Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by ribka
Look where all of the billions in aid money goes when it's sent to Ukraine. Zelensky's offshore accounts and shell corporations

https://www.theguardian.com/news/20...offshore-connections-volodymyr-zelenskiy

" you need to register to keep reading"....

why do people have to always register for anything? keeps seeming, these things come from sources, "not necessarily user friendly" to the individual...
but more interested in tracking our every move and political interests....not exactly in our personal best interests..

not aimed at you Ribka..... just sick of tracking everything, which is not in the public's personal best interests...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

GB1

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
No problem
Years long investigation by journalists reveal where the money has gone. This has been well known information . Useful Trudeau idiots like Steve want Canada to give billions more To Zelenskiy and his NAZI collaborators. The corrupt joke CBC of course would never report this

https://www.occrp.org/en/the-pandor...ukrainian-president-and-his-inner-circle

Originally Posted by Seafire
Originally Posted by ribka
Look where all of the billions in aid money goes when it's sent to Ukraine. Zelensky's offshore accounts and shell corporations

https://www.theguardian.com/news/20...offshore-connections-volodymyr-zelenskiy

" you need to register to keep reading"....

why do people have to always register for anything? keeps seeming, these things come from sources, "not necessarily user friendly" to the individual...
but more interested in tracking our every move and political interests....not exactly in our personal best interests..

not aimed at you Ribka..... just sick of tracking everything, which is not in the public's personal best interests...

Last edited by ribka; 04/22/22.
H
H
Originally Posted by 673
Glad I'm not the only one who suspects nefarious stuff happening.
On the handgun thing, I don't think too many people care about permitting moving forward.

On the aid that is going to go missing............imagine my surprise. I am trying to figure out why Trudeau would invite Zelensky to speak in our Parliament? This illustrates just how much trouble we are in with a madman behind the wheel.

The links I provided were from about 10 different news sources from around the World, take your pick of which one/s to read and believe, but I am going to carry on connecting the dots and asking God for wisdom in discerning the truth, that works for me. Also, knowing that Trudeau is evil, eliminates him from doing any of the Lords work.

With all due respect, I think God has already provided wisdom; but it seems to me Christians are pretty selective in which parts they are willing to accept.

Case in point:

Titus 3:1-2 ESV
Remind them to be submissive to rulers and authorities, to be obedient, to be ready for every good work, to speak evil of no one, to avoid quarreling, to be gentle, and to show perfect courtesy toward all people.

1. Be submissive to rulers and authorities
2. Speak evil of no one

673 Online Content OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
LOL, good one^^^^^

S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
I hope the evil Zelensky gets misiled.

IC B2

E
ERK Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Fug all the superior thinking Europe countries. They think they are great till the Schitt hits the fan. That’s when they think the USA is supposed to save their asses. We have been saving their asses since WW1. Edk

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

551 members (2003and2013, 10Glocks, 222Sako, 163bc, 16Racing, 1badf350, 61 invisible), 2,520 guests, and 1,340 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,675
Posts18,456,145
Members73,909
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.