Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
A
AGL4now Online Content OP
Campfire Regular
OP Online Content
Campfire Regular
A
If it will be an issue I will delete to information. Very unique property. Three shooting ranges, Near class 4 white water, and creek with 20-foot waterfalls.

Two adjoining (approx.) 8-acre tracts, Great fishing and hunting, near Six Mile Creek, on Kenai Peninsula, Alaska. 1/4 mile deep and 1/10 mile wide, inside 7,500,000 acre "CHUGACH NATIONAL FOREST". Comes with special Federal Subsistence Hunting/Fishing/Trapping "Rights" if buyer is resident of property. Small PURE WATER creek on property. Two high volume water wells, new septic system.

Listing info. https://www.flexmls.com/cgi-bi...id=1&san=56274&cid=1

ALASKA is a "HARD COUNTRY for OLDMEN". (But if you live it wide'ass open, balls'to the wall, the pedal floored, full throttle, it is a delightful place, to finally just sit-back and savor those memories while sipping Tequila).
BP-B2

A
Campfire Regular
OP Online Content
Campfire Regular
A
Two adjoining (approx.) 8-acre tracts, Great fishing and hunting, near Six Mile Creek, on Kenai Peninsula, Alaska. 1/4 mile deep and 1/10 mile wide, inside 7,500,000 acre "CHUGACH NATIONAL FOREST". Comes with special Federal Subsistence Hunting/Fishing/Trapping "Rights" if buyer is resident of property. Small PURE WATER creek on property. Two high volume water wells, new septic system.

ALASKA is a "HARD COUNTRY for OLDMEN". (But if you live it wide'ass open, balls'to the wall, the pedal floored, full throttle, it is a delightful place, to finally just sit-back and savor those memories while sipping Tequila).
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
404 file not found

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
A
Campfire Regular
OP Online Content
Campfire Regular
A
Originally Posted by rost495
404 file not found

The problem is, the link is valid for 30 days or UNTILL 45 people click on it. We are getting 45 people clicking on it per hour. It has to be manually reset by the Broker.

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Is this property near Hope?

Mark

NRA Life Member
Anytime anyone kicks cancers azz is a good day!

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

Oh The Drama!
IC B2

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
LOL.

That's a solid system. Link valid until used.

A
Campfire Regular
OP Online Content
Campfire Regular
A
Originally Posted by cwh2
LOL.

That's a solid system. Link valid until used.

The system is designed for exposing a home for sale, where there are hundreds of other homes.

This is a very unique 16 acres with a 20-foot waterfalls for potential power generation and gravity feed water supply. Located in Six Mile Creek valley, where there is only ten residents, and rarely does any of the very few private properties come on the market. It adjoins government property, which is classified as Preservation Watershed. I foolishly posted on several "Prepping/Survival" forums, as it is perfect for that lifestyle. I did not expect hundreds of inquiries the first few hours, from all over the world.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
can you give any particulars?
close landmarks? price?
which is closer Kenai or Anchorage?

Last edited by deerstalker; 03/08/22.

the consolidation of the states into one vast republic, sure to be aggressive abroad and despotic at home, will be the certain precursor of that ruin which has overwhelmed all those that have preceded. Robert E Lee
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
A
Campfire Regular
OP Online Content
Campfire Regular
A
Originally Posted by m_stevenson
Is this property near Hope?

Sunrise, Alaska. (Halfway down 16 mile long Hope Road).
(EIGHT Miles before Hope, AK.)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sunrise,_Alaska

https://www.bing.com/images/search?q=six+mile+creek+alaska&qpvt=six+mile+creek+alaska&tsc=ImageHoverTitle&form=IQFRML&first=1http://www.alaskagoldrush.info/Towns/Sunrise.html

Last edited by AGL4now; 03/08/22.

A
Campfire Regular
OP Online Content
Campfire Regular
A
Originally Posted by deerstalker
can you give any particulars?
close landmarks? price?
which is closer Kenai or Anchorage?

