Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
H
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
H
I don’t see this going on long but I think it’ll escalate rather quickly once Putin’s ego figures out they aren’t steamrolling Ukraine as efficiently as they should be able to with boots on the ground and Russia loses some of their tough guy image. He’ll be forced to bomb more civilian targets just to keep people from thinking he’s a weak bitch. And that will force other countries to join. Russia doesn’t have the economy to fight a prolonged war and they’re going to have to get nasty real quick if they want to look like a world power and threat.

Biden won’t save the day in time for midterms, his time in office has been far more distructive than anyone even predicted. Whoever is running that show doesn’t care at all about popularity,

It’s impossible to know what’s really going on over there, our media lies about stuff we can witness with our own eyes. God knows the kinds of twist they can put on a story with zero American witnesses.

Last edited by Hypocrite; 02/27/22.
BP-B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
There's a war in Ukraine?

Haul ass, haul ass! - Pappy
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Three30Eight
I’m going to say negotiations settle the immediate threat by Wednesday

^ This

"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man."
Thomas Jefferson

GeoW, The "Unwoke" ...Let's go Brandon!

"A Well Regulated Militia" Life Member

A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Dillonbuck
Chechens are going to Ukraine.

Countries are pouring money and supplies in.

China is siding with Russia.

France is firing on civilian Russian ships. Seizing them.

Sounds like The War to End All Wars.

If China attacks Tiawan.

We now have elements of The War That Made The War to End All Wars look
small.

Or, hopefully, you all are right in a few months.

I really don't think Putin wanted this.
I believe he was hoping we would guarantee Ukraine would not join NATO.
Leaving him with a safety buffer.

An agreement for NATO to guarantee Ukraines sovereignty, but for NATO
to personally stay out, unless Russia attacked, would have stopped this.
Russia would have kept the buffer.
Ukraine would have had a security agreement, and a threat to Russia if
they ever got groggy and invaded.

No prediction, then?

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
B
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by Hypocrite
I don’t see this going on long but I think it’ll escalate rather quickly once Putin’s ego figures out they aren’t steamrolling Ukraine as efficiently as they should be able to with boots on the ground and Russia loses some of their tough guy image. He’ll be forced to bomb more civilian targets just to keep people from thinking he’s a weak bitch. And that will force other countries to join. Russia doesn’t have the economy to fight a prolonged war and they’re going to have to get nasty real quick if they want to look like a world power and threat.

Biden won’t save the day in time for midterms, his time in office has been far more distructive than anyone even predicted. Whoever is running that show doesn’t care at all about popularity,

It’s impossible to know what’s really going on over there, our media lies about stuff we can witness with our own eyes. God knows the kinds of twist they can put on a story with zero American witnesses.

This sounds about right to me. The Russian economy is crap. Pootin has a huge ego will go dirty early likely shocking the world with the hell he'll unleash to save his tough guy image. Russia is pretty much a failed corrupt state that produces nothing but oil and gas and can barely even do that themselves. A bunch of drunk old has beens missing the soviet days. All they do is corrupt and divide other countries to try to make themselves look less like the losers they are. They don't do anything good for the world.

If Biden wasn't such a loser too he crank up energy production again and drop global oil and gas prices. That's all Russia has and low prices gives them less money to go around f-ing up the world.

These leftists greenies and their crippling our energy production is going to hurt the whole world. Now they are crying about democracy being under attack after the crap they pulled in our last election.

Bb

IC B2

A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
Putin going to have the last Laugh starting Tomorrow..
Russia has the largest Dollar Float Reserves in the FX market ..
Those Accounts are Frozen..
Liquidity is going to be a big issue in tomorrow’s trade
Looking like QE is back On ..
Print Print Print more Fake Money..
There’s your real Thermo Nuclear Detonation..
You know in 1929 after the all time high was reached the Market Crashed 55 Days later..
Same in 1987 ..
You know today is February 28 exactly 55 Days after the All Time High was Reached ..

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by add
Originally Posted by Dillonbuck
Chechens are going to Ukraine.

Countries are pouring money and supplies in.

China is siding with Russia.

France is firing on civilian Russian ships. Seizing them.

