Page 1 of 2 1 2
P
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
P

Tony Nations
February 14, 2015 ·

Joe Legal works in construction, has a Social Security Number and makes $25.00 per hour with taxes deducted.

Jose Illegal also works in construction, has NO Social Security Number, and gets paid $15.00 cash "under the table".

Ready? Now pay attention....

Joe Legal: $25.00 per hour x 40 hours = $1000.00 per week, or $52,000.00 per year. Now take 30% away for state and federal tax; Joe Legal now has $31,231.00.

Jose Illegal: $15.00 per hour x 40 hours = $600.00 per week, or $31,200.0 0 per year. Jose Illegal pays no taxes. Jose Illegal now has $31,200.00.

Joe Legal pays medical and dental insurance with limited coverage for his family at $600.00 per month, or $7,200.00 per year. Joe Legal now has $24,031.00.

Jose Illegal has full medical and dental coverage through the state and local clinics and emergency hospitals at a cost of $0.00 per year. Jose Illegal still has $31,200.00.

Joe Legal makes too much money and is not eligible for food stamps or welfare. Joe Legal pays $500.00 per month for food, or $6,000.00 per year. Joe Legal now has $18,031.00.

Jose Illegal has no documented income and is eligible for food stamps, WIC and welfare. Jose Illegal still has $31,200.00.

Joe Legal pays rent of $1,200.00 per month, or $14,400.00 per year. Joe Legal now has 9,631 ..00.

Jose Illegal receives a $500.00 per month Federal Rent Subsidy. Jose Illegal pays out that $500.00 per month, or $6,000.00 per year. Jose Illegal still has $ 31,200.00.

Joe Legal pays $200.00 per month, or $2,400.00 for car insurance. Some of that is uninsured motorist insurance. Joe Legal now has $7,231.00.

Jose Illegal says, "We don't need no stinkin' insurance!" and still has $31,200.00.

Joe Legal has to make his $7,231.00 stretch to pay utilities, gasoline, etc..

Jose Illegal has to make his $31,200.00 stretch to pay utilities, gasoline, and what he sends out of the country every month..

Joe Legal now works overtime on Saturdays or gets a part time job after work.

Jose Illegal has nights and weekends off to enjoy with his family.

Joe Legal's and Jose Illegal's children both attend the same elementary school.

Joe Legal pays for his children's lunches, while

Jose Illegal's children get a government sponsored lunch.

Jose Illegal's children have an after school ESL program.

Joe Legal's children go home.

Now, when they reach college age,

Joe Legal's kids may not get into a State School and may not qualify for scholarships, grants or other tuition help, even though Joe has been paying for State Schools through his taxes, while

Jose Illegal's kids "go to the head of the class" because they are a minority.

Joe Legal and Jose Illegal both enjoy the same police and fire services, but Joe paid for them and Jose did not pay.

Do you get it, now?

If you vote for or support any politician that supports illegal aliens... You are part of the problem!

We need to keep this going--we need to make changes ASAP!

It's way PAST time to take a stand for America and Americans!

What are you waiting for? Pass it on.

prplbkrr = Purple Biker

Can't score goals if all you do is pass.
BP-B2

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
Sitting in a drug store one day waiting for refills. Prepared to pay about a $90 copay. That was with pretty decent insurance.

During my wait, I saw no less than 3 people come in & pick up a big sack of meds, say thanks & boogie on out.

Taint right!!!!!!

J
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
J
Joe Legal is lazy as Fugk. Doesn’t stay involved in his kids education, watches sports, works no more than 40hrs a week, wants 30 days a year off with pay, does as little as possible.

Jose Illegal just wants the opportunity to make money, works 12 hours a day, 6 days a week, highly involved in his kids education, and busts his ass all day.

White people Fugkin suck. Seriously.

J
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by gunzo
Sitting in a drug store one day waiting for refills. Prepared to pay about a $90 copay. That was with pretty decent insurance.

