O
OldHat Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
O
Originally Posted by Stophel
Originally Posted by OldHat

It is our problem obviously or we would not be sanctioning them. The question is not whether it si our problem, we know it is, the question is what is the appropriate response.

[Linked Image from picfiles.alphacoders.com]

I know. I know. The Russians are scary. I used to be afraid of them too.

GB1

C
Campfire Regular
Online Happy
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by Calvin
Not our problem.

Some asshat invades this country and all hell will be unleashed on them. We won’t be asking for help.

Spot on!...however, I hope it's not just us old Patriots that will be defending this soil by ourselves.
I believe we will give it our all, but we will need a [bleep] of patriotic young fellows.

Firearms are second only to the Constitution in importance; they are the peoples' liberty's teeth.
George Washington

Willie, smile
Coquille Valley Machine Works
541-260-6246
[email protected]

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

No one is going to invade the US. Stop living ins some Hollywood fantasy. That is NOT how the us will fall. The US will be destroyed by moral, economic, ideological and geopolitical means.

Sure looks like we are being invaded from where I sit.... South Texas.

Brandon doesn't GAFF who comes in.

So if you feel we are being invaded, or that the election was actually stolen....the WTF are you doing about it? To just sit there and complain is just being a coward about it.

O
OldHat Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
O
Originally Posted by efw

Oh no, I do you one better ... I say enforce a no fly zone and call Putin's bluff. What say you?

So you’re ready to start WWIII (no fly zones involve US planes shooting down Russian ones) because the media got you all frothed up for the good ole days of the Cold War? Seriously?

Again go over there and kick Russian ass as an internationalist for the Ukrainians. I’d genuinely not tongue-in-cheek respect that.

But don’t involve my kids in a profit making venture for the military industrial complex wherein we guard Biden’s I’ll gotten gains.

I lost track so forgive me, but just out of curiosity, how many COVID shots have you had? Serious question.

Oh so I guess the fact that Russia has nukes does mean what Russia DOES IS OUR PROBLEM after all. The fact that Russia has Nukes already endangers your kids. I know. I get it. The world is scary. I wish we still lived in Kansas too, but we don"t live in Kansas anymore toto.

Let me make it simple. If Putin will use nukes to stop us from shooting down some of his planes than what in the world makes you think he would not use nukes for almost anything. If he is willing to let Moscow be obliterated and all of Russia because we shot some planes down in Ukraine what makes you thing he would not use nukes preemptively.

Putin is bluffing.

E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E

It is our problem that is why we imposed sanctions.

So let me make sure I get this and please correct me if I’m wrong (I mean that sincerely) in my assumptions about where we agree.

1) Biden is not a duly elected President but is a deteriorating codger who has been used by the ruling elites to gain power with some small degree of plausibility

2) His son helped him leverage his power to make money from foreign interests including in Ukraine

3) Biden’s people made strategic errors in offering Ukraine membership in NATO making Russia nervous like we would be if Mexico formed an alliance with China

4) Biden shut down domestic oil production, empowering Putin whose chief export is crude

5) Russia invaded Ukraine

6) the corp press who has been deceiving us and suppressing free speech while claiming to be Pro-America tells us we have to love Urakine and hate Russia or we’re anti-American

7) you believe Biden & the corp press and are all in to have Biden lead WWIII again Russia

What’d I miss?

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
efw, I like your style.... smile

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A

This Ukrainian tells it like it is. I'll bet his biggest concern is not next falls Elk draw.

https://www.reddit.com/r/ukraine/comments/teh5y2/listen/

OldazzHat -

They have Sean Penn on their side, the Ukrainians got this.

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
O
OldHat Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
O
Originally Posted by irfubar
Originally Posted by Calvin
Not our problem.

Some asshat invades this country and all hell will be unleashed on them. We won’t be asking for help.

YES... Calvin , well said!!!!