Sounds like The War to End All Wars.

If China attacks Tiawan.

We now have elements of The War That Made The War to End All Wars look
small.

Or, hopefully, you all are right in a few months.

I really don't think Putin wanted this.
I believe he was hoping we would guarantee Ukraine would not join NATO.
Leaving him with a safety buffer.

An agreement for NATO to guarantee Ukraines sovereignty, but for NATO
to personally stay out, unless Russia attacked, would have stopped this.
Russia would have kept the buffer.
Ukraine would have had a security agreement, and a threat to Russia if
they ever got groggy and invaded.

No prediction, then?

Think it won't grow.

But fear it growing.

As time passes, it seems to be expanding, but that is
to be expected. Russia's response will be telling. I can't see Putin just
backing down. We have to give him a win of some kind and keep Ukraine
out of NATO. After this Ukraine will have even more reason to want in.

Parents who say they have good kids..Usually don't!
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
When the Russian mafia gets pissed cuz their girlfriends' packages from Victoria's Secret don't get delivered , it could be over by Friday!

M
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by Burleyboy
Originally Posted by Hypocrite

This sounds about right to me. The Russian economy is crap. Pootin has a huge ego will go dirty early likely shocking the world with the hell he'll unleash to save his tough guy image. Russia is pretty much a failed corrupt state that produces nothing but oil and gas and can barely even do that themselves. A bunch of drunk old has beens missing the soviet days. All they do is corrupt and divide other countries to try to make themselves look less like the losers they are. They don't do anything good for the world.

If Biden wasn't such a loser too he crank up energy production again and drop global oil and gas prices. That's all Russia has and low prices gives them less money to go around f-ing up the world.

These leftists greenies and their crippling our energy production is going to hurt the whole world. Now they are crying about democracy being under attack after the crap they pulled in our last election.

Bb

Both these...mb

" Cheapest velocity in the world comes from a long barrel and I sure do like them. MB "
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Unfortunately history has a way of repeating itself. I just hope not today though.

"I was born in the log cabin I helped my grandfather build"
IC B3

A
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
A
One week ?

LOL

Due to the increased price of ammo, don't expect a warning shot...
B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
I learned a long time ago to put zero stock in any predictions made by the campfire brain trust as they'll be wrong 99% of the time.

A
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
A
Specially if Isaac was making a sports bet.

LOL

Due to the increased price of ammo, don't expect a warning shot...
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Blackheart
I learned a long time ago to put zero stock in any predictions made by the campfire brain trust as they'll be wrong 99% of the time.

Post of the century right there.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
The war will last as long as it is profitable to those in charge and that's people on all sides.

The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits. Albert Einstein
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
What war? Covtards, Biden and the southern border are the only wars I see and care about.

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E

Yet here you sit with 16,000+ posts as a member for over a decade as you "read" and "post".

"He is far from Stupid"

”person, who happens to have an above-average level of intelligence

– DocRocket (In reference to ElkSlayer91)

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
They stuck in da mud!

Stupid bastids didn’t consider global warming and waited on china Olympics

Three and a half mile of armored vehicles lined up bumper to bumper.

Time to strike and end this deal.

I believe we have fubared their intel. Paint the planes Ukraine colors.

Last edited by Angus1895; 02/28/22.

"Shoot low sheriff, I think he's riding a shetland!" B. Wills

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Originally Posted by JamesJr

Post of the century right there.

But, but, they have all the answers. Just ask them.

Old Corps

Semper Fi

Get off my lawn.

FJB
N
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
N
I am not a military strategist but I do know this, once war and conflict are born you have no idea where, how long, and how bad it will be.

“Never, never, never believe any war will be smooth and easy, or that anyone who embarks on the strange voyage can measure the tides and hurricanes he will encounter. The statesman who yields to war fever must realize that once the signal is given, he is no longer the master of policy but the slave of unforeseeable and uncontrollable events.”- Churchill

Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
196 members (32_20fan, 257_X_50, 1minute, 300_savage, 204guy, 10gaugemag, 27 invisible), 2,077 guests, and 971 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,726
Posts18,400,645
Members73,822
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.