Search: Six Mile Creek Valley

IC B3

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
ballpark pricing ? Current stupid real estate pricing I'm sure. But would be nice to know to pass along. Have family that always wanted something that direction.

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
A
Campfire Regular
OP Online Content
Campfire Regular
A
ballpark pricing ? Current stupid real estate pricing I'm sure. But would be nice to know to pass along. Have family that always wanted something that direction.

The pricing is largely meaningless.......without knowing what it includes. Suggest you have them contact:

Terry Beal, Land Sales

RE/MAX Dynamic Properties

bealmtaonline.net

(907) 261-7545

A
Campfire Regular
OP Online Content
Campfire Regular
A
I just want to point out this is a very-very tiny long ago old Gold Mine town, there is hardly any private property here, the last piece of private property to sell here was seven years ago.
Of the small amount of private property in the ten mile long Six Mile Creek VALLEY, one family in California owns about 83% of the private land, it is in a nature conservancy trust.

Currently ten or eleven humans live in the valley.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Price is everything irregardless of what it includes. It’s a remote Alaskan property that we’ve established has “20’ waterfalls”, 2 high flow wells and a new septic.

Most people narrow their MLS searches by price range. This property could have everything possible including an Olympic regulation bowling alley but if it’s many orders of magnitude out of one’s price range then it’s moot. Whereas if it’s within the budget of an ambitious young person or couple and considering it’s a rural Alaskan/subsistence use property it isn’t likely that a retired elderly couple are interested in starting over the chances of appealing to someone with more energy than money is good.

It’s not common for real estate to be listed without a price unless……..

ETA…. I assume that these are the 2 tracts?

07-13-2021, 17:44
Price adjustment.

Two Tracts......approximate size.

Tract #1 approximately 7.8 acres $200,000.--
Tract #2 approximately 7,8 acres $250,000.--

Last edited by AcesNeights; 03/08/22.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
A
Campfire Regular
OP Online Content
Campfire Regular
A
Nearly all the property sold in this area is not purchased by Alaskans. Generally, Californians or Floridians. Alaskans (Especially young Alaskans) think Real Estate in Alaska should be "Free".

Two acres in Hope, Alaska sold last summer at auction for $176,000.00 it has no improvements only trees, it does have electric to the property.

A
Campfire Regular
OP Online Content
Campfire Regular
A

https://www.flexmls.com/link.html?1o990viwik0g,2,1,20468

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
So just like everything you ever post on here it's full of smoke and mirrors and little or no substance. Anyone asks for pricing and you run around the block avoiding the questions.

"243/85TSX It's as if the HAMMER OF THOR were wielded by CHUCK NORRIS himself, and a roundhouse kick thrown in for good measure."
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
jeez! maybe i should look at selling my 5 acres in Delta Junction!

the consolidation of the states into one vast republic, sure to be aggressive abroad and despotic at home, will be the certain precursor of that ruin which has overwhelmed all those that have preceded. Robert E Lee
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
M
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
M
Near as I can figure there is land for sale in Alaska..........

and it's 'wet'

"...A man's rights rest in three boxes: the ballot box, the jury box and the cartridge box..." Frederick Douglass, 1867

( . Y . )
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by AGL4now
Nearly all the property sold in this area is not purchased by Alaskans. Generally, Californians or Floridians. Alaskans (Especially young Alaskans) think Real Estate in Alaska should be "Free".

Two acres in Hope, Alaska sold last summer at auction for $176,000.00 it has no improvements only trees, it does have electric to the property.

only reason it sells to outside folks is because someone wants money. Pretty simple. Unfortunately,.

I've yet to run into alaskans that think land should not cost money. I'm sure I will and like anywhere in the world someone always thinks they are special and should get something for free.

200 K. Not bad in some areas. Others thats robbery when you could buy hundreds of acres for that amount. LOL.

I'll pass the link to my inlaws. I've no desire to be in that area but they always wanted something on the peninsula

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
853 members (12344mag, 12308300, 10gaugemag, 1234, 10gaugeman, 007FJ, 83 invisible), 3,244 guests, and 1,329 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,710
Posts18,400,195
Members73,820
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.