Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
T
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
T
Here are the eighteen Republican senators who voted with anti-gun Democrats in favor of a bill that included a provision that allows Federal law enforcement to bypass State and local level Second Amendment sanctuary statutes. VOTE THEM OUT!

Barrasso (R-WY)

Blunt (R-MO)

Capito (R-WV)

Collins (R-ME)

Cornyn (R-TX)

Ernst (R-IA)

Graham (R-SC)

Grassley (R-IA)

Hyde-Smith (R-MS)

McConnell (R-KY)

Moran (R-KS)

Murkowski (R-AK)

Portman (R-OH)

Shelby (R-AL)

Thune (R-SD)

Tuberville (R-AL)

Wicker (R-MS)

Young (R-IN)

Link

BP-B2

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
The usual suspects.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Thanks for posting. Time to drain the Republican swamp.

“No one in hell can ever say I went to Christ and He rejected me.

C.H. Spurgeon
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Fuggin' Cornyn.

I sure tried to primary his RINO ass last time. Didn't work.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

Cornyn (R-TX)

Here's my dog turd senator. He's a "gentleman hunter", exactly like the landed aristocracy in England who are bird hunters:

Describe your favorite shooting sport/hunting activity?

I primarily enjoy bird hunting with my 28 gauge over-under Beretta for quail and dove. I’d like to consider myself an ethical hunter—if you shoot it, you better eat it. I’ve stopped deer hunting for venison because my wife and daughters don’t really care for it. Birds are a different story, and my wife and I take turns preparing them. As far as where I like hunting best, as they say, everything is bigger in Texas.

Which piece of pending legislation related to the firearms industry is particularly important to you and why?

As Americans, we have a right to self-defense. I have my license to carry, as does my wife and many other Texans. My legislation, the Constitutional Concealed Carry Reciprocity Act, would ensure this right will not be infringed. It should be legal for those who have a license to carry their weapon from state to state as long as they obey the laws in that state like you would with a driver’s license. You don’t need to get a driver’s license in all 50 states. You get one driver’s license, in your home state, and it’s recognized in other places. That’s a commonsense way to handle concealed carry licenses, and I am fighting to get reciprocity signed into law.

What do you see as the challenges and opportunities for hunters and shooting sports enthusiasts in this congressional session?

Well, we’re faced with a lot of challenges today, particularly with respect to keeping guns out of the hands of dangerous criminals. One bill we worked to successfully include in the recent government funding bill, the Fix NICS Act, will strengthen our background check system and help ensure dangerous individuals who are legally barred from purchasing a firearm can’t circumvent the system. We had 78 cosponsors on that bill in the Senate, so that was a big bipartisan accomplishment. One opportunity we have this congressional session is to pass concealed carry reciprocity, which I mentioned earlier. That’s a top priority of law-abiding gun owners in Texas and something I’m looking forward to getting passed in the Senate soon.

https://blog.cheaperthandirt.com/nssf-qa-u-s-sen-john-cornyn-r-texas/

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Two headed snake, all of them fear the People.

To preserve liberty it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them.-Richard Henry Lee

Endowment Member NRA, Life Member SAF-GOA, Life-Board Member, West TN Director TFA
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Fuggin' Cornyn.

I think he does not intend to run again. I can't recall where I heard or read that and I could be wrong, but if it's true then the time to start vetting and filtering is now. Once they establish incumbency, it's hard to do anything about it.

I need to look into it myself.

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I knew Portman would be on that list

I wish his RINO ass would go away. He might as well be called Little Romney

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
that allows Federal law enforcement to bypass State and local level Second Amendment sanctuary statutes.

1..I'm curious how this would play out in court with regard to states rights.
2..Curious about which feds specifically would come to enforce ...what ever, where ever?
3..Curious about the reaction of the people at the location they attempted enforcement.
They didnt fare too well in the Clive Bundy case if I recall and if I were LE I'd be thinkin' twice about gettin' all shot up over something as dumb as this. From what I read in the news and see on TV, its kind of open season on LE even without provocation.
This my be the stupidest piece of legislation ever written.

The "other thing" that has to happen sooner or later might just as well happen over this? $hits gone on for too long as is.

.... like tears in the rain
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Did Willard grow a set, or did I miss him on the list?

Imagine a corporate oligarchy so effective, so advanced and fine tuned that its citizens still call it a democracy.

IC B3

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Blunt from my home state. He's retiring. I wish he'd have never gotten into any office.

L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
Thanks, Young will be gone for sure. Talks out of both side of his mouth. Whatever is best for him.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by AKA_Spook
that allows Federal law enforcement to bypass State and local level Second Amendment sanctuary statutes.

1..I'm curious how this would play out in court with regard to states rights.
2..Curious about which feds specifically would come to enforce ...what ever, where ever?
3..Curious about the reaction of the people at the location they attempted enforcement.
They didnt fare too well in the Clive Bundy case if I recall and if I were LE I'd be thinkin' twice about gettin' all shot up over something as dumb as this. From what I read in the news and see on TV, its kind of open season on LE even without provocation.
This my be the stupidest piece of legislation ever written.

The "other thing" that has to happen sooner or later might just as well happen over this? $hits gone on for too long as is.

This^^^^^^^ I doubt that many / any states that have sanctuary laws in place would comply; some have even gone as far as to say that they'd arrest Feds trying to enforce unlawful regs in their states / counties..................but talk is cheap until time to put up comes.

MM

A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
They love them some Sanctuary Cities ..
This is all the Derby Donkey named Mitch doing ..
Him and that Stupid Looking Side Kick Lurch Thune .
The Cabal ..
The Charlatans of Deceit..

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Fuggin' Cornyn.

Yup, same here. This POS is McConnell's permanent ass ornament. He is beholding to the Chamber of Commerce and the deep state. He promised to end obammycare his own way after refusing to side with Cruz. We can see how that turned out. I'm almost positive I saw his pasty white a s s out helping build our border wall here in Tx (sarcasm). Did I mention he is a piece of S H I T!!!

BP...

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Grassley can’t last too much longer he has to be pissing 90

“No one in hell can ever say I went to Christ and He rejected me.

C.H. Spurgeon
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
No matter what law gets passed anything 2nd Amendment has to pass through the Supreme Court. It's too sensitive for any law to just be accepted and implemented without some kind of Supreme court action. There must of been something else in that bill for Grassley and Ernst to vote for it. Since we don't really know what is in the bill none of us know why they voted that way. There has to be something in it that got their "yes" vote.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Fuggin' Cornyn.

He is the epic RINO bastard. Wouldn't matter if he was a democrat. Jackass.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Fuggin' Cornyn.

Better luck next time, Barry. He is a yuge POS. As are the rest of the scum on that list.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
It’s in the continuing budget resolution. The Democrats have brought back earmarks so I’m positive they all got their pet corruption funded. That list is pure Chamber of Commerce rino’s. None on that list ever think of duty or the people they’re supposed to represent for even a second.

‘TO LEARN WHO RULES OVER YOU, SIMPLY FIND OUT WHO YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO CRITICIZE’

Conspiracy theorists are the ones who see it all coming…

You are the carbon they want to eliminate !

I’m Uber Deplorable Ultra MAGA !
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
97 members (16penny, 257_X_50, 338Rules, 444Matt, Akpilot, 13 invisible), 1,757 guests, and 769 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,726
Posts18,400,701
Members73,822
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.