During my wait, I saw no less than 3 people come in & pick up a big sack of meds, say thanks & boogie on out.

Taint right!!!!!!

You take advantage of any tax loophole you can, right? No difference. They’re playing the game by the rules. Don’t hate the playa, hate the game.

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by prplbkrr

Tony Nations
February 14, 2015 ·

Joe Legal works in construction, has a Social Security Number and makes $25.00 per hour with taxes deducted.

Jose Illegal also works in construction, has NO Social Security Number, and gets paid $15.00 cash "under the table".

Joe Legal: $25.00 per hour x 40 hours = $1000.00 per week, or $52,000.00 per year. Now take 30% away for state and federal tax; Joe Legal now has $31,231.00.

Jose Illegal: $15.00 per hour x 40 hours = $600.00 per week, or $31,200.0 0 per year. Jose Illegal pays no taxes. Jose Illegal now has $31,200.00.

Joe Legal pays medical and dental insurance with limited coverage for his family at $600.00 per month, or $7,200.00 per year. Joe Legal now has $24,031.00.

Jose Illegal has full medical and dental coverage through the state and local clinics and emergency hospitals at a cost of $0.00 per year. Jose Illegal still has $31,200.00.

Joe Legal makes too much money and is not eligible for food stamps or welfare. Joe Legal pays $500.00 per month for food, or $6,000.00 per year. Joe Legal now has $18,031.00.

Jose Illegal has no documented income and is eligible for food stamps, WIC and welfare. Jose Illegal still has $31,200.00.

Joe Legal pays rent of $1,200.00 per month, or $14,400.00 per year. Joe Legal now has 9,631 ..00.

Jose Illegal receives a $500.00 per month Federal Rent Subsidy. Jose Illegal pays out that $500.00 per month, or $6,000.00 per year. Jose Illegal still has $ 31,200.00.

Joe Legal pays $200.00 per month, or $2,400.00 for car insurance. Some of that is uninsured motorist insurance. Joe Legal now has $7,231.00.

Jose Illegal says, "We don't need no stinkin' insurance!" and still has $31,200.00.

Jose Illegal has to make his $31,200.00 stretch to pay utilities, gasoline, and what he sends out of the country every month..

Joe Legal's kids may not get into a State School and may not qualify for scholarships, grants or other tuition help, even though Joe has been paying for State Schools through his taxes, while

Joe Legal and Jose Illegal both enjoy the same police and fire services, but Joe paid for them and Jose did not pay.

Do you get it, now?

If you vote for or support any politician that supports illegal aliens... You are part of the problem!

And is an example of what goes on all the time.
Looking for an example of how the company doing that writes off the cash wages paid to Jose, though.
How is that done?

The end of democracy, and the defeat of the American Revolution will occur when government falls into the hands of lending institutions and moneyed incorporations.
IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
We figured this out when we realized our cleaning lady (who needs to be paid in cash)
Drove nicer and newer vehicles than we did

J
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by TimZ
We figured this out when we realized our cleaning lady (who needs to be paid in cash)

You just proved my point. White people too lazy to clean up after themselves. You pay her husband to mow your yard too?

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by SAcharlie

Tony Nations
February 14, 2015 ·

Do you get it, now?

Looking for an example of how the company doing that writes off the cash wages paid to Jose, though.
How is that done?

The fact you asked this question proves you have never done anything productive in your life.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by jackmountain
Originally Posted by TimZ

You just proved my point. White people too lazy to clean up after themselves. You pay her husband to mow your yard too?

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Parents who say they have good kids..Usually don't!
G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G

Taint right!!!!!!

You take advantage of any tax loophole you can, right? No difference. They’re playing the game by the rules. Don’t hate the playa, hate the game.

If I'm thinking, I rarely blame the freeloaders, for lack of a better word.

I don't blame the wetbacks.

I do blame the hand on the throttle of the country, & the persons behind them.

