Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
ribka;
Good afternoon to you my friend, I hope you're getting some sun too down in your part of the world.

We're sunny but just above freezing here, but I did see the first buttercup out in the yard yesterday and the mulies are hitting the new greens like they mean it today again.

A couple of days back I watched a video by Glenn Beck from a couple years ago called the Ukraine Chalkboard to explain it all.

Please note I don't claim to know the veracity of Glenn Beck or the information put forth in the video ribka, it was all new to me.

That said, if even a quarter of what he said was true... Holy Sheep Dip Martha!!! eek

There were some seriously troubling allegations made with what I felt was reasonably compelling evidence.

I'll note that as far as I've been able to ascertain nobody has sued Glenn Beck for whatever one can be sued for if they're proven to be lying through their teeth.

One has to again say that when Solomon stated more or less "there's nothing new under the sun" he was again correct. I want to say we here in Canada liked to believe it wasn't happening here or at least that Canadians weren't involved with it - again here.

More and more the evidence indicates we would have been quite wrong thinking that to be the case.

All the more reason to both remain vigilant and to remain in prayer for both of our nations.

God bless and all the best.

Dwayne

The most important stuff in life isn't "stuff"

BP-B2

673 Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Glad I'm not the only one who suspects nefarious stuff happening.
On the handgun thing, I don't think too many people care about permitting moving forward.

On the aid that is going to go missing............imagine my surprise. I am trying to figure out why Trudeau would invite Zelensky to speak in our Parliament? This illustrates just how much trouble we are in with a madman behind the wheel.

The links I provided were from about 10 different news sources from around the World, take your pick of which one/s to read and believe, but I am going to carry on connecting the dots and asking God for wisdom in discerning the truth, that works for me. Also, knowing that Trudeau is evil, eliminates him from doing any of the Lords work.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
673;
Good afternoon my friend, we're getting a decent amount of sun so I hope you all are as well.

It's not only the handgun issue, it's that the Libs are still working hard at taking away all the AR/AK/FN-FAL and Mini 14/30 variants now too. The first bunch were classed as restricted awhile back so they know about them, but they're not supposed to know who has the Mini 14/30's as the registry was ordered destroyed.

That said there was a court case where Ed Burlew was taking the RCMP to court as he had evidence they'd kept a copy for their own use which again contravened a direct order from the Harper government. Further evidence suggesting that some groups of civil servants including upper management in the RCMP are either following orders from someone else or flagrantly disobeying directives from the government. Ian Runkle interviews Ed Burlew on this issue and his evidence was awfully damning towards RCMP wrongdoing.

If we have millions going missing here between the WE charity and SNC Lavalin, it shouldn't surprise us that it's that way elsewhere. Someone, somewhere came up with the term kleptocracy which is defined as "Kleptocracy is a government whose corrupt leaders (kleptocrats) use political power to appropriate the wealth of the people and land they govern"

Sounds fairly familiar doesn't it?

I'm with you on asking God for wisdom and discernment as we move forward in this minefield. It'd be handy to be able to understand it well enough to articulate to someone else who's interested in seeking the truth.

As we both know too well, not everyone is, but then that's been the case for a good long while and seems to be gaining in fashion.

One of the posters here or somewhere reminded me that I'm instructed to pray for my leaders and I'll admit I have trouble praying for anything connected to, much less for PM Shiny Pony. I'm working on it though 673, honestly I am working on it.

All the best and God bless.

Dwayne

673 Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
On the long guns, I hear you there lol.

673 Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter

IC B2

673 Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
The very thing Trudeau did to the truckers and friends by seizing banks accounts/assets etc.....is exactly what he and others are doing to the Russians living, working, doing business abroad.

Once People have a cashless World, we will follow along.....imagine if there were just one guy running things, instead of a bunch of pesky leaders running their Countries for the benefit of their Countries.

If the governments can access your money, it will make it easier for you/us to make donations where they are needed around the World.

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
I don't think they can move their plans forward without the US being onboard. Also do not think the mid-term
elections will be kind to the democrats & I find it doubtful the Republicans will go along with their reset agenda.

673 Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Zelensky continues to grovel for military aid.
Do we continue to contribute more as the escalation continues?
What are we going to do when the Russians have routed them?