O
OldHat Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
O
Originally Posted by Stophel
... I say enforce a no fly zone and call Putin's bluff. What say you?

WW III.... yeah, great idea.

Imbecile.

Let me guess .. you've been watching the news again! Which talking head?

J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Confused
Campfire Outfitter
J
Those who live in corrupt scheitholes shouldn't throw stones.....bold talk from someone in Ukraine lol

IC B3

O
OldHat Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
O
Originally Posted by efw

It is our problem that is why we imposed sanctions.

So let me make sure I get this and please correct me if I’m wrong (I mean that sincerely) in my assumptions about where we agree.

1) Biden is not a duly elected President but is a deteriorating codger who has been used by the ruling elites to gain power with some small degree of plausibility

2) His son helped him leverage his power to make money from foreign interests including in Ukraine

3) Biden’s people made strategic errors in offering Ukraine membership in NATO making Russia nervous like we would be if Mexico formed an alliance with China

4) Biden shut down domestic oil production, empowering Putin whose chief export is crude

5) Russia invaded Ukraine

6) the corp press who has been deceiving us and suppressing free speech while claiming to be Pro-America tells us we have to love Urakine and hate Russia or we’re anti-American

7) you believe Biden & the corp press and are all in to have Biden lead WWIII again Russia

What’d I miss?

Miss? How about common sense.

I heard Soros hates dogs. I now hate dogs!!

I heard Dick Cheney hunts. I'm never hunting again!!

I heard Hunter Biden hates cats. I now love cats!!

You get it? Comprendo?

The democrats are corrupt, that does not force me to now love Putin and reject ordinary Ukrainians. It is an independent fact that that Putin is in fact a dangerous threat to world peace.

O
OldHat Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
O
Originally Posted by add

This Ukrainian tells it like it is. I'll bet his biggest concern is not next falls Elk draw.

https://www.reddit.com/r/ukraine/comments/teh5y2/listen/

OldazzHat -

They have Sean Penn on their side, the Ukrainians got this.

Glad you brought him up ... my prediction is his footage ends up in an Oliver Stone documentary. Just a guess but we shall see. I have only heard one peep out of hims since the war started and it was definitely not anywhere nears harms way.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
When are all you hard asses going to join up? Thousands of foreigners have gone over to fight why haven’t you? If this is so important to you then get on a plain and go get it done. Or are you just cowards talking out of your backsides on the internet?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Is oldhat mentally ill or am I imagining things?

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
O
OldHat Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
O
Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy
Those who live in corrupt scheitholes shouldn't throw stones.....bold talk from someone in Ukraine lol

Actually, it is pretty bold.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Fly zone schmy zone!

If we going in

STRIKE LIKE THE COBRA

The kremlin would make a lovely ash tray

"Shoot low sheriff, I think he's riding a shetland!" B. Wills

J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
J
Fuq that guy. I/we don’t owe him schit. I hope the Russians get him soon enough so that I don’t have to listen to that whining bullschit.

O
OldHat Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
O
Originally Posted by Springcove
When are all you hard asses going to join up? Thousands of foreigners have gone over to fight why haven’t you? If this is so important to you then get on a plain and go get it done. Or are you just cowards talking out of your backsides on the internet?

Oh no, I'll do you one better. I say we enforce a no fly zone, according to everyone here that will put me in far more danger than being in Ukraine.

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by irfubar
Is oldhat mentally ill or am I imagining things?

It ain't just your imagination. Mentally ill, and dumber than a sack of hammers.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Confused
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by JoeBob
Fuq that guy. I/we don’t owe him schit. I hope the Russians get him soon enough so that I don’t have to listen to that whining bullschit.

Sums it up nicely

Page 2 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

615 members (12344mag, 007FJ, 10Glocks, 10gaugeman, 1OntarioJim, 1234, 62 invisible), 2,273 guests, and 1,138 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,738
Posts18,457,613
Members73,909
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.