IC B3

S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
Joe Legal is lazy as Fugk. Doesn’t stay involved in his kids education, watches sports, works no more than 40hrs a week, wants 30 days a year off with pay, does as little as possible.

Jose Illegal just wants the opportunity to make money, works 12 hours a day, 6 days a week, highly involved in his kids education, and busts his ass all day.

White people Fugkin suck. Seriously.

I wish I could find an argument for that statement.

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
If someone wants to come here and have a vested
interest in the success of the nation and its
institutions and citizenry, fine. Come on down.
Learn to use English and read and write and
park in the driveway and bathe regularly and
only drive sober.
If you're here to get in line for the tit and WU all
your earnings out of the country to be spent
elsewhere, stay away
I can cut my own grass and do a much better job
at it than any border jumper that's ever swam
across in the last 180 years

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Taint right!!!!!!

Often argue with guys at work that want to demean the Wets.

"If you were penniless and at the mercy of Narcos,
Jobs and safety were across the Ohio River, but you weren't "allowed"
over there.

Would you let your family suffer?
Or would you get across the river and get a job.
Bring them as soon as possible.
For the Working Wetbacks, that's the choice.

Parents who say they have good kids..Usually don't!
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by Dillonbuck

Taint right!!!!!!

over there.

Lol. Yeah, that’s why the illegals are here and flooding more by the minute. “The opportunity to work”. That’s a trope, and while true for some, overwhelmingly it is a falsehood.

MAGA
X
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
X

Tony Nations
February 14, 2015 ·

Do you get it, now?

How is that done?

They are not writing it off. It is less than there net cost after taxes. Not paying their portion of medical, not paying workman’s comp, not paying other benefits, not paying for vacation time off. You’ve never had employees?

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by xarcher

Tony Nations
February 14, 2015 ·

Do you get it, now?

How is that done?

They are not writing it off. It is less than there net cost after taxes. Not paying their portion of medical, not paying workman’s comp, not paying other benefits, not paying for vacation time off. You’ve never had employees?

Hell no! He’s never been an employee and certainly has never had any.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Tony Nations
February 14, 2015 ·

Do you get it, now?

How is that done?

A fistful.of Form 1099's filled in with false info.
Easy peasy.

"plausible deniability" = "Guy showed me his SocSec card. Had no idea it was (fake/not his/his uncles/stolen/etc, etc...)!"
"I just paid the guy to work. I have no idea where he lives and he doesn't have a phone."

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Drove OTR for a short while.
Dry goods to the west coast. Fresh produce to the east coast.
The entrance to nearly every food warehouse on the east coast looked like a refugee camp. The miscreants there were called "lumpers". For a cash fee, they would unload your truck.
As drivers, we would pay cash, remit a form to the company and they would reimburse us .... except ... we (team drivers) always unloaded our own truck, turned in reimbursement forms with fake info and pocketed the cash ourselves.
I made up all kinds of names.
We were never questioned.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
One of my inspecting duties for the DOT was to periodically interview contractor employees to ensure they were paid scale. I once had an entire crew working for me who all had the same name and social security number. Turns out Abraham Lincoln Rodriguez was a quite popular Hispanic name. Nothing is ever done about it.

The only Joes you could hire were felons and/or couldn’t pass a drug test.

Last edited by gregintenn; 02/26/22.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Dillonbuck

Taint right!!!!!!

over there.

A guy I worked with had this to say. Everyone started on the same day. The US was once a wilderness. Our ancestors created what we have today. Other populations decided to take a siesta instead. It’s not to late to make a modern country out of where they are. It’s just easier to move to ours. Hasbeen

hasbeen
(Better a has been than a never was!)

NRA Patron member
Try to live your life where the preacher doesn't have to lie at your funeral
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
633 members (09wingates, 2003and2013, 007FJ, 160user, 10gaugeman, 17CalFan, 60 invisible), 2,551 guests, and 1,171 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,599
Posts18,398,261
Members73,817
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.