Hop To
Page 3 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by BigDave39355
Don’t forget to hoard TP.

“What goes in must come out….”

Old Chinese proverb.

You would Crack up if you were to see my stash of Charmin.
Hundreds of the big rolls

"Aim right, squeeze light"
" Might as well hit what you're aiming at, it kicks the same whether you miss or not"
NRA Life, GOA
GB1

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
R
We don't 'can' but I sure do seem to have an awful lot qt jars and lids for some reason???

FJB & FJT
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by Teal
Talked to a farmer friend of mine. If gas was subject to the same increases in fertilizer - gas would be 17 a gallon right now.

I'd be curious to know -

1. Given how much food this country wastes and raw commodities it exports - is it really possible to go hungry or would we simply re-evaluate how we eat? Too many people buy "meals" and not "ingredients" - that is people are paying 20 bucks for a meal that they could get the ingredients for at 9 bucks and make themselves. So to speak.
2. Does a lack of fertilizer really mean no food? Lower yield doesn't mean they don't plant it completely - they may switch crops but the math will become supply/demand on new crop EVERYONE'S growing vs lower yield but higher supply/demand delta = more money on the other stuff.

maybe in the recentt past. it costs roughlty 50 bucks with tip for 4 of us to eat at lcoal restaraunts. it costs 38-44 bucks to bu the ingredients and cook a similar meal at home

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by kaywoodie
Originally Posted by Teal
Originally Posted by kaywoodie
If a single hair on my head knew my plans, I’d cut it all off!!

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Heck yeah!

I'll drive.

I am MAGA.
Campfire Outfitter
Online Confused
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by J23
Originally Posted by ribka
https://www.zerohedge.com/commodities/media-isnt-warning-you-america-careening-towards-food-crisis

Are people paying attention?

I have 3 deer, an elk and a lamb. Plus a bunch of frozen veggies. Canned fish and deer this past winter

Tell me about canning fish? I can vegetables, fruit deer, chickens, and so on, but I've never heard of canning fish?

Pickled northern pike, good stuff. Snot rockets easy to catch too.

GOA
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
tuna?

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
https://www.zerohedge.com/commodities/media-isnt-warning-you-america-careening-towards-food-crisis

I have 3 deer, an elk and a lamb. Plus a bunch of frozen veggies. Canned fish and deer this past winter

Won't help when they cut your power. Better have dried food and canned .. home canned preferably, and the stuff and know-how necessary to do your own canning.

Anyone who thinks there's two sides to everything hasn't met a M�bius strip.

Here be dragons ...
N
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
N
I’ve always had a pile of rock salt until now as I don’t have a place to store it. A man could at least preserve his meat with it if electricity was out.

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R

freezers full but don't have enough generator or fuel to keep em going when it craters. As long as power is on all is good.

Not that I am particularly worried about anything ever. One day at a time.

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
This was our local Wally World pasta section last Thursday. I walked by on Sunday and it was pretty much the same. Either people are hording spaghetti or the S already starting to HTF.
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

They say everything happens for a reason.
For me that reason is usually because I've made some bad decisions that I need to pay for.
IC B3

P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
Lots of veggies as far as meat it wanders thru my back field on a regular basis.

There are no problems that cannot be resolved by the suitable application of high explosive.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by splattermatic
Yep.
Chicken, fish, a whole steer, and lots of veggies, corn dogs, egg rolls, Buffalo wings, etc, in 4 freezers, plus a big pantry with boxed, and canned goods.
We're good.

Better start canning it.

""Mute the Greeniacs. Open the pipeline. Bury the Russians." - JPR - 2022
H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
Freezer full of whatnot,field full of stock,22+ acres of catfish,bass an shellcrackers stocked up, need to pile up more cornmeal,salt pepper and lard

I AM AMERICA!
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
We just booked two fat beeves for the end of May.

Hey bidder!

I am MAGA.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
2 elk, 2 deer and an Antelope.

A true sportsman counts his achievements in proportion to the effort involved and fairness of the sport. - S. Pope
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by JackRyan
Originally Posted by splattermatic
Yep.
Chicken, fish, a whole steer, and lots of veggies, corn dogs, egg rolls, Buffalo wings, etc, in 4 freezers, plus a big pantry with boxed, and canned goods.
We're good.

Better start canning it.

Canned corn dogs? Yum!

What fresh Hell is this?
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by bbassi
This was our local Wally World pasta section last Thursday. I walked by on Sunday and it was pretty much the same. Either people are hording spaghetti or the S already starting to HTF.
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

I see empty sections like that at times in the grocery stores I shop. I suspect it’s a transportation issue mostly, not shortages per se. The next time I go in, the formerly empty spots are filled, and maybe something else is missing, or like today, nothing that I noticed. Since many stores now rely on contractors for stocking shelves, it may be associated with personnel problems for them. Help wanted signs are everywhere, at least for jobs like that, cashiers, etc. A month or so ago, frozen veggies were pretty sparsely stocked, but today the freezers were jammed.

TP was abundant, and none of that Canadian stuff like last year!

What fresh Hell is this?
H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
Have 5 deer and some ducks. I need to restock my canned goods. Canned lasts good. I had bought a bunch of canned fish and.meat when Obummer was president. Ate the.last can of sardines the other day with a best by date of 2010. They still tasted like canned sardines.

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
I have 4 All American canners and 2 generators. Plan is to can everything in the freezers while the generators buy time.

R
ribka Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Featherweight6555
Originally Posted by BigDave39355
Don’t forget to hoard TP.

“What goes in must come out….”

Old Chinese proverb.

You would Crack up if you were to see my stash of Charmin.
Hundreds of the big rolls

bidet works wonders

Page 3 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

566 members (1OntarioJim, 1234, 11point, 160user, 10ring1, 219 Wasp, 69 invisible), 2,985 guests, and 1,213 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,335
Posts18,468,659
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.