Tuesday, Zelensky addresses the Canadian Parliament, wtf is that all about? so many questions, just wondering what Zelensky wants from us?
This is a guy who was/is housing Biological research labs near the Russian border, wants Nuclear weapons, has been bombing eastern Ukraine citizens who are mostly Russian.

W
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
W
There’s a lot more going on than has been reported.

AFA the eastern Ukraine citizens who are mostly Russian, how would the rest of Canada respond if Quebec decided to forcibly separate? Not a referendum, but a full-on paramilitary takeover?

The Deep State in the US has their grubby fingers all over this, as do the globalists. Ukrainian citizens are caught in the middle with Putin being goaded into war on the other side. They should at least have an opportunity to fight for their freedom. I don’t trust Sparkle Socks one bit but I also don’t want to see close family living under a dictator. We have enough of that chitt in Canada.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
673;
Top of the morning to you my friend, I see your light is on and imagine the fire's burning bright at your house as it is here. I hope you're all well and had a decent week all things considered.

Regarding PM Shiny Pony arranging to bring Zelensky in to speak, I can only believe the main purpose is to diffuse and direct attention away from himself and his government's abysmal actions. I won't list them all or even the ones I consider the worst as they are legion are they not?

I believe its more a case of "Nothing to see here Canada - oh look - a shiny squirrel!" which Zelensky is in the eyes of the world right now.

Since we've had at least a million Ukrainians come here to Canada it's no surprise there's a lot of interest in what's going on there. I see support for the Ukraine from all the federal parties and while I might not agree with it, at present to distance themselves from that would be political suicide. I'm praying that some of the Conservatives at least are looking into all aspects of what has obviously been a corrupt mess for the past decade and a half. We won't get that from Deputy PM Freeland - what an ironic name truly....

Honestly it's tough for me to judge how many of the rest of our fellow Canadians are beginning to wake up, but hopefully it's enough and we're not too late to begin to turn some of this around.

I'll apologize for putting up a video again, but this fellow is on my feed and sometimes it's not a bad thing to have a few arrows in the quiver so to speak when chatting with folks who are waking up.

Dwayne

IC B3

673 Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Dwayne, yes the underhanded nature of our justice system can be viewed in a broad way if we look at some of the decisions regarding treaties in BC, Tamara lich etc......the judge got it wrong for one reason or another. I notice on the treaty issue, by the time a verdict comes to fruition, the judge is long gone lol. We are no better than any 3rd World schitt hole, we just hide it better.

I have no problem with Ukrainians coming to Canada, I would welcome Russians too, we always have previously, I like them. There must be a large number of Russian refugee's as well I would think? Logic says the Russians living in Ukraine must also flee, or do they button hook back to their homes after the Russians move through their town?

W
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
W
I think I’ve said before, Ukrainians and Russians are the two sides of the same coin. Few Ukrainians don’t speak Russian and any Russian in Ukraine can speak Ukrainian. They aren’t hunting down Russians. Most of the Eastern European couples we know are Russians who married Ukrainians.

Slavyanka’s mother is Russian. No one knows you’re Russian heritage unless you tell them and she doesn’t live in fear of her neighbours. They’re very close knit with their neighbours, whatever their ethnicity. If you’re fresh off the boat from Moscow, they can tell by the accent, same as we can tell a Newfie or a Californian can tell an Alabaman. That’s as far as it goes.

They have been fighting ethnic Russian separatists in eastern Ukraine. Consider that after starving anywhere from 1.5 to 20 million Ukrainians in the Holodomor, Stalin replaced them with ethnic Russians. Now they want to take that part of the country and create an independent state. Would you be so well-disposed if Sikhs in Brampton decided to create an independent Sikh state within Canada? Or Chinese in Vancouver decided to do a paramilitary takeover of the lower Mainland?

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
673;
Morning again, thanks for the reply.

Regarding the flow of refugees, I'd doubt at this point there's any will to bring in Russians from the present Feds in charge.

While I'd for sure suggest that folks like Wannabebwana and Bristoe who have family with direct ties to the old country are better equipped to explain how the Ukraine got to where it's at today, from all I've been able to read it's beyond complicated.

The original folks in what's now called the Donbas region were Tatars who must have not agreed with Uncle Joe as evidence indicates he either killed or moved out untold numbers of them in May 1944. The area was then repopulated with whomever he wanted in there.

