Hop To
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
H
hosfly Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
H
https://www.americanthinker.com/art..._the_globalists_misinformation_play.html Close to the same situation JFK had on his hands no country wants enemy missiles on its borders,,

I AM AMERICA!
BP-B2

R
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
R
It's a good article. This would've never happened if Biden and the NATO goons had not tried to muscle Ukraine into NATO. Putin should be afraid of missiles on his border from hostile people. I cannot figure out why Zelensky was duped into this ruse. He should've known what would happen. Ukraine has had a long history of corruption and I was under the impression that Zelensky was attempting to fix that. Guess perhaps not. This would've never happened if Trump had been allowed to take the office he fairly won. Biden and the leftist democrat Mafia are destroying America and the World as well.

V
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
V
Mad, no.
Pissed, yes

H
hosfly Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
H
I ask myself what would i do if some thugs Moved in bordering my place, dealing drugs,stolen shiet an mean dogs that like to bite, kids cattle an horses,,

I AM AMERICA!
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
The old dimoccommie hat trick. Reagan, Little Kim, Trump and now Vlad.

Their enemies are always either crazy or conspiracy theorists.

Whats crazy is how people always believe, over and over again.

Last edited by jaguartx; 03/03/22.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B2

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Somebody tell me why Putin is so paranoid about NATO? If he really sees the US leadership so weak that he is bold enough to grab land without fear of serious backlash, why should he be afraid of NATO that can't do anything, and I mean anything without the US military and agreement from all the puzzy Western European leaders?

As our doofus President says "Come on, man!" Who's Putin more likely to have a border war with, NATO or China? This looks like an excuse for Putin to pull the Hitler Rhineland/Anschluss/ Sudetenland redux.

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Originally Posted by hosfly
I ask myself what would i do if some thugs Moved in bordering my place, dealing drugs,stolen shiet an mean dogs that like to bite, kids cattle an horses,,

What if you also were a dealing drugs ,stolen shiet, and mean dogs that like to bite kids cattle an horses sort of guy, too? Living next to Russia is like living next to John Gotti when you are a nickel bag dealing weed guy.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
R
Remember the Cuban Missile thingy? That's his position on NATO being on his border.

H
hosfly Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
H
Originally Posted by Rhodes
Somebody tell me why Putin is so paranoid about NATO? If he really sees the US leadership so weak that he is bold enough to grab land without fear of serious backlash, why should he be afraid of NATO that can't do anything, and I mean anything without the US military and agreement from all the puzzy Western European leaders?

As our doofus President says "Come on, man!" Who's Putin more likely to have a border war with, NATO or China? This looks like an excuse for Putin to pull the Hitler Rhineland/Anschluss/ Sudetenland redux.

It dont look like he is scared of nato or the US , as a matter of fact the US should consider the same action with Mexico an crush out the cartels there ! IMO

Last edited by hosfly; 03/03/22.

I AM AMERICA!
O
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
O
... as a matter of fact the US should consider the same action with Mexico an crush out the cartels there ! IMO

But only if someone in DC could grow a set...

IC B3

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C

It dont look like he is scared of nato or the US , as a matter of fact the US should consider the same action with Mexico an crush out the cartels there ! IMO

So you think the US should bomb/invade Mexico?

H
hosfly Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
H
Originally Posted by Calvin

Not all off Mexico no..But their hotspots yes.

I AM AMERICA!
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by rainshot
Remember the Cuban Missile thingy? That's his position on NATO being on his border.

Maybe if Russia had n't screwed over Warsaw pack countries for 60 years .
He wouldn't be in the position he's in now.

Dave

[Linked Image]

Only accurate rifles are interesting.
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
https://www.americanthinker.com/art..._the_globalists_misinformation_play.html Close to the same situation JFK had on his hands no country wants enemy missiles on its borders,,

Why was it ok to invade Cuba for the same thing basically, but its not ok for Russia.

Some of the hypocrisy out there blows my mind.

Don't like war. Don't care for it. But this one is so far from what is being pushed by MSM its not even funny.

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Maybe because they sponsored a coup that replaced a democratically elected Ukrainian president with a NATO-approved puppet?

Politics is War by Other Means
O
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
O
Originally Posted by Tyrone
Maybe because they sponsored a coup that replaced a democratically elected Ukrainian president with a NATO-approved puppet?

The NWO "fixing" national elections??? Say it ain't so...

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
FYI, we need to stay the heck out of the mess. We ought not have stirred the pot back in 2014, too.

Originally Posted by rainshot
It's a good article. This would've never happened if Biden and the NATO goons had not tried to muscle Ukraine into NATO. Putin should be afraid of missiles on his border from hostile people. I cannot figure out why Zelensky was duped into this ruse. He should've known what would happen. Ukraine has had a long history of corruption and I was under the impression that Zelensky was attempting to fix that. Guess perhaps not. This would've never happened if Trump had been allowed to take the office he fairly won. Biden and the leftist democrat Mafia are destroying America and the World as well.

Zelensky is as (((Ukrainian))) as George $oro$ is (((American))). IOW, Zelensky and his (((coethnics))) and globohomo see Ukraine as sheep to be sheared (resource extraction), as a convenient place to steal & launder money (money/aid invested, the corporate/managerial class gets its skim, taxpayers get the bill).

Originally Posted by Tyrone

What Tyrone wrote.

Russia has the capability to impact countries on its borders, but not project power much beyond that.

Regards,

deadlift_dude
“The very first essential for success is a perpetually constant and regular employment of violence.”
----Fred Rogers
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by Calvin

Not all off Mexico no..But their hotspots yes.

Whoa....Let's get back to reality...all we really need is a wall, and the will to enforce existing laws on illegal immigration. Including a crackdown on employers and re-institute the green card/guest worker program.

Well this is a fine pickle we're in, should'a listened to Joe McCarthy and George Orwell I guess.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Even a cursory, sixth grade level course on Russian history will answer the question. I am however amazed (but not surprised there is a Putin hero-worship clique here)...

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by jorgeI
Even a cursory, sixth grade level course on Russian history will answer the question. I am however amazed (but not surprised there is a Putin hero-worship clique here)...

Ah. But what about the Cuba thing? How far off am I from that.

Its been YEARS since history classes so I may well have forgotten that.

And military folks may be so brainwashed to hate Russia period that the answer may be in between.

Of course a non answer is as good as many of the other guesses.

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
773 members (10gaugeman, 007FJ, 10gaugemag, 06hunter59, 01Foreman400, 12308300, 79 invisible), 3,065 guests, and 1,253 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,715
Posts18,400,368
Members73,820
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.