automatic weapons have been passed out to civilians in Kyiv.

They're gonna get used.
Well, basically the whole world sold out Ukraine. Ok, it is time for them to give up.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
In the last couple of hours, 10k automatic weapons have been passed out to civilians...

Holy crap, why can't Putin invade Arizona?

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Ukrainian forces blew up the bridge over the Oskil River to stop the Russians. Heavy fighting in Sen'kove and Sumy.

Slavek would like yo to believe Ukraine is simply rolling over like a puppy.

They're not.

Me

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by Slavek

They're gonna get used.
Well, basically the whole world sold out Ukraine. Ok, it is time for them to give up.

Just exactly what do you expect can be done by anyone putting military on the ground over there? How many troops can we get in place to do any good? In the past the communist funded those we fought, North Korea and Vietnam. Now they're doing to job themselves. How did that go for us in Korea and Vietnam? What form of government do they have now? We won't go full throttle on them and that's what's needed. No we'll get a few thousand, maybe more of own people killed then that many more maimed and for what. If Putin was landing troops in Alaska tomorrow biden would do nothing and that's what will describe anything he does in Ukraine. You want to get serious about liberating some people under the communist thumb? Well get started in Cuba then move right on down into Central and South America. Or lets go north and kick the ever living s h i t out of Trudeau and company.

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Ukraine will have a new puppet government and that will be that.

The western governments will voice their displeasure and it will mean nothing to Putin.

If I lived in Taiwan, I'd be looking for a way out.

China will see that the angry words from the west mean nothing and if they want to exert control, now is the time.

"Camping places fix themselves in your mind as if you had spent long periods of your life in them.
You will remember a curve of your wagon track in the grass of the plain like the features of a friend."
Isak Dinesen

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Ukrainian forces blew up the bridge over the Oskil River to stop the Russians. Heavy fighting in Sen'kove and Sumy.

Slavek would like yo to believe Ukraine is simply rolling over like a puppy.

They're not.

remember when he did the sam under Obama? Did Ukraine fight back much?

Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

412 members (12344mag, 17CalFan, 06hunter59, 160user, 01Foreman400, 1beaver_shooter, 39 invisible), 1,926 guests, and 1,059 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,603
Posts18,454,726
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.