Print Thread
Hop To
R
Redneck Offline OP
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
R
........last night in SC. It was 'live' on OANN - and the crowd was yuge and quite vociferous... About an hour. And he was spot on re: this idiot Biden...

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
BP-B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
It's rather telling that the former president can garner a far greater turnout than the current president. laugh

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

WWP53D
H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
Here Here!

I Learned a long time ago to Separate My Want's from My Needs!

A man's Gotta Do What a Man's Gotta Do!

Know Thy Self!

TRUMP DID WIN!!!
rte Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Gov. Henry McMaster, South Carolina state Rep. Russell Fry, coach Lou Holtz, Graham Allen, Brandon Judd, state GOP chair Drew McKissick, and former state Rep. Katie Arrington spoke at President Trump's rally.

Katie Arrington is a diminutive fireball and kicked some ass.

Replay Of President Donald Trump Rally LIVE In Florence

Communist Goals

26. Present homosexuality and degeneracy as normal.
27. Discredit the Bible.
28. Eliminate prayer in the schools.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/1561529/posts
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
80 million votes my ass!

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by SKane
It's rather telling that the former president can garner a far greater turnout than the current president. laugh

The former President is still President. The current occupant is not the president.

A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
Bigly..

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by 45_100

The former President is still President. The current occupant is not the president.

That's right on, other countries around the world know it too.

rte Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by IndyCA35
I don't think Trump can win in 2024. I also don't think Biden will run again and won't pick Kamala if he does.

He lost the popular vote in 2016 but won because of the electoral college and the quirky way Hillary forgot to campaign in the "blue wall" states.

He lost the popular vote in 2020 and that time the dems didn't make the same mistake. (If you think he lost because of fraud, why hasn't anyone--including smart people like Mike Lindell, come up with any evidence that a single precinct was flipped by fraud?)

People at his rallies mean nothing. The "hard core" who attends those will vote for him. But they're not enough to win.

Trump's abrasiveness turns off a lot of "normal" voters. He's done nothing to get them back. Most of his problem is self-forced errors. Do we have to rely on Biden's self forced errors being worse?

That said, I voted for Trump in 2016 and 2020 and will do so in 2024 if he gets the nomination. It's simply self-preservation. But the best of all worlds would be a younger nominee (we have a very good bench) with Trump helping the nominee get elected.

Communist Goals

27. Discredit the Bible.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

"Maybe we're all happy."

"Go to the sporting goods store. From the files, obtain form 4473. These will contain descriptions of weapons and lists of private ownership."
IC B3

A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
Is there a Life after Death.. You’ga ..

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

This ^^^

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by kwg020

This ^^^

kwg
You got ballz saying that on the Fire Mr.

Bingo. The current WH puke is a Resident.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J

Dayom. I didnt even hear about it until now.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I'm guessing Lindsay won't present?

rte Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by blindshooter
I'm guessing Lindsay won't present?

The rally took place last night and you can be assured that Miss Lyndsey was not invited.lol

Communist Goals

27. Discredit the Bible.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by rte
I don't think Trump can win in 2024. I also don't think Biden will run again and won't pick Kamala if he does.

He lost the popular vote in 2016 but won because of the electoral college and the quirky way Hillary forgot to campaign in the "blue wall" states.

He lost the popular vote in 2020 and that time the dems didn't make the same mistake. (If you think he lost because of fraud, why hasn't anyone--including smart people like Mike Lindell, come up with any evidence that a single precinct was flipped by fraud?)

People at his rallies mean nothing. The "hard core" who attends those will vote for him. But they're not enough to win.

Trump's abrasiveness turns off a lot of "normal" voters. He's done nothing to get them back. Most of his problem is self-forced errors. Do we have to rely on Biden's self forced errors being worse?

That said, I voted for Trump in 2016 and 2020 and will do so in 2024 if he gets the nomination. It's simply self-preservation. But the best of all worlds would be a younger nominee (we have a very good bench) with Trump helping the nominee get elected.

95% chance IndyCA35 is a wimpy kind of guy.

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]

G
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
G

So you're saying that Trump is responsible for the current state of the country?

R
Redneck Offline OP
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by ol_mike
Originally Posted by rte

95% chance IndyCA35 is a wimpy kind of guy.
Nah - 99%, easy...

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
203 members (12344mag, 257 roberts, 257robertsimp, 160user, 257 mag, 10Glocks, 19 invisible), 1,850 guests, and 860 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,728
Posts18,400,787
Members73,822
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.