To me and in my understanding, that's part of the complexity there - that they were essentially occupied for so long by the USSR that some people groups have been there for generations now that historically perhaps would not otherwise have been.

In some ways one could argue it's not totally unlike our own FN situation where the first ones to trade with the HBC and Northwest companies for arms were subsequently able to take control over areas which were previously either not theirs or for sure disputed. We see that in spades with the Metis and Plains Cree Alliance which took over the buffalo grounds all the way west to the Blackfoot Confederacy and south into the Sioux held areas.

I can't recall if we've discussed the little set to at Pilot Mound, MB between the Sioux and Metis from Fort Gary.

http://louisemb.com/m/pilot-mound/history

Anyways I digress perhaps, but perhaps it's more evidence that lots of stuff we believe to be unique isn't, you know?

Dwayne

673 Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
I was reading that Zelensky passed a law making all civilians soldiers, which evidently changes the rules of engagement.
https://lorphicweb.com/zelensky-pas...ource=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_cam

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Has Ukraine and all the misdoings of Putin caused Canadians to forget they have a despot running their country? It seems to have worked down here in the USA portion of America?

Personally I'm at a loss to see whose worse here Russia, Ukraine, USA, Canada.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Hastings;
Top of the morning to you sir, I hope that despite this being the first Monday after the time change you and yours are well.

Once again I'm not qualified to answer for anyone other than myself and truthfully there's some who know me well who could argue that's tenuous at best.

Despite that, I'd say that IF one listened to our legacy media what happened over the past two and half years is all now in the distant past and yes that would include whatever it was that caused the fringe minority of folks to say something about stuff they didn't like. In particular there will be no words spoken on legacy media regarding the government invoking measures which allowed for the first time the ability to seize Canadian's personal assets without judicial process.

No sir, that you will not see or hear a peep about.

Neither will you hear any legacy media wondering out loud how it is that the same federal government is at this very moment in the process of taking away firearms they deem "not useful for sporting purposes" such as AR/AK/FN-FAL but also Mini 14/30 and a host of other firearms, as well as attempting to change how classes of firearms are controlled within municipalities - AND AT THE SAME TIME sending small arms and ammunition to the Ukraine because free countries require the ability to defend themselves.

No sir, that you will not hear or see a peep about either.

The $2 question will be whether the "average" Canadian has a long enough attention span to look at what lies beneath, to question the motives of those who are telling us things that do not and frankly can not add up or not.

I could type for quite a good long while on the guaranteed basic income that's being floated or how we're not trying to market the oil and natural gas to Europe or to our friends stateside to make up for any missing Russian product, but I'll stop here.

During the whole convoy timeframe I was asking folks to pray for Canada and the world at large and if we look around with any sober thought whatsoever, I'd suggest we could agree that if anything the situation in Ukraine just puts an exclamation point or three behind that request for prayer, you know?

We'll see.

Dwayne

673 Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Zelensky to virtually address what is known as "the Canadian Parliament" tuesday......CPAC is your friend, Zelensky isn't.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
BC30cal: Earnest prayer is in order, there are powerful evil forces maneuvering for position and control. I hope Canadians and the U.S. doesn't lose sight of the would be dictators within while worrying about the hullabaloo over on the Russian border.

I almost view the U.S. and Canada as one country and am truly concerned over our direction. Keep praying and keep enlightening your neighbors. So many people are so unaware.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
673 Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
"Can one man save the World" is the title of a new song some guy wrote.

This man is going to save the World, he is a superman, just turn on any MSM.
He is saving Democracy around the World.

Zelensky on CPAC this morning, 8:30pst.

Oh my, what is this utter bullschitt all about?

673 Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
So this Zelensky is a pos. He was demanding our children go and die for his corrupt Nation backed by the globalists. Why doesn't Klaus grab a gun and go for it, pos.....This pos brought it on himself, never should of tried to join NATO. If any of you gave aid to this corrupt Nation you are a fool and an idiot.
https://www.theglobeandmail.com/can...accept-it-will-never-join-nato-zelensky/

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
696 members (10gaugemag, 17CalFan, 160user, 117LBS, 1badf350, 12344mag, 76 invisible), 2,686 guests, and 1,313 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,689
Posts18,399,819
Members73,820
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.